InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ethereal Elements ❯ Prologue: The Prophecy ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N okay peoples this is my first fic so read it and tell me what you think of it. Onward!!!!

 

 

Ethereal Elements

 

Prologue: The Prophecy

 

 

In the dawn of the world

In an ancient land;

A whole new evil awakened,

The chaos it caused,

Wreaking havoc galore;

Made everything run,

In fear.

Until one day,

An ancient monk,

Dressed in billowing white robes,

Spoke of a prophecy,

And this is how it goes;

When the end comes near,

The elements will awaken

Each on their own,

Their power combined,

And only that,

Is enough to bar the evil.

Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Ice, and Happiness.

Combined to one in the Chosen One,

Shall defeat the flame of evil.

Then he set free the spirits,

Of the elements at hand;

Into necklaces of silver,

And tossed them into the sky.

Day by day, Night by Night,

The necklaces searched for their true owners,

And when they did, they settled themselves

On the necks of their beholders.

When come of age,

The Chosen beings will fight to free the races,

And then and only then, the world will come to peace for ages.

That is the story and hoe it goes.

Now,

Let it begin………….

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

In Tokyo, Japan, seven young people were awakening to the day of their sixteenth birthday. The first is a hanyou with long silver hair, golden eyes, claws, fangs, two fuzzy dog ears at the top of his head, and a fiery temper. The second is a fox demon, short for his age, has a tail and wears a blue bow in his hair. The third , is a monk, who cannot be called a true one because of his `ways', he has a staff and wears a fingerless purple glove on his right hand. The fourth, a lady fair, and pure, has long brown hair, magenta eye shadow, comes from a family of demon exterminators, and has a pet cat named Kirara. The fifth, a cold and distant being, an icy façade shields his heart, the Ice Prince he is called by whom with which he takes part. Silver hair, and a fuzz on his shoulder. The sixth is happiness, with a warm and caring aura, spreading sunshine to those in need. Brown hair to her shoulders, gentle brown eyes, and a way to see the future. The seventh is the only one to bear the burden whole, all elements are drawn to her, and falter in her beauty, she be the one who gathers all the elements to her and leads them into battle. Kind heart and warm, chocolate brown eyes, framed by obsidian tresses. She holds to her heart the sphere that binds them all.

 

The elements are their past present and future…….for now…….

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A/N so what do you think? Sorry if that was a bit boring, but I had to introduce the right atmosphere and the background of the story. Read and Review!!!!!!!!^^ Ja!

 

~*~EternalArrow~*~