InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dona Nobis Pacem ❯ Imprisoned ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2 - Imprisoned
 
 
Kagome knelt down beside the unconscious Lord and checked his life signs. Satisfied that he was still breathing she stood up and scanned the cell for some first aid material to clean and bandage his wounds. Her search has been discontinued when a familiar mocking voice spoke up sending shivers down her spine. “Ah so you have found the almighty Inu no Taisho” laughed the black haired figure that stood before the cell bars. “Naraku !” hissed Kagome stumbling back until she touched the wall behind her.
 
Trembling slightly she glared at the monster that stood in front of the prison cell. “Why?” she asked nervous. His dark gaze unnerving her to no end. Naraku shifted his position a little, a hideous grin adorned his face. “Maybe you could clarify yourself a little more my dear Kagome unfortunately I can't read your mind ” he mocked her.
 
Kagome wanted some answers and she wanted them now. Putting all her courage together and swallowing her fear she took a step forward and spoke: “I demand to know why you kidnapped me and Inuyashas father. Now!” - “You should change your tone while talking to me. You aren't really in the position to demand anything you dirty bitch!” roared Naraku and took a step towards the cell which made Kagome jump back pressing herself against the wall.
 
She was trembling in fear which made Naraku laugh madly. “It seems that you have understood who is in charge but I will do you a favor and enlighten your memory a bit. You see after I became a full demon I wanted to test my strength and made an experiment which went a little bit wrong. Actually I wanted to revive the great Lord Touga and make him my personal bodyguard but as you can see the plan didn't work out so I had to convince him to become my prisoner. And for you my little miko. You are here to heal the big mutt and to entertain me!” he ended with a lecherous grin on his face.
 
Finally he finished his speech and turned around and went for the door but before he walked out he glanced back at the slightly shaking Kagome and said in a low voice: “ I will be gone for a while but don't even think of anything stupid. The prison cell blocks your holy and his demonic powers and there are guards all around my estate so don't even try!” and with that he was gone. Kagome sank on the ground and put her head on her knees. A single tear found its way down her cheek. Sniffling a little she glanced over at the huge dog demon that lay there covered in blood barley breathing. `How am I going to survive this' she thought desperately and closed her eyes.
 
XXXXXX
 
One day had passed by when they sent Kagome back to her time. It was morning when the group discovered the destroyed well. Thinking that Kagome herself sealed the well they went on with their search after Naraku and to kill him for good. After rescuing some villagers from a demon Kikyo called for a break near a stream. Shippo got a fire going while Inuyasha was hunting for some food and the others sat near the stream talking a little bit.
 
“I wonder what she is doing, will be okay?” asked Sango as she sat down on a rock and stared into the water. “She is strong she will be okay. Its the best when Kagome stays in her time after what happened” spoke the monk while he stepped onto a rock and scanned the area. “Don't worry my reincarnation will be fine!” came Kikyos cold answer. The dead woman sat down nearby a tree and stared into the fire. “A demon is approaching. ” she said again making everybody looking up only to discover a whirlwind in the horizon.
 
“Koga is coming and I don't think he will be to happy with us!” yelled the little fox demon and jumped up and down like a crazy animal. “Indeed he won't take it lightly that Kagome is gone.” replied Miroku calmly. They didn't have to wait long till Koga came to a full stop in front of them. He quickly scanned the area. “Hey where is my woman, don't tell me she is together with the mutt!” he yelled at the group. Before anyone could answer Inuyasha jumped out the bushes and dumped a dead deer on the ground glaring daggers at the wolf demon.
 
“What do you want here,fucking wolf?” asked the half breed. “Where`s my woman stinking half breed, don't tell me you have done anything to her!” - “She is not here anymore she went back to her time and that were she is staying!” - “You sent my woman away! You ...” yelled the now furious demon but was cut off by Kikyo. “Do not yell it was necessary. Instead of stopping Naraku she helped us. Although she should have know that we could have handled the situation by ourselves. It is her fault that Naraku has become a full demon!” - “I can't believe you. Are you really that stupid.” Koga was beyond angry no he was ready to explode. He glared at her so called friends and spoke in a cold voice “You are not worth my time.” With that he turned around and walked away. They stared after him with confused looks on their faces until he was out of sight.
 
XXXXX
 
Kagura was walking through the deep forest in the search of Sesshomaru. Now that Naraku was a full demon her chances to be free were shrinking drastically. Luckily for her she spotted the demon Lord sitting near a river while his two companions tried to catch some fish. Not wasting her time she jumped off her feather and landed gracefully on the opposite of the river staring at the stoic dog demon.
 
“Ah what are you doing here!” screeched Jaken his mouth hanging open. “I am here to talk with you Sesshomaru I have some news that might interest you” said Kagura calmly, ignoring the hysteric green frog. Sesshomaru just continued to stare at her coldly. “I just wanted to inform you that your father is in Narakus hands!” - “My father died a long time ago!” spoke the stoic Lord as he stood up and glanced dangerously at her. “Well if you don't believe me then you should pay a visit to his grave. I wonder if you will be surprised?” she said smiling. “I am sorry but I have to leave!” yelled Kagura while jumping onto her feather and took of into the sky. `Alive again, maybe I should investigate' thought Sesshomaru as he stood up and walked towards his fathers grave. The little girl and the green toad running after him wondering where they were going.
 
 
A/N: thank you for your reviews I hope you like it