InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Falling ❯ Falling ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Falling - A songfic

Disclamer: I own nuthing here! So don't sue me! Inu and co. belongs rightfully to Rumiko Takahashi-sama, and the song "Falling" belongs to a boyband called The *N Sync!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:Key:

*Lyrics*

' Thoughts '

"Speaking"

:Paring:

S/K

:Category: Agnst/ Romantic

:Where did the idea came?:

I was listening as my boyband-crazy cousion, Mitzu, played her boyband-cd colection, when this song started to play I thought it was sounding really romantic and when it eneded, I got this an idea to write songfic of two of my fave ppl from Inu-Yasha, (Can you quess who are they, ne?). So here it is! Enjoy!

Luv, Mayu

P.S: I'm looking for beta to my Sleepless Night fanfic. Anyone intrested? If so, e-mail me @: midsummergirl491@hotmail.com with topic "Beta". THANX!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* I don't know how
I don't know why
But girl it seems
you've touched my life*

The great inu youkai lord of the western lands looked on his castle balcony as the sun was setting down behind the mountains of his land. He felt strange. Inside and outside. It felt like he had drank something strong alcoholic drinks, many of them. The feeling that he felt when he thought about her was... something that you couldn't imagine with words nor even with pictures.

*you're in my dreams
you're in my heart
I'm not myself
When we're apart*

The feeling made him happy and smile... What he shouldn't have been. Youkai's didn't show their feelings.
The feelings made youkai's weak and he didn't want to be weak... But he liked the feeling how his heart bumpped faster everytime he thought her or saw her....

His thoughts continued to sailed side to side, stopping only for a moment for repeating the dream he had had another night about her...

^~~Flashback to the dream~^

He was sitting there. On a cilff that showed most of his lands. The gaze was breath taking. He felt her hands around his waist and her head leaning on his shoulder.

"This place is breath taking," She whispered with a voice that sounded like music to his ears.

"Yes, it is," He nodded as he closed his eyes.

He felt her leaning closer to him. Then, suddenly her lips were on his. It felt like milloins wolt of electric had hit him, without pain. He tasted her lips. They tasted like heaven! It made his mind fluzzy.

"I love you," He had whispered to her, before waking up...

^~End of flashback~^

'I wish you were here,' He wished as he saw falling star closing his eyes tightly hoping when he opened them that she would be there, next to him. It started to wind...

*Something strange has come over me
A raging wind across my seas
And girl you know that your eyes are to blame*

The youkai lord remembered the first time he had looked her into her eyes. They were blue/-gray. Shining brightly for unclearly feelings as she had looked his golden eyes in fear and shock.

The youkai lord shook his head...

*What am I supposed to do
If I can't get over you
And come to find that you don't feel the same*

He thought about their last meeting... Six months ago.... She had been there, at the forest... picking up wooden sticks for fire around her and her friend's campside. He had been walking alone there, trying to clean up his thoughts away from his daily businesses about his lands.

They didn't notice each other, until they bumbed on, falling on the ground him topic of her. He had noticed who he was, but he had been so deep in his thoughts that he had managed only to mumbled something that sounded like 'Sorry'.

"S-sesshomaru?" Her melodic voice had asked in fear.

"Hmmm?" He answered still thinking, not bothering to look up the ground.

"Ummm.... A---are you okey?" She asked sounding a little worried.

"Yes," That's when he had looked up from the ground to the girl... A human girl. Her eyes, looked at his, making his heart jump. It was her. He smiled. It made the girl shiver in fear.

"W-w-what are you doing here?" She asked with her voice shaking by the fear... the fear of her and her friends safety.

"Walking and thinking...." He had simply repeat.

"You aren't here to take Inu-Yasha's sword?" She asked.

"No,"

"Well... Ummm... I'm sorry about bumbing on you... I must go now... bye!" The girl said and tried to walk away from him, but he had took hold on her arm and pulled her closer to himself. Then... He had kissed her fully to her lips, giving her a gentlenly and sweet kiss, before whispering to her ear words what made her body tremple, "I love you... C-can you love me return?"

"I...I...I can't..." She had whispered trying to not show any fear she had inside her.

"I see... It's because Inu-Yasha... Isn't it?" He asked.

"Yes," She had whispered return.

He let his hold on her arm and disapearing quickly, towards his castle, in his bedroom. He didn't want her to see his tears, that were already falling down from his pale cheeks.

He felt pain and... jelous... for his little brother...

"Why? Why all these months, these feelings haven't slip away?" He asked from himself as he leaned closer to the balcony, looking as the suns' last rays hide away....

*Cause I'm falling falling
girl I'm falling for you
and I pray you're falling too*

His eyes closed slowly as he made another wish, feeling his jumping restlessly in his cheast.
'Please Kami-sama... I know I have never done anything good... But let my wish come true... I wish from bottom of my heart that she'll love me... That she would fall in love to me,' He prayed in his mind.

*I've been falling falling
ever since the moment
I laid eyes on you*

He opened his golden eyes to see the stars shining on the sky. He shivered, feeling a little girl gleaning on his leg. He looked down to the little girl, who do he thought as his daughter. She looked up to him, giving a childish smile, hugging his leg even tighter.

"Go to sleep Rin, it's late," He told the girl.

"But Rin is not tired," The girl protested.

"Please Rin. I'm not in a mood to start fighting with you about that," He said to the little girl. She looked into his eyes for a while trying to see something in them and she probably did because she nodded her little head smiling even bigger.

"Good night daddy!" She smiled and then giggled as she saw suprised look on his face.

"Good night Rin," He said, giving the girl a little smile, what after the girl ran into her own room.

When the little girl was gone, his thoughts once again turned to this girl... his brother's woman...

*Falling falling falling
when I laid eyes on you
falling falling falling*

How came he in love to this one simply miko? He didn't remember. Maybe it was the first time he had saw her at his father's grave... maybe it was when he had fought with his brother and he had used his 'Kaze no Kizu' - attack towards him... The time he had met his adopted daughter, Rin... He sighed...

*I lose my step
I lose my ground
I lose myself
When you're around
I'm holding on for my life
to keep from drowning
in your eyes*

Or maybe it was the time when he had first time looked into her eyes...

*Girl what have you done to me
to make me for fall so desperately
to think that I don't even know your name*

The youkai lord tried to remember what was the miko's name... He tried to remember what had his brother called her... Bitch, wench, replacement, reborn Kikyo, useless, idiot... No... those weren't her names... none of them... Those were things what made the miko pissed and really angry...

*and how am I supposed to live
if I can't get over this
you decide that you don't feel the same (yeah..)*

'Why do you love him? All he does is calls you with names, ignores you, thinks you're that dead bitch Kikyo...' He thought, 'Why?'

*Cause I'm falling falling
girl I'm falling for you
and I pray you're falling too*

'If only Kami-sama could make my wishes and prays true,'

*I've been falling falling
falling... will you stay or will you go
heaven... heaven knows what my future holds
questions... questions linger on mu min
daybreak, freom daybreak to dark of night

I'm falling....

I don't know what's come over me
can't you see...*

'Why can't you just love me?'

Suddenly he saw someone walking not far away towards his castle... No, not walking... Running... And fast!
He jumped down from the balcony walking towards the gates of his castle, waiting for it to come.

He suddenly smelt salty tears and a sweet scent of mixed exotic flowers. It was her. He was in suprised.
Why was she here? Why she was alone? Where was her friends? And WHY was she crying?

The miko ran right into Lord of the Western lands arms, crying.

"Miko, why are you alone? Why are you crying?" He asked softly, unusually voice of himself.

"Inu-Yasha he.. *hiccup* He... killed *sob, hiccup* and *sob* went hell with *sob sob hiccup sob* Kikyo... He's...he's... dead," The miko managed to told the lord before she broke down for more tears.

"Shhh... Calm down... Everything is going to be okey..." He whispered her, trying to make her calm down.
He gave her a hug and picked her up like he used to pick Rin and walked inside his castle, telling the servants to make her a room ready.

"Sesshomaru... I... I don't wanna be lonely to night...Could you.... Stay with me?" She asked so quietly that the youkai lord barely heard her words.

"If you want me to stay," He nodded, looking at her.

"I want to... I feel so lonely..." She sobbed.

"You're not lonely... You have me... If you'll let me.. in your heart," He whispered.

*I'm falling falling
girl I'm falling for you
and I pray you're falling too*

"I try Sesshomaru... I can try... But I won't be easy..." She whispered as they walked inside the room that his servants had made ready for miko. He laid her down on the soft and big bed.

"Thank you," He whispered giving her a smile. She smiled back and yawned.

"You're welcome,"

He gave another smile, before he walked over to the door, but her voice stopped him.

"Sesshomaru... Could you... Sleep next me?... Please?.... I feel much safer then..." She asked begging him to stay and come to lay down next to her.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes," She whispered sleeply.

He walked over to the bed, coming to laid down next to her. She cuddled close to his cheast, feeling something little and warm growing inside before falling a sleep.

"I love you miko," He whispered to her ear, bringing his arms around her waist.

"I'm Kagome," She replied halfsleep.

"Okey... I love you Kagome... Forever," He whispered before he fell a sleep, next to the one he loved the most....

*Falling falling
ever since the moment
I laid eyes on you*

~~~~ Owari~~~~

A/N: Whadda ya like it? Review and tell me!! And sorry about any errors I made!!!

Bai bai, I must go now to sleep!!! The time is showing 11.02 pm!!! Good night!!!!