InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Dream ❯ The Beggining ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dream
 
Okay this is a first for me with Inuyasha. I do lots of DNAngel ones, but not Inuyasha. So okies here we go!
 
Inuyasha was underwater. Why was he under water? Don't ask me, but for some reason or another, the hanyou was soaked. Of course, he still managed to cuss and TRY and swim, but then again talking made it worse and demons I think can't swim.
He dog paddled, interesting enough. He managed to do that until he saw anything drowning, a girl. She had jet black hair and by the looks of it when she'd resurface, eyes as red as blood.. She was either being pulled down her black bag, or the three swords she had at her side. Inuyasha watched her for a while before sighing and deciding to go get her.
“Man, this sucks,” he said, “Then again this is still all Kagomes fault! If she hadn't been late out of the well, I wouldn't have gotten thrown into a river! Damn her!” He grabbed hold of the other girl, now unconscious, and tried to get back. For some strange reason, the water just stopped flowing and let him get to shore before starting to again. He didn't notice. The girl was awakening.
She coughed and spat out some water. She opened her eyes and looked at him, “Oh, um, hi.”
“Hi yourself,” Inuyasha said gruffly, “What were you doing in the water if you can't swim?”
She laughed, “Could ask you the same thing.”
“I can so swim! I saved you didn't I?” Inuyasha said. Though now that I think about it, why did I save her?
She smiled and sat up, `Anyway, may I ask your name?”
“Inuyasha,” he replied.
“Cool name,” the girl said,” I'm Sabrina, Sabrina Deadly Nightshade, but just call me Sabre or Saber or just Sabrina.”
“hm,” said the hanyou. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his right arm, the one he tried before to use to try and not drown almost. He cringed and grabbed his. He could feel blooding coming off it. Sabrina blinked, “Oh no, Inuyasha you're hurt? Let me help you with that, in exchange for helping me.” she started to take out something from her bag.
“No, I'm okay,” Inuyasha said as Sabrina took out some bandages.
“No, you're hurt,” Sabrina said. She gently pulled Inuyashas hand off his arm and smiled. She started to wrap it up kindly until Inuyasha had his arm up in a make-shift sling. He stared at her and growled, trying to scare her,” I didn't need your help.”
She wasn't scared, “Yes you did. Now come on,” she got up and helped him up, “We can't just hang around this river all day, now can we?”
Inuyasha shrugged,” I guess, human.” He got up.
“One thing, Inuyasha,” Sabrina said, “I'm not a human, I'm half demon, half vampire.”
Inuyasha stared at her, “You're….. you're…”
“A halfarian? Yeah,” she said.