InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Family Problems ❯ Abuse and New School ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Family Problems:
 
AN:: A NEW CREATION!!!!! Well, you know from the summary about what this story is about, so do the three R's after you read this, k? (READ,REVIEW,RATE!!!)
 
DISCLAIMER: I do….do…..NOT own InuYasha or any of the characters. I do, however, own any that are my own creation in this story, so deal with it! MUWAHAHAHA!!!
 
 
Chapter One:
 
SLAP was echoed through the two story house. A child's crying followed.
 
Inside the house, Kagome Higurashi sprang foreward to huddle around her younger brother's cringing body. Her step-father, Naraku Semanda, stood over them both, hand still poised.
 
“Bitch, get back to your room. The boy needs punishing. He broke my favorite shot glass!” The obviously drunken, long-haired man, would not listen to her reasoning.
 
Finally she had had enough. “You BASTARD!! It's not like you used it! You drink directly from the bottle! Not only have you ruined this family, made a drinker of my mom, but you treat Souta and I like slave-dogs! I will take whatever punishment you have planned for him if you allow him to go to his room unharmed.” She glared up at him, her chocolate eyes (Why does everyone say blue??) burning with an inner fire she rarely showed.
 
“If that's the way you want it, girl, then so be it. Boy, get your ass to that room!?” Souta scurried to the stairs and paused to take one look at his sister, a look full of worry and gratefullness. She nodded to him once and he left, quietly closing his door.
 
Kagome followed Naraku slowly to the basement, already knowing she was in for pain and would be gagged.
 
Two hours later::
 
Kagome winced as she limped to her room. She grabbed a long tee-shirt and took a quick glance at her glowing alarm clock. It read four thirty. `Great, three hours till I start at my new school,' she thought, uninterested. She headed to the bathroom.
 
Once there, she left the light off so as to protect her eyes from their bright glare. Locking the door, she took a quick, warm shower that soothed her aching muscles and cleaned the cuts and welts across her back. She knew that by tomorrow the evidence of her home life would disappear because of her inherited miko powers. That is how her mother was sober by the time she went to work.
 
After drying off and dressing, she crept to Souta's room to check on him. He was sleeping peacefully, so she shut his door, going to her room. Along the way, she could hear the obvious sounds of Naraku and her mother enjoying eachother's company in their first floor bedroom.
 
Locking the door, she prepared for an empty, dreamless sleep.
 
The Next Morning:
 
Kagome gave herself a once more look-over before creeping past her `parents' room and leaving the house. Souta stood waiting for her at the end of the driveway.
 
After leaving Souta at the middle school, Kagome walked across the street to Tokyo High. (I know, I know, not original, but all my good ideas went to other things!) Kagome's cold façade immediately took place of the one she normally wore only around Souta.
 
The moment she reached the door at the top of the stairs, the door flew open and she was sent flying down the first flight. She stood immediately and stomped angrely to the top once more, glaring at the silver-haired boy that had knocked her over. He looked apologetic. She didn't care, however.
 
“Why don't you watch what your doing, Jackass?” She said with a voice that could freeze hell twice. Many surrounding people gasped.
 
“Why don't you, bitch?!” He would have said more, but unfortunatly the principle stood in the doorway.
 
“What is going on, InuYasha?” Mr. Myouga Simana said in a cheerful, yet sometimes serious voice.
 
“Nothing Uncle. I was just about to apologize to her for knocking her down the steps.” That was the truth. He was going to apologize until she yelled at him.
 
“Good. Now, Miss, are you a Freshmen or are you new here?” Kagome looked suspicious at this man. Was he the principle?
 
“Kagome Higurashi. I just moved from Hamada with my family.” Her voice was listless and empty of all emotion. It held a certain coldness that was constantly there, it seemed.
 
“Well, since InuYasha knocked you over on your first day, he get's the pleasure of showing you around school for your first few weeks.”
 
“That is unn…” But he was gone before she could finish. She instead turned her icy eyes to the boy in the red pants and white shirt. He huffed, but held the door for her to follow him.
 
`Damn,' her inner thoughts cried. `I don't want to hang out with this piece of low down garbage!'
 
`Damn,' he thought. `This girl's a bitch! And she reminds me of the bastard of a brother of mine!'
 
 
AN:: So, you like? Remember, the triple R! READ,REVIEW, RATE!! I will try and update soon, but gotta go for now. Love ya'll! ~*TaiYoukai*~