InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ EXTREME!!!! ❯ chapitos quatros ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The black-haired and black-eared hanyou boy hummed a little tune his mother taught him while he tried to pounce on a butterfly. With one last pounce, he captured the butterfly in his palms.

“Inu-papa! Mama!” he said as he turned to show them his prize. Once he turned around, he realized he was alone. He searched frantically sniffing the air for any scent of his parents. He caught an intriguing scent on the wind. Letting his curiosity get the best of him he sped off to find out where the scent was coming from.

He stopped when he heard a fight going on. He tried to stay downwind, as his otou showed him before. He didn’t want to be discovered now. He’d never been in a real fight before-he didn’t need to. His Inu-papa always fought for him. He peered through the hedge to find two ookami youkai fighting. One had a long, high ponytail and brown fur pelts for clothes. The other had a shorter ponytail and black fur pelts.

“Too slow, Mitsuko.” the older one said.

“I’m trying my best, Otou.” Mitsuko complained.

‘Otou?’ Sato questioned in his mind.

“Sato!” Kiyomi yelled. “Sato, where are you?” Kiyomi was now 15-years-old. She had been racing in the treetops with her brother Itaru when her father told them to help look for Sato. ‘The little brat ran off on his own. There he is!’ She sped off in the direction where she caught his scent on the wind. She smelled two other demons in the area, also.

Sato looked around for his aneue. He recognized her speeding towards him. He tried to move away from the demons sparring without being noticed.

Crack.

He looked down to notice the twig that snapped under his small foot. His heart beat quickened as he looked up to see two ookami growling at him. He stumbled back and fell flat on his butt. He stared up in fear at the ookami.

“Get away from him!”

Sato and the ookami turned to where the voice had come from. They saw a silver-haired female hanyou glaring and growling at them.

“Sato, get over here.” He didn’t think twice. He quickly scurried over to his sister and hid behind her leg. “Who the hell are you and what are you doing to my otouto?”, she growled out.

“Who the fuck are you? We were training and that half-breed interrupted us!”, the older ookami yelled.

“Half-breed? You’ll need a lot more training than that just to be a moderately good fighter.”, she insulted. Sato looked up at his sister. Out of the three of them she was strongest. ‘That’s cause she trained with Inu-papa the most.’

“Is that a challenge?”, the younger ookami said, stepping forward.

“Humph. You want a fight you got one.” Sato clung close to her pants leg. She leaned down and spoke English to him.

I want you to go get the others. Can you do that?”, she said speaking fluent English that her mother taught her.

Yes. Be careful, sis.”, he responded just as fluently. And with that he ran off in search of his otou first.

“What was that you said? Can’t speak Inu?”, the younger ookami taunted.

“Don’t worry yourself in what I said to him. There’s something more important in front of you. My claws!”, she said using speed that would make her otou proud.

Mitsuko was shocked at first that a half-breed could move that fast. His eyes widened as she neared him and struck him in the gut, leaving four slash marks in his torso. The older ookami wasn’t going to interfere this was the perfect training session for his son: Facing a real Fight. He watched as his son tried to hit back only to miss and leave himself open for an attack. He could tell she was toying with him. She slowed down and wasn’t striking back as much.

“Enough!”, she said as she charged her claws with the miko powers she inherited from her okaa and grabbed Mitsuko’s throat. She stared into his eyes, at any moment she could kill him: purification or loss of a throat. The older ookami realized this and sped the to save his son.

“Kouga!”

A flash of silver and red pounced on him and pinned him to the ground, straddling him with one hand poised above his head and the other holding Kouga’s wrists above his head.

Without taking his eyes off the wolf below him he said to his daughter, “You alright?”

“Do you smell my blood?”, she said tightening her hold on her opponents neck.

“What did you think you were about to do, Kouga?”, he growled out.

“You know him?”, Kiyomi said.

“Yeah. Unfortunately.”, he said getting of Kouga. “Let him go.”

She dropped the wolf on his butt and turned to walk away from him.

I’m going home.”, she said walking away with her nose in the air.

That reminds me of someone.’, Inuyasha thought. He shook his head at her. She was just like her mother.

“Hey, mutt.”, Kouga called out.

“What, flea-bag?”

“She your pup?”, he said using his chin to gesture to Kiyomi’s disappearing figure.

“Yeah. You should probably practice more with him Kouga. You do realize she could have killed the pup at any time, right.”

“No matter how well you train her the fact is she was too weak to kill the one who threatened her otouto.”, Kouga spat.

“What?!?”, Kiyomi seethed. Apparently, she wasn’t out of hearing range yet.

“You heard him.”, Mitsuko said defending his father.

“Shut up! I wasn’t talking to you.”, she said. Turning her attention back to Kouga, “what do you mean too weak?!? I’ll kick your ass, old man!!”, she said baring her fangs.

“Calm down. We all know you can kick his ass, just go back home and let you mother know we’re fine and that Kouga said hi. , he said to his daughter.

“Fine.”, she said, pouting and walking away from all the testosterone.

“What was that you were saying, mutt?”

“None of your damn business.”

“So, dog-turd I see you got two pups. Who would want to mate with you?”, Kouga spat.

“Inuyasha!”, Kagome yelled getting off Itaru’s back and running to him. Inuyasha turned to Itaru with an expressionless look on his face.

“She tricked me into it.”, Itaru defended.

Blank stare.

“I’ll go watch Kiyomi and Sato.”, he said as he turned and leapt off.

“Hello, Kouga. Haven’t seen you in about…18 years.”, she said counting on her fingers.

“Kagome. You can still be around mutt-face even though he’s already mated someone else?”

“Um…Kouga. About that…”, Kagome stuttered.

“She mated me you dumbass.”, he said, impassiveness evident on his countenance. Kagome got a nice tint of pink on her face from Inuyasha’s bold statement. They had been mated more than 15 years now, but his blunt statement still made her feel like the center-of-attention. Maybe it was because Kouga and his son was string at her mouth agape.

“Must you state it so boldly. Couldn’t you have found a nicer way to say it?”

“Yes and yes. But I chose not to.”, he said, putting his arm around her waist.

“Get you hands off her!”, Kouga yelled fuming.

“Watcha ya gonna do about it flea-bag?”, Inuyasha taunted.

Snicker.

Everyone turned to the bush that just snickered. “Otou’s going to hear you, Sato.”, Kiyomi scolded.

“Get out here.”, Inuyasha said releasing Kagome’s side.

All of you.”, Kagome added.

All?’, Kouga thought.

Three Inu hanyou came out of the bush, the eldest two glaring at their younger brother.

“Eavesdropping are we?”, Inuyasha asked.

“I didn’t want to do it otou they made me!”, Sato said pointing an accusing finger at his siblings and clutching his father’s hakama.

“You made him?”, Kagome asked an eyebrow raised.

“We couldn’t leave him alone-”, Itaru started.

“So we had to take him with us.”, Kiyomi finished for her brother.

“Well since you’re here, Kouga this is Sato, Kiyomi, and Itaru.”. Kagome said with her famous smile.

“We met already.”, Kiyomi said with a glare. Kagome quirked an eyebrow at her daughter’s glare to the ookami.

Kiyomi, why are you glaring at them?”, Kagome asked in English.

They tried to hurt Sato. If it weren’t for papa being there, I would have already snapped their necks.”, Kiyomi said growling.

Well, you’ve already proved you’re stronger so there’s no reason to pick a fight, right?”

“Fine.”

“You never know, dear. You might end up liking that boy.”, Kagome said fixing up her daughter’s appearance.

“Mama!”, Kiyomi said returning to Japanese.

“What? I’m just keeping my mind open to the possibilities. You are getting to that age, Kiyomi.”

“Not if I have anything to say about it. She’ll fucking stop aging if I have my way.”, Inuyasha said plopping down on the ground.

“Well if you have that rule for her the same goes for Itaru and Sato, right?”

“I never said that.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Well, what’s wrong with her liking a boy? I was the same age when I met you!”

“That’s different.”

“How?”

“Because I’m her father that’s how.”

“That has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard! Kouga! Let’s say your son was a girl, would you let her grow up and find someone to spend her life with and be happy?”

“Fuck no. She could stay her ass right where it is. She doesn’t need happiness.”, Kouga said plopping down across form Inuyasha.

“What do you mean, Kouga?!?”, Ayame said stepping into the clearing, “Are you telling me that if Shaya’s mate came waltzing in you would be a complete idiot and not let her live her life!?”, she said placing her hands on her hips.

“Finally someone without a one-sided opinion.”, Kagome said.

“Sorry to say this Mama, but I have to agree with Papa.”, Mitsuko said to his mother.

“Typical. That’s just the response I’d expect from an imbecile such as yourself.”, Kiyomi said to Mitsuko.

“What’s only typical is that you’re siding with mom!”, Itaru yelled.

“Kiyomi, you don’t honestly think you’ll find your mate do you?”, Inuyasha asked with his arms folded on his chest.

“Of course!”, she yelled in response.

“Not if I find him first.”

“She has every right to make her own decisions, Inuyasha.”, Kagome argued.

“When she’s 205 then she can get a mate.”

“205!”, Kagome yelled.

“I agree with mutt-face.”

“Koga.”, Ayame warned.

“Hell, no. 205 my left ass cheek! You make me wait that long and I’ll be as uptight as Uncle Fluffy!”

“Good. Then you won’t want a mate.”, Inuyasha said.

“That’s so unfair!!”, Ayame yelled at Inuyasha.

“Life’s unfair.” Kouga said.

“Well you know what Inuyasha, it doesn’t matter. Because whether you like it or not she’s going to grow up and you’re going to have to let her go!”, Kagome yelled.

“Keh.”

“Sit!”

“You!”, Ayame said gabbing both her son and mate’s ears and dragging them back to their den.

“Kyah!”, Kiyomi yelled as she thumped her aniki on the head and stalked away from his unconscious body.

“Sato, Let’s get you some lunch, okay?”, Kagome said taking her son’s hand walking home with her daughter.