InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ End of the World (Complete with Little Green Men) ❯ Skittles ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Still don't own Inuyasha or Signs(why do you think I'm poor?) And the aliens still scare me.


"Damnit Kagome, why?!"
"I already told you! He's your brother for fuck's sake!"
He growled. Brother his ass. "Wouldn't we be better off at our place? I mean come on, I think he's lost." More like blew it up.

Yes, over the past few years, his dear older half brother had gotten stranger. Though you had to look closely to see it. Yes, the great inuyoukai had definatly changed, though as far as he could tell, it was only for the worst. A guy like him getting more violent and unpredictable was never a good thing.

Sango and Miroku blamed it on Jaken, Kagome rolled her eyes on the subject, and he was hard pressed to pinpoint what he felt it was. Though it probably had to do with the fact that he probably hadn't killed anything worthwhile for too long. That and Jaken. Fricken frog was annoying.

"But Kagome!" he pouted at her full out, praying to whatever gods it would work. She shot him a cold glare. Ok, god hated him. Yay, another enemy!

"Hurry up Inuyasha, we still have to get Sango and Miroku." Sango and Miroku? Yea, cause Sesshomaru was so gonna welcome them all into his house with warmth and grace. More like kick them to the curb with ice and excessive violence.

"Kagome, are you sure this is smart?" She snorted. "Inuyasha, the planets being invaded by fucking aliens. His place is about as safe as a cornfield." He stared in disbelief at her. He'd take the cornfield any old day.

"Cheer up Inuyasha. If nothing else you can piss him off so he'll fight you to the death. Then you won't get anal probed." He stared at the kit who'd taken up residence on his shoulder. "And why do you assume he'll win?!" Shippou grinned sheepishly before leaping away. He could so take the wacked-out dog that was his brother any day.

He thought of Sesshomaru fighting aliens. Now that was a laugh. Like he'd do anything to help the world. He probably wouldn't go farther than his lawn when it came to alien extermination. Yes, Sesshomaru would be sitting in his house all regal like (probably throwing kitchen knives at random pictures of his oh so loved younger half brother) while the rest of the world suffered. Figures.

"Ah Inuyasha, as surly as ever I see." He made a face at Miroku. Looking at the monk, his mind instantly jumped to wondering on the whole Miroku vs. Sesshomaru thing. Hm, wonder who'd win? Human vacuum cleaner vs. giant (possibly crazy/rabid) inu. Who knew? Probably the aliens would appear out of nowere with laser guns and light sabres (all Star Wars like) and kill 'em all. Fun.

"Inuyasha!"
"What?!"
Kagome moved behind him and shoved. Hard. And guess were he found himself? No, not Chuckie Cheese (though that would be fun) but on Sesshomaru's doorstep. Hell fuck shit damn. His favorite place in the whole wide world.

Growling begrudginly, he knocked on the door (quite civilly) and waited. And waited. He knocked again (less civilly) and waited. And waited. Most people would continue to 'uncivil' before going to walking in un-announced (or as the cops called it, breaking and entering.) But Inuyasha wasn't most people. He was Inuyasha.

So he tried the door. Open? Ok, Sesshomaru'd seriously lost it. Especially since it smelled like the guy was home. Unless he was dillusional, then of course there was no one home, the aliens'd got them, game over, case closed.

"Inuyasha, you think it wise to just walk in?" He snorted. "I didn't think it wise to come here in the first place." With that he walked into the very dark house. Ok, he knew Sesshomaru didn't mind the dark, but he knew human kids hated it. And as Sesshomaru had one as a pet or something...Well, it was odd.

"Inuyasha look!" Kagome pointed toward the living room, were light flickered. Moving towards it, he ignored the others' whispers about the broken furniture and the creepiness of it all. Rolling his eyes, he took a deep breath, then stepped into the living room. And stopped dead.

He could not believe what he was seeing! On the couch sat Rin and Jaken, staring dully at the t.v. Wearing tinfoil hats. And sitting next to Rin (who's arm she was clinging to) was Sesshomaru. He too sat staring without emotion (or blinking) at the glowing box. And the weirdest part of all? He was wearing a tinfoil hat as well.

His mind stopped, his face twitched. Not...Possible...Does..Not..Compute! But then Sesshomaru had been slowly going into the deep end, so now he figured his brother'd simply decided to take a flying leap. Head-first.

He felt Kagome poke him. "Well? What's going on? Are they all right?" He just stared a moment before the hilarity of it all hit him, and he started snickering. "No Kagome, they aren't fine!" He snickered harder.
"Then why are you laughing?!"
"Because they've all lost their minds!"
He stumbled away towards the t.v, clutching his stomach as he laughed. The others, seeing what the scene before them, did their best not to laugh. It was Sesshomaru after all.

"Sessh what?" He couldn't get anymore out, it was just too damn funny. Sesshomaru fixed him with an icy glare. "Apparently, dear brother, they are used to, er, combat the alien's power of mind control." He could hear Sesshomaru rolling his eyes in the dry way he finished the comment. He snorted non-the-less. "Yea ok bro."

Narrowing his eyes, Sesshomaru flicked his arm out, summoning his poison whip(which caught him in the shoulder.) "What the fuck?!" The inu frowned. "Hmm...I missed, again." He stared disbelieving, clutching his shoulder. "Missed?! What the fuck do you mean you missed?!" Sesshomaru closed his eyes and dropped his arm. "I was aiming for your head, dear brother." He blanched. Fuck. Yea, bugging Sesshomaru so hadn't been a good idea.

"Why the hell are you here anyway?" he blinked. Ok, something was up. Since when did he talk so...Normal?
"Uh..."
"Well? Out with it Inuyasha, or I'll throw you out. The window."
His jaw dropped. Maybe the hats didn't work and Sesshomaru was being controled by aliens.

The frog seemed to notice it too. "Uh, me'lord?" Without a word, Sesshomaru reached over, grabbed Jaken by the skull(He noticed marks on the imp's head that indicated he'd done it earlier) and threw him back behind the couch nonchalantly. Said imp crashed into various peices of already broken furniture. "I told you before Jaken, if you want to sit on the couch, you have to be quiet." Everyone stared at this. Yea, definatly aliens. That or he'd blown up his sanity.

"You have 10 seconds to tell me why the hell your in my house before I snap and tear you in two."
"But I thought you said-"
"10."
Sango stopped, looking to the others for help. So, after some looks from him, Kagome decided to speak up. "Well Sesshomaru-sama, once we heard about the aliens-"
"8."
"And then actually saw one-"
"7." He sounded almost bored.
"We all decided it'd be best to come over here, and, well, here we are."
His only thought: lame. That and 'we're all dead.'

"Why?" Kagome blushed. "Well-"
"5."
"We know you're really strong and-"
"4."
"You and Inuyasha are half brothers so-"
"2."
"We-thought-we'd-come-ask-you-for-help!"
He stopped mid tick(he'd been ticking off the seconds in his fingers.) "So what? You want me to save the precious world? To help all the poor little humans? Is that it? You want Big Bad Sesshomaru to come to the rescue?!" Yea, he decided Sesshomaru'd finnaly lost it. The look on his face was off-kilter, almost a bit crazy, though there was the usual ice-lord-ness underneath.

Kagome cowered, he stared, and the others stood in the shadows, pretending to blend in with the wallpaper. Then he became himself again. "No dumbass, we'd have to be brain dead to think you'd save the world. Kagome just decided we'd drop by. You know, shoot the breeze, have a drink, kill some aliens." He leaned lightly on the t.v which Rin was still staring at.

Sesshomaru snorted in laughter. "How positivly charming. And here I thought I'd never get to see your ugly mug again. You know, what with the end of existance and all." Sesshomaru reclined back(something very unlike him) his arms drapped over the back of the couch.

He cocked his head at his brother. "No now Sesshy, don't go gettin' all sentimental. What would father think?" Sesshomaru snorted derisivly. "He'd think I'd finnaly come around. Never did aprove of how very much like mother I was..." He stared lightly at his brother. What the hell was up with him? Seriously, what was he smoking?

Grinning, he moved over toward were Sesshomaru was sitting. Perching on the arm of the couch next to him, he eyed his brother, who glared at him in a wary, move-the-wrong-way-I'll-bite way. "So...Sessh...Whatcha' smokin'?" Sesshomaru stared at him a second, then looked back at the t.v.

"Little bit of this, little bit of that....Aregino..." He stared at his slightly smirking brother. Aregino? You could smoke that? "You can smoke anything Yash if you try hard enough." He practicly fell off his perch. That. Was. Weird. Did Sesshomaru read his mind? or was it just a really well timed comment? "Wouldn't you like to know?" This time he did fall off the couch. Sesshomaru chuckled in a darkly amused way. "You're seriously starting to creep me out." Sesshomaru shrugged. What the hell was up with him?!

"Skittles?" He stared. Skittles? Sesshomaru was offering him candy? Just another sign of impending doom. "Skittles?" He looked at the bright red bag Sesshomaru held out boredly to him, then to the insane one himself. "Sessh-" Sesshomaru looked at him and quirked a brow in a misgieviously conspiritory way and shook the bag lightly.

And after a second it clicked.

Grinning, he snatched the bag from Sesshomaru's hand. Without hesitation, he dumped the questionable contents of the shiny bag into his mouth, swallowing them all with diffuculty. Sesshomaru grinned strangly, his fangs quite prominent. "Taste the Rainbow..."