InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EXTREME!!!! ❯ chapitos dos ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha was standing by watching while all the villagers were welcoming back Kagome. Ok, I get it. You missed her…BUT YOU’VE BEEN WELCOMING HER BACK FOR THREE DAMN DAYS NOW!!! To say the least, he was royally pissed. I mean since Shippou and the twins’ little interruption, he hasn’t had a moment alone with her to do what he wanted. It was always the same. She gets up, Sango takes her away, they spend the day together (not that that was always a bad thing he usually had to go with Miroku to do some youkai extermination), Kagome would come home tired and she would always say, “Inuyasha I’m too tired.”, he wouldn’t listen then she would sit him and go to sleep and repeat the cycle again the next day. Not again. Inuyasha’s hell-bent on spending time with her today. After all, he has a plan. Yep, a fool-proof plan. All he needs to do is put it into action.

 

Kagome was making breakfast early in the morning. Inuyasha walked out of the bedroom they shared into the kitchen. Their home was similar to the one Kagome had in her time. Except more rooms for any addition into their family, a room devoted to ramen, a storage room, and a relaxation room for Kagome equipped with a man-made hot spring that she just had to have.

“Morning, love.”, an over-peppy Kagome chirped, “I know I’ve been kind-of ignoring you lately, but that’s going to change. Today, my day will revolve around you.”, she said kissing the top of his head.

“That sounds really nice, but I can’t. I’m really busy today.”, Inuyasha said while grabbing a few strip of bacon to go, “see you later then.” And with that he left, but not without noticing the look of disappointment on her face. ‘It kills me to see her like that, but I can’t back out on the plan now.’, he thought as he ran off into the forest. He really didn’t have anything to do today, he just told her that. ‘Phase one of the plan: Complete. Time for phase two.’

 

He came home rather late that night. Kagome was sitting at the table eating her dinner…alone.

“Hey.”, he said as if nothing was wrong. He sat down to eat along with her.

“Inuyasha.” He looked at her when she called his name.

“Yes?”

“I hope you don’t plan on sleeping in our bed like that?” He looked at himself and realized that he was covered in filth.

“What’s wrong?”, he asked with an innocent, puppy-dog face.

“Well, you have leaves in your clothes, mud on your face, and it looks like you have brown hair instead of silver. What were you doing exactly today?”

“Nothing.”

“Well your taking a bath tonight, no exceptions.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re dirty.”

“No. I don’t wanna.”

“Inuyasha this is not up for discussion. You’re taking a bath.”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!” ;

“Inuyasha!”

“Never!”, with that he started prancing about the house on all four, leaving a path of dirt everywhere he went.

“Inuyasha! My clean floors! Sit!”, with that he went crashing down.

“Hey you two just came over to-”, Miroku stopped mid-sentence to see Kagome dragging a dirty Inuyasha by his ankles into the bathroom.

“Get in there!”

“No! No! I wanna be dirty!”

“Inuyasha you’re leaving dirt all over my clean house! Now you will take a bath!”

“No!”

“You will!”

“No!”

“You will!”

“No!”

“You will! Get in there or I‘ll purify you!”

“Never!”

“Fine! Be dirty!”, with that she stomped off into their bedroom, “but you’re not setting one foot in here you got that!!”, and she slammed the door to emphasize her point. Only, to open it once more, “Hello, Sango. Hello, Miroku. There’s food in the pot if you’re hungry. Now if you don’t mind I’m going to bed.”, she gave Inuyasha one last glare and slammed the door, yet again. Sango and Miroku looked over at Inuyasha. He walked over, still on all fours, and curled up in the corner, like a dog would. Miroku and Sango felt really…awkward. They cleaned up the food(after eating some of course)and left the house. ‘Phase two of the plan: Complete. Time for phase three’, Inuyasha thought as drifted off to dream land. In the other room, Kagome was having a hard time falling asleep. ‘Dammit! Why can’t I sleep!’ she crept out into the living room to find Inuyasha sleeping contently on the floor. ‘I’m mad that he’s sleeping like a baby.’, Kagome thought. She knelt in front of him and started to poke his shoulder.

“Inuyasha?”

No response.

“Inuyasha?”

Still no response.

She leaned in closer and whistled very loudly, in his ear.

“GAHHH!! DAMMIT, WOMAN!!”

“Inuyasha.”

“Yes, Kagome?”, he asked, very annoyed.

“I can’t sleep.”

He blinked. Blinked again. Blinked three times. “So?”

“Do something about it.”

“What am I supposed to do?”

“I dunno. Just, do something.”

“Okay, Kagome. I call up the sleeping-Kami and tell him you can’t fall asleep.”

“Inuyasha.”

“Yes, Kagome?”

“Would you sleep with me?”

“Not if I have to take a bath.”

“Well you’re not sleeping in there like that.”

“Kagome. You want me to sleep with you, yet you won’t let me come in if I don’t bathe.”

“Yes. Exactly. I’m glad we see eye-to-eye on this.”

Silence.

“I’m not bathing.”

“Well I’m not sleeping on the cold, dirty floor.”

“Okay.”

“Okay!”

“Fine. ”

“Fine!”, she sat against the wall, pouting. He turned away from falling asleep in less than a minute.

“Inuyasha?”, she looked over at him. He was snoring softly. ‘He actually fell asleep! Wait until I get my hands on him. I’ll strangle that little- Breathe, Kagome.’ She got up from her place against the wall and walked back into their room. ‘I’m starting to regret forcing him to bathe.’ With that thought she fell asleep.

 

It was morning. Inuyasha got up and stretched. He was well-rested. That was one the best sleeps he’s had in his life. Kagome appeared from their room, quite the contrary. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was a mess, she had no energy in her what so ever.

“Morning.”, she said. She tried to smile, but stopped. It took much energy.

“Morning.”, he said. He was full of energy. Kagome wanted to strangle him. He was too damn peppy this morning.

“Inuyasha, keep this up and I’ll kill you.”, she said, with a cold tone. What made her day even worse was the fact that she now had a house to clean today.

“What’s wrong Kagome? You look tired.”

She heard this and turned to him standing in the kitchen doorway. “You know damn well what’s wrong Inuyasha. I didn’t get any sleep last night. And you know what Inuyasha? I have to get my eight hours sleep to be able to be my normal peppy self in the morning. And I’m pretty sure I got barely one last night. One freakin’ hour! And your peppy ass attitude isn’t making my life any better! This whole thing could have been avoided if you had taken a bath and slept in our bed! But noooo! Mr. I’m-gonna-be-filthy-and-piss-off-Kagome had to have his way! Well, you know what? Now I have to clean this whole house because you wanted to make a mess in it last night!! Do you know how pissed off I am?!? I want to freaking strangle you!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!”, she yelled at him.

“Kagome.”

“Don’t you ‘Kagome’ me!!!”

“I was just saying I’ll clean up the house today. I made the mess, I’ll clean it up”

“WHAT THE HELL!!!!! You better clean it up!! I ain’t fucking cleaning up your shit!!”, she stomped off into the bedroom, “And you can make your own breakfast too!”, She slammed their bedroom door.

Inuyasha was speechless. Kagome had never cursed before. She must have been really pissed. Of course this was all part of his plan. He knew she would be angry, but picturing it and actually experiencing it were two completely different things. He hurriedly went to take a bath so he could clean up the house. Having his demonic speed only made his cleaning go even faster. The house was cleaned top to bottom in several hours. Now all that was left was to make dinner.

Kagome came out of their bedroom. She had woken up a few hours ago, but was reading in the bedroom. She was astonished. The house was cleaner than it had ever been before. ‘Damn. I should yell at him more often.’ Inuyasha stepped into the room. She looked at him and smiled. She hugged him.

“Thank-you, Inuyasha.”

“For what?”

“For cleaning, making dinner, and for bathing.”

“Yeah, Yeah. Can we eat now? I‘m starving.”

She nodded and led him to the table. They sat down to a delicious meal. Kagome was in heaven. She didn’t know Inuyasha could cook this well. Usually he would kill a boar and roast the meat. But this…was…delicious. ‘Okay. He is getting a kiss for this.’

Dinner was over and Kagome was in their room waiting for Inuyasha to finish in the kitchen. ‘Dammit. What’s taking him so long?’ She was getting very impatient. He walked into the room and sat on their bed. “Inuyasha. I‘m glad to have back in here.” “Yeah. Turn around, Kagome.” She did as told, but was confused at his request. That is until she felt his hands massage her back. ‘Kami. Does that feel good. Man, did I need this.’ She laid down on her stomach, while he continued to work out the kinks in her back. Inuyasha could smell the spike in her scent. She was getting aroused. He kept massaging her ‘till he was sure he got all the kinks out. “There all done, Kagome.”

Kagome sat up so she was facing him. She placed a kiss on his lips. The kiss was a tender one, filled with love. She moaned into his mouth, allowing him entrance into her mouth. He explored her mouth with his tongue, sending her arousal threw the roof. Now, she wanted him. Inuyasha pulled away, much to Kagome’s disapproval. “Good night Kagome.”, he said huskily in her ear. He laid down for a good night’s rest. Kagome was fuming now. How dare he? He treats me like a princess all day!! I don’t even have to lift a finger!! Then he gives me that wonderful massage… and that kiss… NO WAY!! He’s not getting away with this one!’ She turned him over on his back. “Kagome what?” She put her finger on his lips, “You have been a very bad puppy, Inuyasha.”, she said, her voice full of lust. “Kagome?” He saw that look in her eyes: Lust. That means one thing. His plan worked! ‘I am good.’

 

 

Inuyasha awoke the next morning to the sounds of birds chirping. ‘Damn birds. They’re giving me a headache.’ That’s when he realized the sleeping vixen laying on his torso. Kagome’s eyes fluttered open and landed on the golden ones staring down at her. “Morning, love.”, she said in a sweet voice. “Morning. Sleep well?” “I did with you here. Now I‘m going to go take a bath. Care to join me?” “If I do, I doubt there will be any bathing taking place.”, he said smugly. “What? Are you scared, Inuyasha?”, she said alluringly. She got up and ran to her relaxation room, which was about to be used for something other than relaxation. Inuyasha followed her and couldn’t help, but wonder how long it be until Kagome was pregnant.

“Inuyasha, I’m waiting.”, his little vixen said seductively from the room. He smirked and entered the room shutting the door after him, but not before leaving a sign on the door saying,

If you enter you will be killed.

-Thank you.