InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles and Babbles ❯ Forbidden Love ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Okay, don't hate me. This was for a non-canon pairing challenge and well…I'm just evil that way. It's a joke, people, it's just a joke!
 
 
Inuyasha had been attracted to her from the first moment they'd met. At first he'd tried to fight the way she made him feel, too embarrassed and shy to make his desires known. She was so beautiful, so strong and lithe, he could spend hours just thinking about the softness of her hair and the warmth in her beautiful eyes.

He'd been utterly astonished when she'd made the first move, drawing him away from the camp one night to seduce him and leave him exhausted by passion in the morning. They'd had to be careful to keep their secret from the others, fearing no one would understand the instincts that bound them. There would be comments and snide remarks, hurt feelings all around.

Wasn't that always the case with a forbidden love?

Still, looking down at her sleeping form shining in the moonlight, he found he had no regrets. Not for their love, not for the secrecy. When their quest was completed, that would be the time to openly declare their feelings.

Until then, the cat and the dog would have to pretend that they were just friends.