InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Falling InLove ❯ Karoke Bar ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Karoke Bar

(DISCLAIMER-I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA..or do I???)
InuGurl11-Hey guys I know im starting this early but my to reveiwes were oh so nice and i had to post this chapter.Oh and I want good and bad reveiws!ThnX.


Kagome got ready to leave it was now 5:30. She was wearing a red tank top and some what baggy jeans with blood red lip stick and a red bandana.Sango was wearing a dark blue tank top with blue baggy jeans and she had a little bit of light red lip stick on with her hair tied in a high ponie tail."DAMNIT!!" Inuyasha yelled from outside in the sliver car."Now, now my friend let the girls take their time.'Miroku said looking at the clock that read 6:02.Miroku looked at Inuyasha to see him looking ...No staring at the door with his mouth open , He looked and saw kagome running with Sango to the car and he gasped. "Took ya long anoth !" Inuyasha complained snapping out of his gaze. Miroku Look at Sango and said "But it was worth the wait."Inuyasha was driving and Miroku was in back with Sango which left Kagome up front with Inuyasha.As the group drove you could hear a girl slap a boy and and scream "PERVERT!!!" and "HENTAI!!!" every now and then."Finally we are here now Sesshmaru won't has to wait for us." Inuyasha stepped out of the car wearing a dark red shirt with the words "Like what you see . Ruff!" on it and black baggy jeans.Kagome was staring and finally said "Sesshmaru, how do you know him!" Kagome almost growled if he every thought of laying a hand on Sesshmar..."Hes my brother.How do you know him ?" Inuyasha asked looking at the blush on Kagomes face ."uhhh.. Hes an old friend of mine knew him sense first grade he was a couple years ahead but ...We stoped seeing eachother at school in jr high ..." Kagome said looking at Sango how was watching Miroku stomble out. "He never menchned he had a brother.." Kagome added and Inuyasha started walking away "Feh."Sango was staring at Miroku when Kagome draged her away. He was wearing black baggy jeans and a purple shirt that said "Im Hot Huh??" Sango blushed as Miroku was able to move . Kagome looked every were for Sesshmaru and bumped into some one."Kagome???" A Girl asked looking only a couple of years older."Oh my Kags its Rin!"Sango screeched and huged her.Kagome jumped in on the hug and said "Isnt That Inuyasha over there Miroku ?" Kagome asked pointing to 4 people. "YUP!!!!!" Miroku replied grabbing Sangos hand who grabbed Kagomes hand who grabbed Rins hand making a running chain. (A.N- Pretty confusing huh?Well its happend befor so..) "SESSHMARU!!!!" Kagome sreamed jumping on his back ."Kagome?"Sesshmaru asked taking a sniff.She gigled and replied "No.Im the tooth fairy fluffy." Sango looked at Sesshmaru with a smile."And looks like Kagome is still friends with the insane neighbor."Sesshmaru said looking in a diffrent spot."Yup I bumped into these 3 and came here to get Inuyasha."Miroku said looking at Inuyasha who was busy looking at his hair. "Damnit Roku!" Inuyasha yelled at Mroku who was hiding behind Sango then hes took a sniff of Kagome. "Now Inuyasha I forgot to tell you it was your night and,...zyour hair is still sliver and ur demon,,...." Miroku looked over at Kagome who was groaning and holding on to Sango."Kagome are you ok??" Amyui said poping up with kouga behind her."Yea..just a lil stomach ach."Kagome laughed out as the D.J started talking "Ok yall were gonna have Karoke time!!!!!!!!!!!" a loud cheer came from the crowed as the D.J finished."Ok first we have Kagome, Amyui,Sango and..Rin!!!!!Singin bad boy!!!."The D.J said as the girls walked up glaring at the boys pointing at Inuyasha mouthing it was his idea."We can't do this." Sango said to the D.J who said into the mic. "Cheer these girls on!!!!!!!!!" which the crowed roared."We can do do this!" Kagome shout stepping closer to the crowed and got ready to sing.


Kagome was in front and sung "Rember the feelings rember the day..My stone heart was breaking my love ran away."Sango was shocked and stepped forwared and sung "This moment I knew I would be some one else , my love turned around and I felt..." The other two girls stepped up and they all sung "Be my bad boy be my man be my weekend llover but don't be my friend , you can be my bad boy but understand that I dont need you in my life again.Won't you be my bad boy be my friend be my weeking lover but don't be my friend, you can be my bad boy but understand , that i don't need you again , no i dont need you again." Everyone but Kagome stepped back and the all danced and then kagome said "BAD BOY!!!" and did a flip backwards and Amyui stepped up and sung "You once made this promise to stay by my side but after some time you just pushed me aside.." Rin stepped up and sung "You never thought that a girl could be stong...Now ill show you how to go on."Kagome and Sango stepped up and they all sung "Be my bad bot be my friend be my weekend lover but don't be my friend , you can be my bad boy but understand that I dont need you in my life again.Won't you be my bad boy be my friend be my weeking lover but don't be my friend, you can be my bad boy but understand , that i don't need you again , no i dont need you again." The music faded and they all did a pose.


As they all stepped off stage Kagome groaned and tripped.Kagome waited for the ground to meet her face but Sango caught her and said "Kags..I think I should take you to are house ok??" Kagome only groaned and nodded she couldn't stay any longer or they would find out her secret..."No wait I gotta ask Kagome something!" inuyasha budded in and draged Kagome to were no one was. KAgome looked at Inuyasha and noticed his hair his teeth his fingers eyes..."Your...Human.." Kagome gasped out.He just rolled his eyes" im hanyou stupid duh.""What was it you wanted that was so importen?" Kagome asked holding her head. "I saw you staring at me earlyer so do you like what you see ??" Inuyasha said smirking. Kagome rolled her eyes and laughed out "Woof!" and tryed to walk off but Inuyasha grabbed her hand "One more question " Inuyasha said as Kagome grabbed her head."What is really wrong with you??" Kagome looked up and said "Im sick ok?!?!?" Inuyasha rolled his eyes "You said that when I was in my demon form.I smelled no sickness.""Well I was." Kagome said crossing her arms.She stared walking away but Inuyasha yelled "What the hells is wrong with you bitch?!?! Tell me!!!"Kagome changed the subjected by saying "You know, there is only four hanyous.You , Narkuku, Shippo and the last one is unknown." (A.N- I know that shippo is not really a hanyou but Its my story so bite me :D) "Stupid wench stop changing the subject!" Inuyasha yelled."INUYASHA!!!!!!!!"Sango yelled running up to him "Leave her alone!Come on Kags lets go!" Kagome looked up with tears in her eyes "And the last one is very sad" Kagomes words faded as Sango ran with her to Amyui who was getting her car ready.Inuyasha was really confused. What is so bad she doesn't wanna tell?? he thought."Hey Inuyasha Sango said Kagomes not feeling well so Amyui went with em but Rin won't stop asking Sesshmaru if she can stay at you and my house knowing he lives with us.And Kouga needs a ride cuz Amyui went with the girls"Miroku said. inuyasha blinked "What?" Sesshmaru walk up with rin on Sesshmarus leg and growled "Kagome and Sango live with each other.Miroku you and I live together.Amyui and Koga live together but Rin." Sesshmaru said shaking his leg "Doesn't have a home."Inuyasha was just listen to somthing else and the last one is very sad....."Yea" Inuyasha said going to his car "Sessh I need ya to hurry it up."When they were in the car Kougas phone rung it was Amyui saying she was staing the night at Kagomes."Well thanks for the ride" Kouga said geting out of the car."This Is gonna be 1 hell of a summer" Inuyasha grumbled.


InuGurl11-Well that was the endd again it was short i wanted it to be longer but....Kagome tells Amyui her secret feh Sango knew already duh guys "D. Well anyway I dont know the next chapters name but the next one will proble be something lovey :D I want bad and good review ThnX!
`