InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dog Demon Versus PC ❯ Dog Demon versus PC ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

I have no idea where this idea came from but I hope you'll like it. Remember to Read and Review!

-------

DOG DEMON VERSUS PC

By Shinku Katana

Genre: Humor, some Romance

ONE-SHOT

-------

"I'll be out in a minute, Inuyasha!" Kagome shouted from inside the bathroom where she was taking her shower.

"Feh. Just hurry up! You're already late!" he retorted back. Kagome would have rolled her eyes if the water wasn't streaming down her face at the moment. She chose not to answer him.

Inuyasha grumbled and sat himself in a corner of Kagome's bedroom. The stupid girl made them late. . . AGAIN! It's not like that shards are going to find themselves!

His sensitive ears heard Kagome's faint moan from the bathroom, obviously enjoying herself in the shower. He struggled not to blush from the images that so suddenly popped up in his head.

"ACK! Think about something else! I'm not like that perverted Miroku!" He shook his head several times and when Kagome's scent filtered through his nose, he banged his head on her desk.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Inuyasha! What's going on over there?" came Kagome's voice from the shower.

Her voice certainty didn't help him forget about her.

"Nothing! Just hurry up, you stupid girl!" He rubbed his forehead. Oww that HURT!

He heard a humph. "Don't make me say the `s' word." Inuyasha automatically flinched.

When she didn't say the dreaded word that usually sent him eating dirt, he looked around her room, having nothing else to do. He spotted a strange gray box on her desk. It had a screen of some sort and had a bunch of squares in it. He had seen Kagome use the thing a couple times when he came to drag her back to the feudal era.

`What did she call it? A come-pew-ter, computer, yeah that's it!'

Inuyasha remembered asking her about the thing.

~Flashback~

"Hold on, Inuyasha. I have to finish sending some stuff first," Kagome said as she typed `see ya later' to her friends.

"Feh, why are you talking to the thing for?" he asked. He had come to her era to find her tapping her fingers against a bunch of tiny squares. They don't have time to waste. He had already let her come back to her time to study for some stupid tests. They needed to get more shards!

"Come on, Kagome!"

"Just a second!" Kagome finally finished typing and moved the cursor to shut down the computer.

As annoying as the box appeared to be, taking Kagome's attention away from their journey in collecting the shards and him, Inuyasha couldn't contain his curiosity. Kagome's time was full of weird things!

"What's that?" he asked her, pointing to the strange thing with a long string attached to the gray box.

"Hmm? Oh that. That's a mouse," Kagome said.

"WHAT? A mouse doesn't look like that." He picked the computer mouse up and stared at it and sniffed it as if expecting it to move by itself at any second. Kagome giggled at his expression.

"No silly. It's a computer mouse. It's not really a mouse; it's just a name. It's used to select what you want to do on the computer." She gestured to the gray box. "This is a computer."

He put the mouse down and asked her what the thing she was tapping her fingers against was. She told him that it was a keyboard. Kagome was happy to explain what the `boxes' in the screen were. Inuyasha did look cute when he was curious and trying not to be plainly obvious about it.

Recalling what she had done just before she shut off the computer and the screen went blank, Inuyasha asked her, "Why do you have to `START' to `EXIT' the computer?" He was puzzled.

". . ." was Kagome's answer.

~End Flashback~

That was a while ago and since then, every time Inuyasha came to her time, Kagome had always been in front of the computer, talking to her friends, he had learned.

Just at that moment, a sound came from the computer that nearly startled him out of his wits. He had almost "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer"ed her room to shreds!

Inuyasha went over to the computer and sat down on her seat, staring at the screen.

He recognized the name on the msn window.

NiCeGuYHojo: Hey Kagome! Hope you're dealing with your diabetes well."

`Diabetes? What's that?' Inuyasha made a mental note to ask Kagome about that later. Preferably when his blood pressure is a little lower. He had seen Hojo once. Tall, brunette, nice guy, charming, just the kind of guy that a girl like Kagome would be attracted to. And he had caught a whiff of this Hojo guy's scent on Kagome. He clenched his fists at the thought of Kagome even being anywhere NEAR this guy.

NiCeGuYHojo: Kagome?

Like he had seen Kagome do many times before, Inuyasha tapped his fingers on the keyboard.

AngelMiko: Yeah?

NiCeGuYHojo: If you're not busy, would you like to go to a movie this Saturday?

Inuyasha didn't know what the heck a movie was, but he didn't want HIS Kagome to be ANYWHERE with Hojo. He thought a bit then typed by a reply.

AngelMiko: Yeah. I'm so busy I can't come. Oh boo hoo for you!

In his house, Hojo couldn't help but wonder what she had meant by that.

NiCeGuYHojo: Oh I see. Well how about next Friday?

This time, Inuyasha didn't even hesitate but just let the words flow.

AngelMiko: You just can't the hint, can you? I WOULDN'T be caught DEAD with a guy like you! All you sissy prissy guys make me SICK!

`WHAT?!' was Hojo's thought.

NiCeGuYHojo: Err Kagome, if you're not available on that day, we can always go next time.

AngelMiko: Do I have to spell it for you? You're TOO nice. I want a cool bad boy to hang out with and you're just not it! I mean look at you! You're too dense to figure it out, aren't you? A guy like you can NEVER satisfy girl like ME!

`Did I do something wrong?' Hojo thought.

NiCeGuYHojo: Kagome, was it something I did? Cause I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

AngelMiko: Something wrong? EVERYTHING'S wrong with you! Get it through to that stupid tiny head of yours! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOU! I love a party guy! WHOO HOO!

A pause.

NiCeGuYHojo: Perhaps I should go, Kagome. I'll ask again when you're not busy.

AngelMiko: No don't go. I want it to be clear. I LOVE SOMEBODY ELSE! MUAH, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Hojo's thoughts: `Maybe she's sicker than I thought. . .'

NiCeGuYHojo: I'll see you around, Kagome. I'll bring you more of those medicinal herbs when I see you if you still have backpain.

AngelMiko: I'm FINE! SEE YOU LAME HOBO!

`?Hobo?'

NiCeGuYHojo signed off.

Inuyasha couldn't help snickering loudly.

--------

Kagome got out of the bathroom, dressed in her regular school uniform.

"Ah it's so nice to have a warm bath and clean clothes to change into." She better savour this moment because then it's back to the feudal era where there aren't any hot showers or baths to enjoy.

As she made her way back to her room, Kagome heard loud laughing. `What's gotten him so happy?' she thought, not that she wasn't happy to hear his laugh. He needed to relax more and be less serious about things.

She saw him sitting on her chair, facing the computer and raised an eyebrow. `What's so funny?'

"Inuyasha."

As soon as she said his name, he looked up, startled. He jumped up and got out of the chair so quickly that he knocked it over. "K-K-Kagome!"

"I'm ready now, Inuyasha," she cheerfully told him.

"Err yeah." He seemed to regain his composure. Kagome got slightly suspicious. "I'll be waiting outside when you finish packing." He jumped out the window.

`Why was he so abrupt in leaving? He usually throws a comment about how I'm so slow.'

She went over to her computer to close her messages and turn it off. She had left it on before she had taken her shower just in case some of her friends decided to send her a message then. She would be in the feudal era for at least three weeks so it might be better to reply now.

There was a window open and that person was NiCeGuYHojo. Kagome didn't remember talking to him before she went to shower but he must have started a conversation. She scrolled through the entire message and her face grew an increasing shade of red.

No wonder Inuyasha left so quickly! That JERK! He must have answered for her and had been so quick to leave that he forgot to close the window!

Kagome was so embarrassed.

"INUYASHA!!!!!"

From the well house, Inuyasha gulped and jumped into the well.

From the feudal era, Miroku, Sango and Shippo could have sworn that they heard Kagome's scream.

-------THE END-------