InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Far Away Eye's Fairytales: A Drabble Collection ❯ Sensitive to the Touch ( Chapter 25 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Sensitive to the Touch
Author: Far Away Eyes
Word Count: 250
Pairings: Sesshomaru/Adult!Rin
Genre: Romance, Fluff
Rating: PG-13
Summary: What happens when a sensitive part of Sesshomaru's face is touched by Rin?
 
“Sesshomaru-sama!” Rin called as she rushed towards him. The young woman tripped when her foot caught on a rock. She gasped and careened forward. Rin squeezed her eyes shut and felt her cheek graze against cool silk. Embarrassed, Rin pulled away and looked up into Sesshomaru's face. She whispered, “Sorry.”
 
“Rin.” A faint amusement filled his voice, and he rested his hand onto her cheek.
 
“Sesshomaru-sama?” Rin licked her lips, examining his face. A slight smile crossed Sesshomaru's lips. Unable to resist any longer, she tentatively reached up, brushing her finger across one magenta stripe. She mused that it felt like a silk ribbon. Rin felt that it was an appropriate adornment for Sesshomaru. She dragged her finger slowly over its satin. Rin stroked her finger over the other sleek ribbon, watching Sesshomaru's eyes flutter shut. She started to pull away when a low growl elicited from him. He placed his hand over hers, gently squeezing it. Rin searched his gold eyes, wondering what he was thinking.
 
Sesshomaru leaned in, his warm breath caressing her skin. His fangs nipped at her lower lip, pleading for entrance. Rin acquiesced, and the velvet ribbon of his tongue dipped into her mouth. He had an intoxicating musky flavor, and Rin savored it while their tongues dueled in languid sensuality. Rin petted his stripes, earning another growl.
 
He broke the kiss off, panting. Resting his forehead against hers, Sesshomaru whispered, “You know how it teases me when you touch my stripes, Rin.”