InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ dont break my heart ❯ asking ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Kagome- Sango I'm going for a walk so when inuyasha comes back from seeing his dead miko kikyo ok?
Sango- Ok talk to you in a while.
Kagome- Yeah.
So kagome started to walk through the forest. But unknown to kagome, sesshomaru had followed her. Sesshomaru went and took rin with him to follow kagome to protect them. Sesshomaru also needed to talk to kagome and ask her a question. (A/N: Oh...I wonder what?)
Kagome had a feeling someone was watching her she stopped and looked around she found no-one so she kept walking. "I must be loosing my mind but it does feel like I'm being watched." kagome said to herself. Sesshomaru came out of the trees rin right behind him.
Sesshomaru- Kagome I have a question for you.
Kagome- Ok shoot what your question Sess.
Sesshomaru- Will you ummm... He trailed off.
Rin- Kagome-chan will you be rin's new mother?
Kagome- Hehehe sure rin-chan. So Sess what is your question you trailed off.
Sesshomaru- Kagome will you become my mate.
Kagome- Ok I would love to.
Rin- Kagome-chan why are you b...blushing at sesshomaru-sama?!
Kagome- Because rin you wouldn't understand you are to young but I will tell you this it is because I am very happy.
Rin- Why is kagome-chan happy?
Kagome- Because THIS kagome got the man she loves.
Sesshomaru- Woman why do you always mock me?
Kagome- Oh you know you like it when I mock you so (makes a funny faces) HA!
Sesshomaru- Yeah ok why don't we just go home?
Kagome & Rin- That sounds great lets head home.
So Kagome was holding one of Rin's hands and Sesshomaru was holding Rin's other hand so Rin was in between her two new parents. They were happy they had a family. Kagome of course would go down the well every once in a while. Sometimes when kagome went to see her mom and brother and her grandfather she would take sesshomaru and rin. They lived happily ever after. (A/N: haha had to put that in there because everyone needs a happy ending)

The end! -_~

(A/N: Rate and Review! thanx I hope you enjoyed it)
Sesshomarus_Goddess