InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Falling For Who? ❯ A Simple Village Girl, Not Anymore ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi this is a Rin and Sesshomaru story. But it may not seem like it but it is.
Here are some information that I think that you needed to know so there won't be any misunderstading.

Characters Age: Describing:
Yuji 16 {Do u noe who she is?}
Sesshomaru 26 {This one u noe too well of.}
Kuro 18 {My character. He look a lot like Sesshi. n who he is u..u...u noe wat 2 do}
Tobei 10 {He is 4m Twin Swords.Yet I've change his age. He is almost cute as Shippo.}
Niya 25 {4m another stori of mine. But she is really pretty}
Kagome 24 {Don't u see her every Saturday?If u watch it.}
Inuyasha 25 {Did u 4got those CUTE dog's ears?}
Shippo 16 {Funi n cute kitsume.}
Miroku 26 {The famous lecher, or the hentai monk.}
Sango 25 {Pretty yet tragic life demon killer.}
Kohaku 18 {No freckle in this story.}


*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+ *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Chapter 1: A Simple Village Girl, Not Anymore


Today is a perfect day.The sky is blue, the sun is shinnig, and there is no worry in the world, well not for Yuji. Yuji is a girl from the village of Jiku. She is not originally there cause the priestest of that village had just founded her about a year ago.

When the prietest, Niya, founds her at the nearby waterfall she was unconcious. And when she wake up she had no ideas of who she was or where she had came from.

Niya feel sorry for her and offered a home. And she accept Niya offer but she still can't remember so Niya named her Yuji.

And now Yuji is lying on a rock from that very same place that Niya had founded her, hoping that some memories would strucked back to her head. But as she tries to remember of who she was her head would starts to hurt. Yet after her head stop to hurts an image of a little girl ridding on a two headed beast that have scales all over it would appear, and go as quickly as a blink of an eye.

After so many tries she asked herself, ' Why am I keep getting that image?What does a little girl and a two headed beast have to do with my past.

Yuji then sigh as she look up at the sky. Seeing that the sun is about to set .Yuji quickly stand up and begin to headed home.

* ~ * ~ *

" Niya! Are you home?" Yuji yell once she has entered the little hut.
" I'm cooking dinner in the back." Niya yell from the back of the hut. Now knowing where Niya is and what she is doing Yuji decided that she should help as well.
" Need any help?" Yuji ask as she reached Niya. ' Why is she's wearing white today'

Looking at the food that is almost ready Niya said," Not here, but you can help setting up the table." Yuji just nodded and she went and set up the table. When Yuji is almost done setting up the table.Niya came out bringing the well cooked fish in one hand and a pan of rice in the other. She then carefully set the two food items in the middle of the table.

" Let's pray then eat." said Niya once both are seated. After praying, they begin to eat. But Niya can't help but noticing why Yuji has a look of question on her face. " Do you have anything that you wanted to ask me?"

" Yes, uh... I was wondering why are you praying to the food, and you are dressing in white and not your priest clothes?" ask Yuji.

" Yuji, the reason why I'm praying to the food today is because it's a ceremony for the dead." asnwer Niya as Yuji clear out her bowl of rice.

" Ceremony for the dead? I've never heard of it before." said Yuji with a little bit of curiosity.

" Well now you've heard of it so let's get ready for bed early today. Cause tomorrow is the Harvest Fest and I could use some extra hands." Niya smiled lightly at her.

" Okay! Bright and early and way before the sunrise. I'll be up." said Yuji excitely. Niya just smile and shook her head. " You don't have to be that early."

Yuji and Niya then went to the back of the hut and washes up the dishes. When they are done cleaning up, they both washes their face and headed for bed.

* * * *

Just like she had said it last night, Yuji is no up and eady for her job. About some moments later Niya is up too, and she just smiled when she see Yuji standing right outside of the hut, enjoying the beautiful sight of sunrise.

Niya walks over to Yuji and patches her on the shoulder. " Come inside I've made you a kimono."

Yuji face light up and she went in the hut with Niya. Niya went to her room and bring out a white kimono with pink cherryblossom on it.

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! It's beautiful." said Yuji holding up her new kimono.

" Try it on." Niya said lovenly.

Holding the kimono with both of her hands, Yuji walks to her room. After she is done changing, she came out and Niya's jaw fell down. " Gorgeous." comment Niya as she closed her jaws. Yuji just blush with a smile.

" Do you want me to do your hair?" ask Niya and Yuji nodded.

When Niya is done doing Yuji's hair she looks just like an angel. Her hair have two buns with a strain of braid hanging down on each side, and some hair flowing down on her back are ties with a red ribbon.

" Now that we are done with my hair. Do you want me to do your?" ask Yuji. Niya shooks her head. " I'm a priestest. There's no use to do my hair. If a demon come than my hair. It's a waste of time."

" Oh. Can we go help them now?" ask Yuji being anxious and Niya nodds.

~ ~ Hours Later ~ ~

It's about noon and they just had finished preparing for the Fest. They (everyone) are now eating their lunches under the big oak tree in the village. Then, some unexpected guesses appear.

"I smell demons. Villagers take leave." warn Niya. " Yuji,you stay here and hide with them till this is over with."

Yuji nod and quickly she do as she were told.

Now having her bow and arrow in her hands, Niya walks toward the direction of the youkai.

" Leave and I shall spare your life." she threaten them.

" Who do you think you are? Blocking the path of Lord Kuro." ask the little cat servant, standing in front of his master. He have cute ears sticking up like Inuyasha, green glassed eyes, and the stupidly attitude of Jakken.
{I have all of them already drawn but wait till I get my scanner and I 'll give u the website if you want to see how they look}

" I'll ask you once more time. Leave now or die." said Niya, having her bow and arrows in the position of shooting.

" Why you." said the cat servant as he scratched Niya with his poison claw. Blood with small bubbles instanly poured out the wound but Niya still manage to shoot her arrow. Yes! It hit the target but poorly it did no harm to the cat. At the same timeYuji is running to Niya.

" Niya are you okay?" ask Yuji, helping Niya to stand.

" Yes. Why are you .. here? I've told .. to...hi.." said Niya before the poision got to her.

" Niya! Niya!" yell Yuji. Shooking Niya body, " Please don't die."

" The poison just got to her. She is not dead." the cat's master, spokken for the first time.

Holding Niya with her eyes full of sorrow, she stared up to the cat master and he stared back.

" What's your problems? Don't you know it's rude to stared at Master Kuro?" ask the cat .

" Hush Tobei." said Lord Kuro," Girl. What is your name?" But Yuji give no answer and she looked back to Niya.

" Human answer the Lord." Tobei butted in. Yet there's still no answer from Yuji and she just stand up and starts to pull Niya.

" I'll ask you again. What is your named?" the Lord demanded.

It's not as if she were scared of his demanding tone, but she have learned real well that it's not polite to ignore a person when they keep on asking you over and over again. " Yuji." she answer hesitakely. And he smirked.

" Well Yuji." he began," The prietest here will be in a coma for life if she don't have this." He hold out a bottle.

Yuji stare at it as if she's about to snatch it out of his hand. " Don't even think about it, Human." said the unmanered little cat.

" Tobei!" yell Lord Kuro, " I would give this to you on one condition."

" Name it." she said hastily.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+ ~+~+~+~+~+~+~ So what will the price be?
Is Lord Kuro the east ,noth, or south lord,and what kind of youkai is he?<u pick>
Where and what is Sesshomaru doing right now?<need ur help>
And if there is any questions plz ask.
Ja Ne
Sakuya