InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Disturbing Images ❯ Late Night Scarring ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here I am with another chapter of Disturbing Images. I have yet another muse for this one. I update this when I get muses, because they are all a bunch of one shots.

Anyway, feel free to read and review!

VVVVVVVVVV

Disturbing Images

Chapter 5: Late Night Scarring

VVVVVVVVVVV

It was late at night, and Shippou was going to settle down for a night’s worth of sleep, when from behind the bushes, he could hear Miroku and Sango talking about something that seemed a bit disturbing.

“Now, just put your hand on the shaft, and point it upward.” Miroku instructed.

“All right.” Sango agreed. “Oh, it’s so cold!’

Shippou made a face of pure horror. Surely they couldn’t be doing THAT right Now in front of him.

“Now, run your hand along the base, it should extend outward.”

“Ok, I see.”

What were they talking about?

“Now, put your face next to it, and get a close look.”

Shippou wore a look of disgust.

‘Do what?’ His thoughts berated him.

“Do you see it?” Miroku asked.

“Oh yes I do. It’s the big white one, right?” She asked.

“Right.” He nodded.

Suddenly, something shot out from behind the bush and ran off into the distance, in a disturbed mannerism.

Sango looked away from the telescope in a confused manner.

“Was that Shippou?” She asked Miroku.

“I believe it was.” The monk looked dumbfounded. “I wonder what that was all about.”

“Come and look at the comet with me, houshi-sama. It’s beautiful!” Sango beamed.

“All right.”

Well, there’s another Disturbing Image to put into your heads. This one came from a television show, I just don’t remember which one at the moment, I need sleep anyway.

Please R&R!