InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Drabbles and Babbles ❯ Voyeur ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Another drabble from an LJ challenge. Theme was Secrets

Shippou had a secret.

He was not as innocent as he liked to pretend, at least not all of the time. When they went to bathe in the hot spring, he sometimes liked to watch. He told himself he was really just protecting them in case they were attacked. But he knew better.

He liked to watch them. Pale skin glistened with water, the soft laughter echoed in his ears as they playfully splashed each other. Just a glimpse now and then of a breast, a smooth thigh, and it would make his young heart race.

Inuyasha knew. What he thought about it, Shippou couldn’t be sure. He never said a word when the girls returned, smelling exotic from the perfumed soaps Kagome brought from her time. Inuyasha never said anything at all, not even when Shippou jumped into her arms and cuddled relentlessly against her breasts.

They were both demons, of course he knew.

And at night, warm and snug next to her in the sleeping bag, Shippou would open his eyes and see Inuyasha watching them. Sometimes there was a hint of jealousy in those golden eyes, but more often than not, there was just a knowing smirk.