InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Drown ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or “Drown” by Three Days Grace
 
Drown
 
Good morning day
Sorry I'm not there
But all my favourite friends
Vanished in the air
It's hard to fly when you can't even run
Once I had the world, but now I've got no one
 
Kagome knelt before their graves; it was all her fault that they were dead.
 
Shippo
Parents murdered by Thunder Brothers
Never got to live wit his adopted mother
Innocent bystander
 
Shippo had been ordered to stay at Kaede's, but he couldn't just stay. So he snuck ff and watched the battle silently. No one had noticed his presence, except Naraku. He sent his puppet's long tentacles over and it shot through his chest. He gasped in pain and Kagome finally noticed.
 
A rose, a silver coloured rose protruded from his grave…
 
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown…drown*
 
Kagome's life was filled with silent guilt and her grief stood out like a sore thumb.
 
Miroku
Cursed by Naraku
Murdered by curse
Missed a joyful life with his wife
 
Miroku had run out of ofudas and his staff lay far from his being. He knew he had to do it, for the safety of his friends, for the safety of his wife. He made sure no one was in the way and removed the prayer beads. His wind tunnel sucked in demons and poisonous bees. He cried out in pain as the poison started its course through his blood.
 
A purple carnation lay across his grave…
 
Good morning day
Sorry you're not here
All those times before
We're never this unclear
It's hard to walk when you can't even crawl
Once I had this world, but now I've lost it all
 
Kagome's pain flowed out, her tears dripping gently onto the grave.
 
Sango
Family and village murdered by Naraku
Brother being controlled who killed her
Missed a happy life with her husband
 
Sango, hearing his cries of pain, looked away form her battle with Kohaku. Her dear brother was being controlled by Naraku's demands and didn't know her. He took this as his opportune moment and sent his sickle flying. It hit Sango's back digging in deep. Sango slumped forward just as her husband was sucked in by his own curse.
 
A white lily found it's way onto her grave…
 
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I drown
 
Kagome gazed upon his grave, her first love and eventual brother.
 
Inuyasha
Son of Inutaisho, half-brother to Sesshomaru
Cheated of a life by Naraku
Murdered by Kikyo
 
Inuyasha raised the Tessaiga and was about to unleash the wind scar when Kikyo's arrow pierced his heart. Her black miko powers surrounding the arrow that slowly dug its way into Inuyasha. He cried out as he slowly and painfully disintegrated for he's only half demon.
 
 
A red, brilliant red, rose stuck out brightly against the gray of his grave…
 
Rolling faster than I'm breathing
Drown
Rolling faster than I'm breathing
Drown
Rolling faster than I'm breathing
 
Kagome walked away from the graves. The flowers she had placed leaned in the wind towards her as she continued crying. Only she knew of the secret graves, and only she visited them, she thought. And yet, somehow… She knew someone had been there before. Naraku was dead by her hands, trying to control her, trying to steal her freedom.
 
Kagome walked to the lake in the park and sat down. She was drowning in her grief, in her sorrow. How was she to heal when they were dead? Her friends… her family… even distant relatives ignored her presence. Blue-gray eyes lingered on the dark murky depths of the water and wondered if her life would ever brighten up or would it remain dark and murky as the water was…
 
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to hold me down
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
If I needed someone to control me
If I needed someone to push me around
I would change my direction
And save myself before I
(Save myself before I drown, save myself before I drown, save myself before I drown)
 
---------------------
I get bored easily… very easily… :D I should work on my other story (ies)…