InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Everything ❯ Everything ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Everything
The song used for this story is called, Everything by Lifehouse. I do not own and am in no way affiliated with Lifehouse or Inuyasha.
~*~*
 
Inuyasha sighed. He knew what was going on. Sango, Miroku, and Shippo were all inside Kaede's hut… talking about him and Kikyo. Kagome had already run off to her own world. The others blamed him… again. The fact that he could run off to see her again was such an awful thing to them. He had hurt Kagome so much just by holding Kikyo in his arms.
 
 
Find Me Here
Speak To Me
I want to feel you
I need to hear you
You are the light
That's leading me
To the place where I find peace again.
 
 
Who were they to judge him though? Sango loved Kohaku, Miroku loved… everyone. But wasn't that the same? Inuyasha growled. `No… it isn't… Sango isn't hurting anyone by loving Kohaku.' Inuyasha clenched his fists.`Especially not the single person she cared most about.' He gasped. Was that true? Did Inuyasha care more about Kagome than anyone? Kagome had lately seemed to be growing on him. She was just… such a sweet and caring person, and he took advantage of that and just `toyed with her emotions'. Why though? Why would he be so cruel to some one who loved him and cared for him like no one had before? `To hide your feelings for her?'

You are the strength, that keeps me walking.
You are the hope, that keeps me trusting.
You are the light to my soul.
You are my purpose...you're everything.
 
He shook his head at the though. No… that's not possible. He looked up at the night sky, filled with stars and could just hear Kagome mentioning something about making a wish. He chuckled slightly and returned his gaze on the ground. “Kagome…” He said standing up. “I should at least go visit her. Make sure she's okay.”

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
 
As he neared the well, Inuyasha felt the wind brush his hair against his cheek. He took a deep breath of air and jumped into the well, allowing the purple light to envelop him as he traveled across time.

You calm the storms, and you give me rest.
You hold me in your hands, you won't let me fall.
You steal my heart, and you take my breath away.
Would you take me in? Take me deeper now?
 
 
Kagome brushed her hair, looking at her reflection in the mirror. Setting her brush down softly, she began to walk to her bed.
 
“Kagome?” He mother asked walking in
 
“Yes?” Kagome asked pulling the covers back.
 
“How long will you be staying, dear?” Her mother leaned against the door frame and watched her daughter closely.
 
`Forever…' Kagome thought. “I was thinking about staying for a while.” She said sheepishly crawling into the bed.
 
“Okay, dear. Good night.” Her mother said turning out Kagome's light and closing the door behind her.
 
“Night…” Kagome said softly closing her eyes, hoping to fall asleep.

How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
 
Inuyasha watched outside her window. He flashed a weak smile before opening the window to let himself in. “Kagome?” He whispered out of the darkness.
 
Kagome sat up and tried to make out his figure. “Inu…” She gasped when he grabbed her hand. “Inuyasha?”

And how can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
Inuyasha squeezed her hand gently and crawled into her bed beside her. “Can I talk to you, Kagome?” He asked softly as he lay down beside her, pulling her closer to him.
 
Kagome couldn't help but blush. “Inuyasha?!? Get out of here… what if my mom walks in?” She only received a deep gaze from him. She backed away slowly.

Cause you're all I want, You're all I need
You're everything, everything
You're all I want your all I need
You're everything, everything.
You're all I want you're all I need.
You're everything, everything
You're all I want you're all I need, you're everything, everything.
 
 
Inuyasha rolled over so that she was beneath him. “Kagome, I'm sorry…” He breathed out and moved his face closer to her burning cheeks. “I…” He moved his face back up, so that he could stare at her.
 
“W…what are you sorry for?” Kagome asked hoping he'd realize what exactly he was doing and get off her. This was pure torture. She couldn't even breathe, she was so nervous.

And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
 
Inuyasha let a single tear fall onto her face before he buried his head in her hair. “Kagome! I'm so sorry for hurting you… I never wanted to, but I… I… I don't know what to do!”
 
Kagome gasped. This certainly was not what she was expecting form mister “Macho want to be a demon and fight” boy. She ran her fingers through his hair and patted his back. “Inuyasha… calm down, please.”
 
“Kagome.” He lifted his head and looked at her once again. “I've lost every woman who I've ever cared for. My mother, Kikyo…every woman who loved me! But, Sango and Miroku were talking and… I realized that, well, you could go away too.” He clenched his fists. “But, I don't want that to happen… I don't want you to leave me.”


How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?
Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
 
Kagome smiled and brought his face closer to her's so their noses were touching. Inuyasha's eyes widened.
“Inuyasha… I would never leave you. No matter what you do. It would take a lot more than just a little visit with Kikyo to make me leave without ever coming back, okay?” She said wiping a tear away from his cheek. Inuyasha blushed at the contact.
 
Kagome rolled out from under him and wrapped her arms around him. Inuyasha nuzzled against her chest and Kagome just smiled.
 
`I could never leave him… even if I tried.' She thought as they both drifted to sleep.

Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?
 
Yeah… a bit rushed, but I hope you like it. It was my first one-shot so… please review ^^