InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Every Heart Knows How To Love ❯ Goodbye For The Last Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Every Heart Knows How To Love

Author: Sasesesi
Summary: After seeing Inuyasha with Kikiyo. Kagome runs off only to get lost, and gets rescued out of sudden death by the last person she expected . . . Sesshomaru. Can she melt the ice around his heart or will she be alone forever . . . Sess/Kag.

A/N: Yeah, this is my first fic, so no flaming please. I just want to know what you think . . . enjoy.

Disclaimer: I sadly do not own Inuyasha. It rightfully belongs to Ramiko Takahashi.

Chapter 1
Goodbye For The Last Time

Kagome’s P. O. V.

‘I can’t believe him.’ I thought as I ran through the forest with tears running down my face. My clothes were torn and ripped in places that allowed the chilly morning air to rush against my skin and wounds. ‘That jerk. I can’t believe him . . . I trusted him.’ I thought as my legs finally gave out and I collapsed in the clearing I ran into. Tears began to fall again as memories of what happened flooded my mind . . . .
*****FLASHBACK*****
Inuyasha stood holding Kikiyo as they embraced.
“Inuyasha, do you love me or my reincarnation?” She asked.
“Of course I love you. I could never love that stupid wench.” Inuyasha replied.
“Kill her for me Inuyahsa, so we can once again be together.” Kikiyo said.
“I’d do anything for you. . . .She will die tonight my love.” Inuyahsa replied.
*****END OF FLASHBACK*****
‘I can’t go back . . . but I can’t live Shippo.’ I thought . . . . That’s when I heard the bushes beside me on my left move.
“W-who’s there?” I spoke, almost chocking on my tears.
‘There it is again.’
I heard the noise again, but this time to my right.
“S-show yourself!” I yelled hoping that what ever it was would go away.
I stared at the bush as it began to rustle again. My heart was pounding in my chest as I rose to my feet.
The noise stopped as I got closer, but as my hopes rose I was suddenly grabbed by an over grown purple arm.
“HELP!” I screamed, hoping someone would hear me.
“AAAHHHHH!” I screamed as I was flung through the air, closing my eyes tightly and waiting to collide with the hard ground, but the ground never came.
I opened my eyes to see someone holding me.

‘Who could it be?’ I thought, but before I could react the person spoke.
“Fool. I’ll rid you of your pathetic life.” The man then swung his sword.
The demon let out a massive roar as a blur light hit its body, destroying it. I looked up yo see a pair of golden eyes. Without thought, I smiled. “Sesshomaru.” I said, almost giggling when I saw the confusion in his eyes as I smiled up at him.
“You’re coming with me.” He said and I just nodded before I rested my head against his chest and falling asleep with on thing in mind.
‘Inuyasha, goodbye for the last time.’


A/N: Well, I hope you likes it. Let me know what you think, Laterz.