InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Enchanted future ❯ sotas's new friend ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hay what's up and I'm not taking about the ceiling -_-

Anyways I finally got a review and decide to update.

 

Well anyway to TeenWitch1: the new charters that I was referring to are Archer and Calleen

And their will be others from other mangas and animes and some of my own.

 

Disclaimer: no own Inu

 

Chapter2: Sota's new friend

 

 

 

The dust cleared away to revel a gaping whole with Archer no where in site. Calleen in her overconfidence put her guard down and out of seemingly know were a dagger was pined to her throat. As she turned around she was startled to see Archer with a death glare in his eyes. "How…!? I see it seems that you have learned some new tricks" as she went from fearful and startled to uneasy calm. He tried to attack her with the dagger but she dogged it easily. She took out an identical dagger seemingly out of no where and changed at him. Inu Yasha watched this from the side lines unable to move. It was then that Shippo decided to regain consciousness. He was no the opposite side of where Inu was and not thinking he headed towards him. Meanwhile the battle raged on. The two at a stalemate with there daggers Archer out the corner of his eye saw Shippo. Who was coming towards him while Calleen was too occupied summoning energy to end the stalemate. Fearing the kits life Archer broke off and headed towards him. As the energy of the attack finally reached its limits she hurled it towards the two. Archer had only enough time to grab Shippo and turn around so the attack would not hurt the fox. Inu Yasha watched helplessly at the two that were hurled away with a deadly scream out of one and the other crying.

Calleen assuming it was the end of that tiresome bother decided to retrieve what she came for. But it was then that she remembered the other bother and decided to get rid of it. As she approached Inu a powerful attack hit her in the back knocking her down face first. She looked up to see Archer holding a bloody hand out. He was on the verge of collapsing and their, was a puddle of blood underneath him. Shippo was staring back and forth from Archer and Calleen confused in Archer's free arm unharmed. Breathlessly Archer said "Shshi...pppp…o go to Inu Yaaaashaa nnnow ppplease" and with that let the kit down. Shippo uncertainly went to Inu Yasha but as he past Calleen she was about to grab him when Archer whispered "Blades of Blood" the same energy that had hit her earlier came at her again and she backed away from the kit, "Don't try it or the next time I wouldn't miss" he warned her as Shippo finally made his way to Inu Yasha.

Archer slowly but shortly made his way to Calleen and passed her as if she was not there. "How dare you!" Calleen was enraged and was about to fire another blast of energy when Archer that was now next to Tetsusaiga picked it up and it glowed and pulsed and deflected the attack back at her. She screamed in pain and fell back dropping the dagger. When she looked up Archer was towering over her with the sword in his hands. She backed up in fear and when she was far enough away she got up and started an incantation. Archer just stood their and let her vortex of dark green energy emerged and she looked back at them and said "This isn't over I will win in the end." The trio watched as she disappeared into the vortex and then it disappeared. "Good she's gone my sister is safe for now..." Archer said as he collapsed on the ground. The two looked at the new friend in confusion of what to do.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the well

 

Kagome get into her hose and was met with a loud "BANG" coming from the upstairs. She ran upstairs searching for the source of the sound. She heard murmuring noses and groans coming from her brother's room and decided to investigate. She opened the door to find her brother on the floor next to his bed opposite to her looking at her. On the other side of him that was not counseled by the bed was an open paint bucket and an unfinished model of a volcano. At first Kagome thought it was the volcano that made the noise until she heard more groaning coming from the other side of the bed. A small groaning boy's voice was the next thing she heard and all she could make out of it was "Paint. Nose .Sota buddy." That was the last straw she walked up to the bed and peered on the other side of the bed. What she saw was a boy about her brother's age lying on the ground with a hand on his nose. The boy had long black hair that from her angle went down to his butt. His head was covered by a forest green due rag he wore black sneakers, faded blue jeans, a sport shirt the same color as the due rag and an open short sleeve button down green shirt with a slanted yellow line across it. While Kagome was examining his friend Sota went to the pain bucket and tried to close it but while he was doing that he spilt some. "Awww no Mom's going to kill me!" Kagome looked at her brother then at the floor and then knew what he was taking about. "By the way Sota what was that Banging noise I heard coming in?" With no response she turned back to his friend to see if he was ok.

After a little while looking at the boy he finally got the strength to open his eyes. To her astonishment they were a golden yellow which reminded her of Inu Yasha's eyes. "Hay Sota who's the cute girl looking at me. Your Girlfriend?" the boy said nauseatingly and smirking at the look on his friend's face. "No dummy that's my sister I was telling you about! Come on I don't think you should stay in here unless you want to faint again". He helped his friend up and the three of them went down to the family room. When they finally got to the room the boy turned around to Kagome and said "Hi, my name is Ray Teshio, I'm sorry about earlier and for being so rude Sota invited me in to help him with his project and you see I totally forgot about the paint and my Hashanah nose" he laugh nervously and put a hand behind his head. As he was doing this Kagome notice something moving under his due rag and with her curiosity grabbed for it. Ray not really paying attention didn't see this coming till it was too late. What she reveled were two little black dog ears on his head that were now twitching madly. "What....no way your a hanau?" Ray freaked "I aaa" and not even finishing that sentence ran at lightning speed to the bathroom and locked the door.

Kagome was startled to say the least. Here she was in her own time with a paranoid hanu kid locked in her bathroom. What was she to do? Sota turned to his sister and said "Nice going sis. He is very sensitive about his ears. Now we won't get him out of their!" she looked at her brother astonished "You knew!?" "Of course I knew he is my friend you know!" She felt I little sorry for the boy that was now bargaining himself in her bathroom. At that precise moment that the bell decide to ring.

 

Who is at the door?

What happened to Archer?

How can Archer use Tetsusaiga and Blades of blood?

Who is Archer's sister?

Find out next time on enchanted future.