InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EXTREME!!!! ❯ chapitos uno ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Do you know how much I missed you?”

“I can probably guess, Inuyasha. I’ve missed you, too.”

He was holding her close in his lap beneath the Goshinboku. He hadn’t seen he in three years. But he never gave up hope. He knew she would return to him. She made him a promise, after all.

“So much has changed hasn’t it in those three years?”

“Well what did you expect? Everyone to not move from their spots?”

“I’m sorry I kept you waiting Inuyasha.”

“Don’t worry about it. It was only three years.”

“Well I’m here to stay now. I won’t leave you ever again.” With that she leant in to kiss him. He met her half-way. Their kiss lasted for what seemed like forever. It was filled with passion, love, and most of all… longing. The longing to be in each other’s arms. Longing from before those three years she was gone, but from the moment they fell in love.

He slipped his hand under her shirt and caressed her flat stomach. She moaned at his touch allowing him entrance into her mouth. He explored every inch of her mouth, earning another moan from the aroused female in his lap. She was always curious of his fangs. Seizing the opportunity, she ran her tongue along the sharp fang. She felt a jolt coarse through out her body at the touch of his fang.

His hand then made its way to her bra. He never could understand why she wore those contraptions. They only got in the way of his prize. With one claw and a swift movement he split her bra right down the middle. Pushing the now useless fabric out of the way he slowly caressed her breast. She moaned more loudly into his mouth at his touch. He slowly pulled away from their kiss and started to kiss her jaw line. He made his way down her neck to her collarbone and back again.

“Inuyasha.”, she weakly moaned his name.

Inuyasha’s ear twitched under her nose. He was hearing someone approach. More specific, tiny footprints. The miniature intruders smelled like the twins and a certain kitsune. He growled n frustration and pulled away from her. Can I have any private time with my mate?!? Dammit!!, he thought to himself. Kagome was just about to ask why he stopped when Shippou and the twins appeared in the clearing. “Kagome!”, a over-hyper kitsune yelled as he jumped into the miko’s arms. Standing up, she slowly walked over to the twins. “Hi. What’s your names?”, she asked the twins. “My name’s Kabuki and she’s Mitsuki.” “Well what pretty names you have.” Kagome walked off holding the twins hands with Shippou on her shoulder. Damn those kids. I don’t see her for three years and when I finally get her alone they swoop in and steal her away from me… I hate my life…, Inuyasha thought as he stared up at the sky. “C’mon slowpoke! We don’t have all day!”, Kagome called out to him. He made his way over to her and made himself a promise to spend some, scratch that, alot of alone time with Kagome.