InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't give up on guys ❯ Chapter Nine. ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: ;-;
X-X_X-X
“Someone talking,”
`Someone thinking'
Flashbacks or dreams
Songs
*~*~*~*~* Scene change
><^><^><^ End of chapter
(Me speaking)
X-X_X-X
“I can do this…I need to do this…” A silver hair boy told himself as he stood in front of the one door he did not dare open. But he had to. He hurt both of the girls inside. They, at least, deserved him to talk to them. They deserved his sorry, his pain, and his guilt.
 
Inuyasha gulped before his shaking hand rang to doorbell. A muffled yelled was heard before some loud footsteps, ending with a door slammed open. Inuyasha blinked then smiled somewhat down at Souta.
 
“Uh...Hey, there.” Inuyasha said, before Souta turned, yelling up for Kikyo. She came, of course, only to stare at him.
 
“Souta, go.” He nodded and left, leaving them alone.
 
“Uh…Listen, I'm sorry…” Inuyasha couldn't finish his sentence, for a door was now in his face. “Fuck.” He swore. “Kikyo, listen!”
 
“Go home!”
 
“Just fucking listen to me! I'm sorry, I know I fucked up….” He paused, thinking of a good way to get his point across. But he didn't need to. The door opened. Only this time, it wasn't Kikyo. It was Kagome. Her glare made him gulp and offered a shy smile. “Uh...Hey Kags.”
 
“What the fuck do you want?” She yelled, making Inuyasha's throat run dry. He stared at her, finding out that her cheeks were stained. Not food stained, tear stained. She had cried over him. “Do you want to hurt me some more? Or do you want to fuck my little brother so you have had something with everyone in my family?” She spat at him.
 
Inuyasha narrowed his eyes, his temper finally taking over. “Oh no, I came here to say that you are a horrible kisser!” He yelled back at her, leaning closer to her face. “And that, I can't believe that I ever even poisoned my lips with your horrid lips.”
 
As soon as the words left his lips, he wished he could just eat it back. “Oh fuck…” He whispered, trying to find the words to make Kagome calm down. She was stunned. Eyes wide, mouth slightly open, arms limped by her side, she didn't know what had just happened. The only thing that she did know was that something cold was running down her cheek. Something she was kind of use to know.
 
“Inu..Yasha..” She whispered before her eyes narrowed and she screamed. “Never talk to me again, asshole!” She slammed the door, running up to her room.
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
“Damnit!” Inuyasha swore, turning around away from the slammed door. How many times has he messed up his life with Kagome? “Fuck.” He slammed his fist into a wall, growling somewhat. This didn't make any sense. Why had he yelled at her?
 
Shuffling down the sidewalk, Inuyasha hadn't felt so depressed in a long time. He didn't really feel like doing much of anything.
 
*~*~*~*~*
 
A ring of the alarm clock, blankets moved, feet dragged. The turn on of hot water, the coldness setting in, a towel, maybe even an apple. Things that once brought her joy, brought sadness, brought her pain. She felt as though everything was betraying her. Just like He had.
 
She hadn't really figured out why, but she just couldn't stop touching her lips. His tasted, his touch, his feelings were still there. Still alive. No, she mustn't think about this anymore. He didn't need her tears. They belonged to hers. And it should've stayed that way.
 
It was somewhat sinful. She knew she needed to hate him, yet she couldn't stop herself thinking that she wanted his lips against hers again. It just wasn't fair at all. He called her a horrible kisser! Why did she care? Did…did he mean something to her? No! He can't!
 
Slapping herself somewhat on her forehead, she sighed. This man was making her talk to herself, even argue with herself. Something just wasn't right with her, and she was going to find out what. No matter what it too, she was going to find out what.
 
*~*~*~*~*~*
 
“Okay Kagome, you can do this…” She told herself, taking in a deep breath. Walking over to the man that had made her cry so much, she rested her hand on his shoulder, staring at him. He blinked and looked up at her, gasping softly.
 
“Kag…Kagome!” He turned to face her and opened his mouth to say something, only to have a hand pressed against his lips. Kagome shook her head. “Let me do this..” She said softly. He nodded and she began.
 
“I know you don't really care about me, or the feelings you think you have for me, are really for my sister, Kikyo,” She paused, shaking her head at him as he tried to protest against her. “Inuyasha, I care about you. I mean…I…” She looked at him, and then, slowly leaned up, her hands slowly finding their way to his shoulders. Her eyes closed softly as she pressed her lips against his.
 
Inuyasha was shocked. His eyes slid closed, his arms wrapping around her waist as he pressed his lips against her lips. All of his pain, all of her pain, just washed away. This kiss was not one of lust, pity or of anything like that. The kiss was full of their…
 
Love.