InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Distraction Inu Style ❯ Hilarity ensues ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, the characters, or the game show Distraction, just my author character Thatz. Now then ON TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Distraction
 
Thatz: Ok everyone I'm your host Thatz and this is Distraction. Tonight's guests are very special to me so give a warm welcome to Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, and that dead lady!
 
Dead Lady: My name is Kikyo bitch
 
Thatz: Whatever! For you people at home who don't know the rules of this game its simple, I ask the contestants questions they answer. Sounds easy right ,so that's why we added a twist as I ask them questions something will be done to embarrass them or keep them from answering. Let's begin the intros, Kagome on your application you said that the most absurd thing you've ever done is…
 
Miroku: um may I ask...
 
Thatz: NO SHUT UP!!!!!! Ahem like I was saying was that you said Kagome that the most absurd thing you've done was skip school. Is this correct?
 
Kag: Yes, but can I ask a question?
 
Thatz: Of course, because YOU didn't interrupt me
 
Kag: Ok I know none of us applied for this so why are we here?
 
Thatz…Inuyasha the most absurd thing you've done was to attempt to rape Kagome while she was asleep
 
Everyone: O.O
 
Inu: *face is red and is flustered* WHAT NO! THAT NEVER HAPPENED
 
Kag: Inuyasha…
 
Inu: WAIT I DIDN'T…
 
Kag: SIT! *BOOM* *CRASH*
 
Inu: owwwwwwww
 
Thatz: We'll let you two argue, Sango*can still hear shouting in background* you look a bit uncomfortable. Are you nervous?
 
Sango: You have absolutely nothing on…
 
Thatz: *hurriedly* you like when Miroku gropes you
 
Sango:*finishing last sentence* me. I DO NOT LIKE THAT PERVERT NOR DO I LIKE IT WHEN HE TOUCHES ME!!!!!!!!
 
Miroku: Sango I never knew * starts to me his hand over*
 
San: KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF HOUSHI. I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT!!!
 
Miroku: I'm hurt Sango
 
San: SHUT UP *a SIT! Rings in the distance* AND YOU WHERE'D YOU GET THIS INFORMATION *looks at me*
 
Thatz: I…um…WAIT!!!!!!
 
San: DON'T CARE!!!*RUNS OVER AND STARTS TO BEAT ME UP*
 
Sorry we are currently experiencing technical difficulties
 
Random Voices: O my god!!!!!
RV: Restrain her!!!
RV: SIT!!!
RV: ha-ha
 
Thus ends the first chapter of Distraction. Coming up next Kaede and Naraku do a lap dance for our contestants if we can calm them down. Sorry in the original I put Shippo instead of Inuyasha so gomen ne. Miroku's up next.
 
End