InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Failure ❯ Dazed and Confused ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/n: No author's notes really today, except for I wanted to mention HOW MUCH I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU GUYS! <3!
 
Love love :3.
 
Chapter XVI: Dazed and Confused
 
Kagome arched her hips up into Inuyasha somewhat shyly, her face flushed a pretty pink as Inuyasha brought himself down into her. He cupped her face with one hand, looking deep into those gemmed orbs that sparkled like midnight twilight... she moaned his name softly, as he explored her depths with his length in inquisitiveness as to what sorts of sounds she would produce. Upon hitting her back wall, she cried out in ecstasy, causing him to shudder.
 
She was everything and more he could have imagined upon their union. She was the completion of himself, all that he ever wanted.
 
She was perfection in all of her imperfection.
 
He tilted her jaw up a little, as she whimpered and complied. Inuyasha slowly leaned his head down, his eyes fixed on her as he nibbled on her bottom lip...
 
He had set a pace of thrusting... out slowly, and ramming back inside her to be enveloped by her warmth. She was crying out, almost at her peak... and he was holding out, waiting for her to join him in heaven.
 
He dipped his tongue inside her mouth as she parted them to pant. He rubbed his entire body along hers, relishing in the feeling of her breasts against his chest.
 
...Her smooth stomach against his...
 
... her soft, warm folds taking him in like he was meant to be there.
 
Inuyasha stared at her, speaking softly against her lips, “I love you, my Tennyo...” Kagome hung onto him hard, rocking against him, embracing him for all it was worth.
 
“I l-love you too, Inuyasha...!”
 
She suddenly shouted out loud, clinging onto him and bringing him as deep inside her as she possibly could as she came.
 
Inuyasha snarled out with her, digging his fangs into her neck to keep her in place as he spilled himself inside of her. He had wrapped his arms around her being in possessiveness, his eyes bleeding red as he growled. The show provided to any that might have been watching a challenge against those that might want to fight for his mate.
 
Kagome's body went limp in his arms, as he held her tightly.
 
Rumbling, Inuyasha languidly licked at her shoulder, taking up any traces of her blood with pleasure.
 
Every part of her was so sweet...
 
Inuyasha fell onto his back, Kagome on his chest, as he continued at her shoulder. He purred loudly, not really thinking much.
 
He was just happy.
 
Inuyasha's ear flicked at the sound of Kagome's contented sigh, and her mumbling to him, “Inuyasha... you're so romantic... I never knew...”
 
Inuyasha stopped licking at her shoulder, looking at his mate with pleased eyes, smiling softly, “Yeah? Is that a good thing?”
 
She nodded, her midnight tresses dancing in front of her face, plastering to her moist skin.
 
...All in all, it gave her the look of a porcelain Hime....
 
“Yeah! Why wouldn't it be?”
 
Inuyasha shrugged, brushing her bangs from her face, “Because I don't know what it is.”
 
She laughed, shaking her head, “Nevermind. I'll explain it to you later then.”
 
Kagome sat up, stretching a bit. The motion caused her breasts to lift up seductively and her muscles to become defined.
 
Inuyasha felt his member twitch absentmindedly. He was just satisfied watching her most of the time...
 
She sighed happily, turning to look at Inuyasha. She had a dreamy look on her face, and his heart melted.
 
That is, until she opened her mouth.
 
“Hey, Inuyasha, did you remember the oden my mom made for me before we left?”
 
Inuyasha spine stiffened, as he felt his face fall and a sort of fear take over him.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
Inuyasha scrunched up a bit, his ears flattening against his skull, as he flipped over on to his side, facing away from her.
 
“N-no... I forgot...”
 
He felt Kagome's anger reign over her happiness, as she grabbed one of his locks of hair and yelled, “INUYASHA! Insensitive jerk! I can't believe you!”
 
Inuyasha winced, closing one eye and baring his fangs instinctually at the pain. “Oi! What happened to me being romantic?!”
 
Kagome's eyes welled up with tears, as she stood up indignantly, stomping her foot, “Inuyasha no baka! OSUWARI!”
 
Inuyasha face-planted as he felt an eyebrow twitch, the pain much more prominent since he was completely nude.
 
“OI! Wench! It's just food, what's the big deal?!”
 
“Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari!” She stomped her foot with each word, her shoulders hunched as she yelled at him, “Because, Inuyasha, my mom did it for me! It was like a present!”
 
Inuyasha grabbed his groin in pain, whining like an injured puppy.
 
“And don't call me wench!”
 
Kagome sniffled and plopped down next to him, and began to cry.
 
Inuyasha popped up at the sound, grabbing her around the shoulders and pulling her to his body in an attempt to soothe her.
 
“Kagome! C'mon, Koi, what's wrong?”
 
Sniffling and rubbing at her eyes, Kagome wailed, “I wanna go home!”
 
Inuyasha bristled at her words.
 
Isn't home with me?
 
She flung her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly, “Please, Inuyasha, come home with me!”
 
Inuyasha's eyes widen in surprise as his incensed mood died down quickly. He held her close with one arm, but cradled his still sensitive crotch with the other hand.
 
“Kagome... we can't... we're too far away, as much as I'd like to... we need to fight Naraku now... we've been out of it for too many months... Months Kagome... and everything could have changed by then.”
 
Kagome looked up at him with pleading eyes, but nodded that she understood anyway.
 
Inuyasha felt his resolve breaking at her look, her pouting lips... He heaved a great sigh, “Kagome, if you want to go home... that's fine... but I have to keep on going...”
 
Kagome wailed again, shaking her head furiously, hanging onto him tightly, “NO! I want to be with you!”
 
Inuyasha frowned through a smile, tsking her in jest.
 
Indecisive and stubborn... that's my Kagome...
 
 
“Well... then let's go, okay?”
 
Kagome nodded sullenly, standing up and began to dress herself. She put on a pair of loose fitting jeans and a white t-shirt and a kanji on it for “girl”... somewhat simple, but it screamed everything about Kagome.
 
The ultimate `girly girl', so she herself said.
 
Inuyasha shook his head, pulling up his hakama pants.
 
They still hadn't gotten much of anywhere since they started looking for jewel shards a few days ago... And somewhere in the back of Inuyasha's mind, he worried that there might not be anymore left to find.
 
He felt his eyebrow jerk in annoyance, thinking to himself.
 
All except for that piece of shit ookami's left, anyway... Fucking Koga...
 
He sighed in agitation as he tied off his haori robe with a knot, and looked to Kagome who stood at the front of their room near the sliding doors with a serene smile on her face... The window from behind her spilled through the thin rice papers, giving her the look of an ethereal glow. It was absolutely fascinating to Inuyasha...
 
“Inuyasha! What are you waiting for, let's go then!”
 
Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's yellow pack, hauling it over his shoulders and barking back at her, “Oi wench! Gimmie a minute, I was just trying to get your shit!”
 
Inuyasha saw Kagome flinch, and the fire burning in her eyes.
 
“Inuyasha?”
 
His ears flattened, and he didn't even bother responding this time.
 
“Osuwari.”
 
A/n: SORRY! My internet went down for a few days.
 
Well, looks like I am NOT moving due to really fucking stupid complications.
 
So for the time being, I am here.
 
But that's dandy too.
 
At least I have a roof over my head.
 
Anyway, love you guys!