InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EXTREME!!!! ❯ chapitos dos an a halfos ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Miroku, Sango, and their newborn son Taro were walking to the home Kagome and Inuyasha shared. They knew Kagome and Inuyasha would be up by now since it was close to midday. They entered the quiet, house. “This is weird.” Miroku said. “Yeah. Let’s look around.” And so they did. They checked the bedrooms, spare rooms, and the rest of the house you get the picture… Miroku walked up to a door he never noticed before. ‘I don’t remember this room.’ He observed the note on the door:

If you enter you will be killed.

-Thank you

Something told him it was Inuyasha’s doing. He pressed his ear to the door at listened attentively. He strained his ears to hear what was on the other side of the door. Not hearing anything, (AN: In my story Kagome puts a sound barrier on the room. If certain barriers can keep people and demons out, why not sound?) Miroku attempts to open the door.

(*_*)

On the other side of the door, Inuyasha and Kagome where sitting in the spring recovering. They would be still partaking in their activities, if it were not for Kagome. At least she learned something helpful for the future-she can go three rounds straight with Inuyasha without the risk of feeling sore, but she’s pretty sure he more than okay with that cocky smirk on his face.

“What?”, she asked.

“Nothing.”

“Then why the face?”

“What face?”

“Don’t play dumb. That face.”

I’m not making a face. You’re just delusional.”

“Cocky bastard.”, she mumbled under her breath, but Inuyasha heard every word.

Oh, Kagome. You get to be cocky like this when your mate denies sex because they don’t wanna be sore.’

Inuyasha’s ear twitched as he heard someone on the other side of the door. He couldn’t tell who, though.

“Kagome.”

“Hmm?”

“Someone 217;s at the door.”

“Who?”

“Not sure.”

Kagome got out of the hot spring to get a towel for her and Inuyasha. Wrapping herself in the towel, she gave Inuyasha his and knelt in front of the door while pressing her ear to it. “Can you hear who it is?”, Inuyasha asked. “You’re the own with super hearing. Why don’t you get over here and help me?” ’Damn wench. But, you’ve gotta love her.’ Inuyasha crept up next to her and listened intently. Inuyasha noticed Kagome’s position. Her ear was pressed closely to the door and she was on her hands and knees, leaving her rare end in the air. ‘Hello, distraction.’ “Inuyasha? What are you staring at?”, Kagome said, grinning coyly. He just smirked at her. (*_*)  

Miroku attempted to open the door. ‘Damn, it’s locked.’ He pressed his ear even closer, as if it was possible. He could hear a feminine voice on the other side, giggling. ‘What the hell?’ “Inuyasha, cut that out.”, is what the feminine voice said on the other side. ‘Inuyasha’s in there. With another woman? No, it’s Kagome. It has to be. Please be Kagome.’ More giggling. (*_*)  

On the other side, Inuyasha was holding Kagome close to him. Both were no longer paying attention to the person on the other side of the door. Kagome was sitting in Inuyasha’s lap, while he was nuzzling and sucking her neck. Inuyasha was running his hands along her front. Kagome had turned her sound barrier into a regular barrier. They figured if the person wanted to listen fine, they just couldn’t come in and…um…ruin the moment.

“Inuyasha, cut that out.”

“Why?”, he whined.

“Because.”

“Because, why?”

“…”

“Can’t answer me, can you?”

“Shut up.” (*_*)  

Miroku listened to the conversation on the other side. ‘What is he doing? Where is Kagome-sama? She won’t be happy about this.’ Getting up to leave, Miroku shook his head at Inuyasha’s actions. ‘I thought he got his two-timing actions out of his system…’ He went to find Sango sitting in the living room. “Sango let us take our leave. We’ll return later.” “Okay.”

The walk back home was very quiet. Mostly because Miroku was lost in his thoughts. ‘How could Inuyasha do that to Lady Kagome. I have an excuse at least. He’s been lonely for so long and he finally has her back and he two-times her! I can’t tell Sango it’ll kill her and she’ll kill Inuyasha. But I have to tell Kagome even if it hurts her. It’ll be better to hear it from a friend than to walk in on Inuyasha that way.‘ By the time Miroku came to his resolve, he and Sango were already home in their hut. “Miroku, would you like something to eat? Or wait until we go back later?” “Yes, my lovely Sango.” With that Kabuki and Mitsuki awoke to see their mother and father settling down for breakfast. “Morning!”, they chirped simultaneously. “Morning, kids.”, Miroku said to his kids. ‘Hopefully, Kagome won’t take the bad tidings too bad.’ (*_*)  

“Inuyasha. You talked me into one more round, I think that’s one too many. Now please can we go now?”

“Fine.”, he said wile rolling off her. The two got up and walked to the door to leave.

“I wonder who it was…”

“It was Miroku. His scent’s all over the door. And Sango was with him, too.”

“They probably didn’t see us so they left. Let’s go pay them a visit.”

“Feh.” (*o*)  

Miroku was about to ask for seconds when Inuyasha and Kagome walked into their hut.

“Oh, there you two are. We stopped by the house, but you to were no where in sight.”, Sango said with a smile, while making a plate for each of her guests. The whole time Miroku was glaring at Inuyasha, hard. That didn’t go unnoticed by Inuyasha. He glanced over to the glaring monk, “Oi, Miroku! You got a problem or something?!? What the fuck you staring for?!?” Miroku suddenly stood up and headed to the door, “Inuyasha, Kagome-sama would you two come with me please?” “No.”, the hanyou said rudely. “Of coarse Miroku.” Kagome got up while dragging Inuyasha by his ear and humming a happy tune. Inuyasha’s face never faltered even though he was being dragged out by his ears by a humming miko. “How come doggy-uncle isn’t mad at auntie Kagome for pulling his ears?”, Kabuki asked innocently. “Because he loves her.”, Sango said. “Does he love us?”, both twins asked concurrently. “Of course.” “But he gets mad when we do it.” “Because the love he has for Kagome is different from the love he has for you two.” At her daughter’s confused faces, she knew she had to elaborate. “The love doggy-uncle has for auntie Kagome is like the love otou has for me.” “Oh. What kind of love does he have for us?” Sango put her finger to her chin in thought. “Kind of like the love otou has for you, but just a little different. Ok?” Both twins nodded their heads in agreement. (*o*)  

Miroku sat on the grass and motioned for the two to follow him. “What did you want to talk about Miroku-sama?”, Kagome said with a smile. “Kagome-sama.”, Miroku said with a serious tone and equally serious face. Her smile disappeared.

“Inuyasha, Sango and I stopped by you and Kagome-sama’s home and I heard some things beyond a door.”

A light pink blush appeared on Inuyasha’s face while Kagome turned beet red.

“Um.”, Kagome said while laughing nervously, “Miroku, you were the one on the other side?”

Now Miroku was confused. How did Kagome know he was listening to Inuyasha and his lover? “Kagome-sama you know about this?”

Now it’s Kagome’s turned to be confused. “Of course I do Miroku. How can I not?”

Miroku’s still confused. ‘Wait Kagome knows about Inuyasha’s lover and approves? Wait that…that…sounds like fun… Maybe Kagome was watching Inuyasha and his lover? I never knew they had it in them.’

“Miroku?”

“Kagome you know about Inuyasha and his lover?”

“What?!?”, Inuyasha and Kagome yelled at the time.

“Inuyasha and his lover. I heard them this morning when Sango and I came to visit. Quite the pair those two. I didn‘t know that you would approve of Inuyasha having a lover on the side Kagome.”

Now both Inuyasha and Kagome were beet red.

“Miroku. Um… how do I say this?”, Kagome said nervously

“Miroku that was me and Kagome. I don’t have a lover on the side.”, Inuyasha stated bluntly.

Kagome blushed once again when the memories of her and Inuyasha this morning replayed themselves in her head.

Miroku cleared his throat. “Well, this is awkward.” Inuyasha and Kagome nodded in agreement.

Awkward…