InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Leave Me ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inu Yasha™ is © of Rumiko Takashi.
 
Doesn't Have A TITLE!!! (Yet!), but I'll tell u when it does!!!
 
“Hey Sango! Is Inu Yasha here?” Kagome asked as she walked to the front desk. Her best friend Sango worked for the richest man in the little town of Tokyo and was her Boyfriend. “Sorry Kagome. He left about an hour ago.” Sango said. “Do you know where he went?” Kagome asked.
 
Sango grabbed his schedule and said, “He's with Kikyou Messu.” (Made the last name up). “Oh… Better not disturb him it's most likely a business conference.” Kagome said. “No likely. I think they're having lunch at Red Lobster.” Sango said. “Thanks Sango!” Kagome yelled running out of the door. She walked to Red Lobster and looked in the window from a far away distance. “Now I remember. Kikyou. She's Inu Yasha's ex girlfriend.” Kagome said walking back to the house.
 
As she packed up all her things Inu Yasha walked in and sat down. “Where are you going?” He asked. “Away from here so you can be happy with Kikyou!” Kagome shouted. Inu Yasha stood up and grabbed her arms. “What?” He asked. “You heard me. You're a lot happier with Kikyou so I'm leaving.” Kagome said hiding her green eyes with her bangs. “I saw you today with her. You were so much happier with her than you are with me.” Kagome sighed. “So you were spying on us in other words.” Inu Yasha said. “No! I wasn't! I was driving by and I saw you two together!” Kagome yelled as tears brimmed up in her eyes.
Days go by. I can feel `em' flyin like a- Inu Yasha answered Kagome's cell phone while keeping her against the wall.
~*Phone Line*~
Inu. Hello.
Sesshy. Where's the wench of yours?
Inu. For me to know.
Sesshy. Put her on the phone now Inu Yasha!
Inu. Fine!
· Hands Kagome the phone *
Kag. H…hello?
Sesshy. You will meet me at the Tashio company at 10:00 am tomorrow morning.
Kags. What if I don't want to!?
Sesshy. You know that little fox you like so much?
Kags. Shippou?
Sesshy. Yeah. You know it'd be a shame for such a young little kit to go missing.
Kags. Don't you lay a hand on Shippou! Leave him out of this!!
Sesshy. Don't be late.
~*End*~
 
Kagome's face went pale. “What… What did he say!?!” Inu Yasha yelled. Kagome fell to her knees and started to cry. “Kagome what did he say?” Inu Yasha asked a bit softer while pulling her into his arms. “He said he'd kill Shippou if I didn't show up at the Tashio Company tomorrow at ten o'clock in the morning.” Kagome sniffled. “Sesshomaru.” He growled. Kagome looked up at him. “Kagome don't go tomorrow whatever you do, do not leave the house.” Inu Yasha said holding onto her. “Why Inu Yasha what's going on?” Kagome asked. “If you go tomorrow he's goanna force you to marry him only so he can get the company that our father left in his will for Sesshomaru. Then when he doesn't have any use for you any more he'll kill you.” Inu Yasha said. “Inu Yasha what about Shippou?” Kagome asked. Inu Yasha looked down into her worried eyes and said, “I'll get him over here in a minute.” Inu Yasha said as he kissed her on her forehead and was gone.
 
Kagome sat on the edge of her bed and waited for Inu Yasha to return. As she waited it started raining. `oh god! Something's moving out there!' Kagome thought. As lightening struck a figure appeared at the window. Kagome screamed as Inu Yasha ran to her room carrying the squirming fox. “What is it?” Inu Yasha yelled running in. “Inu Yasha there's something out there!” Kagome cried. She was so scared that she actually started crying. “Mommy. What's wrong?” Shippou asked looking up at her. Kagome whipped her tears away and held the little fox close as Inu Yasha inspected the yard. He walked into the room sat down and held her in his arms. She fell into a light sleep sometime after the little fox did and Inu Yasha kept guard.
 
Kagome woke up to find herself alone with Shippou. `9:59 A.m. Inu Yasha told me not to leave the house though-,' Her thoughts were cut off by her cell phone ringing. Kagome walked over to her phone and picked it up.
~*Phone Line*~
Kags. Hello?
Sesshy. Your Late.
~*End*~
 
“If she won't come to me then I'll go to her.” Sesshomaru said.
 
 
Owari
 
Tsf_999 xXx
 
 
 
Ch. 2
 
A worried look came over Kagome's face. Save A Horse Ride A Cow-
~* PHONE LINE *~
Kags. Inu Yasha hurry I think he's coming. I'm scared Inu Yasha.
Inu. Kags hold on a minute. What did he say?
Kags. He said I was late then hung up.
Kagome was crying uncontroably now.
Inu. Kags don't leave the house lock all the doors and windows. Stay away from the windows and get somewhere safe I'll be there in a minute.
~* END *~
Kagome did as instructed. She locked all the doors woke Shippou and hid in the closet. “Shippou stay quiet. No matter what happens do not scream.” Kagome said. A window down the hallway shattered. Kagome bit down on her bottom lip and covered Shippou's mouth. “Kagome. Kagome come here.” He said. He walked over to the closet and slid the door open. Panic grew inside of Kagome as she looked up only to see Sesshomaru standing over her. He snatched her up by the black tank-top she was wearing only to hear, “Put Kagome down.” Sesshomaru looked down at the scared kit and kicked him into the closet. “Shippou!” Kagome cried out struggling to get free. The Youkia tightened his grip as a certain hanyou walked in. “Let her go.” Inu Yasha growled his eyes covered by his velvety, silver, bangs.
“You want her little brother? Come and take her.” Sesshomaru smirked. His smirk faded when Inu Yasha's blood flow and sent changed. “I'll be back for her Inu Yasha you can't hide her forever.” He said coldly throwing her to the ground.
 
Inu Yasha looked up at Kagome as his eyes changed back to amber colored. “Inu Yasha… I'm sorry… I shouldn't have answered the call but… I … I didn't know who it was… I'm sorry.” Kagome managed to choke out. Inu Yasha held her close as if she were his life line and whispered, “ It's not your fault. If you wouldn't have answered he would've come anyway.”
Owari
 
TSF_999 xXx
This is probably the shortest chapter I'm goanna rite in this story…
My B.
 
Ch. 3
 
“So what are we goanna do? He'll surely come back now that he knows where I am.” Kagome sighed. For the first time in his life, Inu Yasha didn't know what to do. “I guess you'll have to come to work with me. It's the only way for you to be safe.” Inu Yasha said. Kagome didn't sleep the whole night. Instead she watched T.V. and drank coffee. `Why would he want me? I just don't get it.'
Days go by. I can feel `em flyin like a hand- “That's it.”
Inu Yasha said getting up and answering the phone.
 
~*Phone Line*~
Inu. Sesshomaru what do you want?
San. Inu Yasha? What are you talking about? It's Sango!
Inu. Oh, sorry here's Kagome.
· Hands the phone to Kagome *
Kags. Hello.
San. Hey. Are you okay? I heard about Sesshomaru's threats.
Kags. Yes. But, I'm still scared. I don't know why he wants me of all people.
San. Beats me.
Well I'm goanna let you go.
~*END*~
 
“So what'd Sango want?” Inu Yasha asked. “Just to make sure I'm okay.” Kagome said resting her head on his shoulder.
 
THE NEXT DAY>>>
 
Inu Yasha loaded Kagome into the car after she put Shippou into the car seat. Kagome didn't say anything the whole way there. When they entered his office Kagome sat down in a chair near the door and Shippou started playing computer games.
3 HOURS LATER>>>
“Inu Yasha I'm going to the restroom.” Kagome said. “Okay. It's down the hall and to the right.” He said. As Kagome washed her hands the room fogged up. When it started cooling down there was a message on the mirror.
`Kagome. Don't think you're getting away that easily. I'm following you every minute. I will have you. Tonight you'd better meet me in the alley way between Red Wine & Jake's Place. 5:00 pm. Show up or this time I won't spare any one. That was a threat.'
Kagome ran out of the bathroom only to find the door locked. She looked up at a window and jumped up to it and then out in the open. A hand landed on her right shoulder and claws dug into her. She turned around and stared into the terrifying amber eyes of the Youkia, Sesshomaru. Kagome instinctively slapped him in the face and ran for Inu Yasha
“Inu Yasha! Inu Yasha! Where are you?!?” Kagome yelled out. She looked behind her and saw that Sesshomaru was taking his time building up her suspense. Until she ran into something hard. She looked up and saw Inu Yasha. He had an angry fire growing in his eyes. He put Kagome behind him and unsheathed his claws. Sesshomaru let out a low growl as Kagome picked up Shippou and was told to run. “Inu Yasha this is none of your concern. This is between Kagome and me.” Sesshomaru said. “To bad. When you try to take what is mine it's all my concern.” Inu Yasha snarled. As Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru fought Kagome ran with Shippou tight in her arms. She didn't know where to go when>>>
Flash Back>>>
“Kagome if your ever in any trouble go to the Goshinkbou Tree. Find the hidden well and stay in the well house until I come for you.” Inu Yasha told her. Kagome nodded.
END>>>
“Shippou do you remember where the Goshinkbou Tree is?” Kagome asked. “Yeah but-,” Shippou said. “Then hurry and get there I'll be back to get you.'' Kagome said. She put him down and ran back to Inu Yasha's House.
BACK 2 INU YASHA>>>
 
“Sesshomaru go find some one else to mate with and then kill.” Inu Yasha said. His youkia blood yearned to be free within his body. “Honestly little brother taking her away is much more fun.” Sesshomaru said. “Naraku, Jakstu! Set out and find Kagome.” Sesshomaru said as his servants appeared.
As Sesshomaru wasted his time on his servants Inu Yasha had fled from battle leaving his sent nowhere to be found. He raced to the well house hoping to find Kagome there but instead found Shippou. “Shippou? Where's Kagome!?” Inu Yasha yelled. “I don't know! She told me to wait here.'' Kagome ran through the house looking for the old `Bow and Arrow' when some one knocked on the door. Kagome looked out of the window and found…
TSF_999
oOo