InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ dont break my heart ❯ why ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
We just got another shard Inuyasha says I was anything like kikyo we would be done searching by now. But Inuyasha can't see I'm not kikyo I'm kagome. I really wish I never fell into the well goodness but then again I would never have got to know sesshomaru better we have been talk some.
I don't know why people say he is a bad demon he isn't that bad at all. I asked him why he was being so nice my only answer was silence then Inuyasha had to come and ruin everything. The worse part is he said I was sleeping around with sesshomaru and I was a whore but all I said was "I'm not a whore that station is taken by kikyo he of course got mad and hit me but before I could hit the ground sesshomaru caught me.
I guess the reason why sesshomaru has been so nice and civil I will probably never know. I bet by the end of the last battle he wont even talk to me any more. But that doesn't sound like sesshomaru.
2 days later
Today sesshomaru went to get rin she is so cute her and shippo get along great. I hope I do get to know why he has a human girl with him and why he is so nice and protective over shippo, rin and I. They just got back.
"Hey rin." I say. "Kagome-chan." says rin. "Shippo rin is here." I called to shippo he came over as fast as he could it was kinda cute to see rin hug shippo half to death. "Rin how have you been doing?" asked shippo. "Rin has been doing fine shippo how has shippo been doing?" asked rin. "I'm great you wanna go play?" asked shippo. "Oh can I sesshomaru-sama?" asked rin. The only answer that was given was a short nod of his head. The two of them ran off to pick flowers. Sesshomaru came and sat down beside me we started a short conversation. "How have you been sesshomaru?" I asked. "Fine you?" asked sesshomaru. "Normal." I said. We both were use to the short answers. "So Inuyasha has hit you again for what he thinks is wrong right?" he asked. "Yeah but what do we expect I mean come now it is kikyo that is telling him this and that and of course when it comes from her it is a lie but Inuyasha thinks different he thinks when I say something it is a lie and kikyo is so perfect she would never lie. You wanna know the reason he hit me this time? He said that kikyo saw you and I in a sexual position and kikyo would never ditch him to go with his brother. He is such an idiot. He is going to let kikyo join today that way we can go faster in the shard hunt and he can get the jewel and he wont have to put up with me anymore." I said. "Hmm idiot." was his only reply.
"Kagome do you wanna take a walk with this sesshomaru?" he asked. "Sure this kagome has nothing else to do." was my reply I knew saying this kagome would be mocking him and he would be bugged by me mocking him. "Don't mock this sesshomaru kagome." he said. "But sessho it is so fun to mock you." I said. "Why do you call me 'sessho' kagome?" he asked. "It is your nick name don't you like it?" I asked. "No I don't like that nick name so don't call me it." he said. "Sesshy you hurt my feelings." I pouted. He shook his head. "Kagome you and your silly nick names." he said. "Oh does that mean I can use the nick names?" I asked I probably had lots of emotion showing in my eyes. "Yes anyway I'm sure you would have either way." he said. "Yeah." I said. He gave me this weird look and I giggled he was just funny even when he wasn't trying.
We got to a clearing and sat under a tree. I thought 'maybe I will get an answer tonight on why he has been so nice to me lately.' Don't get me wrong I'm not complaning I'm just curious. "Sesshomaru why have you been so nice to me as of late and why are you protective and get so mad at Inuyasha for hitting me?" I asked. "Because......." he trailed off.
________________________________________________________________

Kag- Come on you can't end there
Sess- Yeah
Inu- Why is this all about kagome and sesshomaru and why am I such an idiot that I actually believe kikyo
S.G.- I'm not going on this chapter. And because Inu you would listen to kikyo and you are a jerk because you believe what kikyo tells you
Kag & Sess- You can't end like this it is a cliffy
S.G.- I know this
Inu- Whatever just rate and review so they will shut up *humph*
Kag & Sess- Yeah we wanna know what happens next so S.G. needs to get atleast 2 reviews
S.G.- Thanx I hope you enjoyed so far