InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ F.L.A.M.E.S ❯ A Death No One Could Wish For Part 1 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

An Inuyasha Fan-fiction
F.L.A.M.E.S
Chapter Six:
A Death No One Could Wish For
Part 1.
© 11/28/2004 By: Kira-sama
A/N: I live…. Writers block is a major killer. -,-`'' I finally have an idea for this story and sadly it involves a few characters deaths. Not to mention that this story is finally going to start to tie in to its prequel. Fallen Angels. Let us begin.
After the whole fight of dominance between Corin and Yasha ended, they got down to business. Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Kirara, Shippo, and Yasha, along with Corin and Fala. Sanga and Roku, along with the others offered to stay behind and learn what they could from Kaede. With all of this agreed, the group set off. Inuyasha lead the group off to see about a youkai that was causing trouble in the east.
Not more than a few hours in Yasha and Inuyasha began to fight, “How come you won't tell me who your parents were that gave you the jewel. I want to know now Yasha.” Yasha whirled around from chatting with Shippo to facing Inuyasha who was staying in step beside her. “Inuyasha you shut up, you are not my father. 1 You have no right to tell me to do anything.” She stomped ahead of the group, glaring at everyone in her way. Kagome briefly looked to Corin and flushed, stray memories clouded her head and she smiled as she remembered some of them.
Up ahead a mist began to form around them, herding them into a certain area. A band of youkai known as Shifters began there decent to kill the members of the group. Every member of the group was divided and found them selves face to face with a Shifter. The Shifters could take any shape or form. If they took anything from your memory they became your memory. Nothing could get past them, they knew everything you knew.
Kagome found herself battling with many demons from her past memories,
Inuyasha found himself fighting with Naraku.
Shippo with the death of his father and his fathers killers.
Sango, facing her brother once more.
Miroku, his fathers kazana trying to suck him in, and his death.
Fala fighting with inner demons and in turn fighting with herself.
Corin fighting with Yasha both real and fake.
Kirara… she got knocked out.
Yasha, fighting with the real memories of her family.
1 This is referring to the story Fallen Angels
A/N: Beware of flash back central…. Now I'm gonna break it down into fights… each character getting their own chapter on their struggle with the Shifters. I feel like doing it that way even though some chapters will be shamefully short. But I want to do that mainly to try and figure out what each character is fighting and dealing with.. First fight is going backwards up the list. First up Yasha. Ja'ne for now Minna..