InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Far Away Eye's Fairytales: A Drabble Collection ❯ Evermore ( Chapter 35 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Evermore
Author: Far Away Eyes
Word Count: 250
Genre: Fluff, Romance, WAFF
Pairings: Sess/Adult!Rin
Rating: PG-13
Summary: They were one of the most unlikely pairs, and yet, somehow, had managed to last.
Written for iyissekiwa's Last theme
 
Many in his domain had said that they would not last. They had said that it was for right now, and soon, his fancy for the mortal girl would fade. The union of a demon and human was too improbable to make it. There were just too many differences to overcome. Yet, despite all the odds and obstacles against them, Sesshomaru and Rin had done just that.
 
She admired his pearly curtain spilling over her lap onto the floor. It mixed with her dark mahogany. Rin threaded strands of its fine silk through her fingers, and looked into Sesshomaru's upside down face. The moonlight gave it an ethereal quality, and made his markings darker, especially with his eyes closed. Even though they had been together for many years, Rin still relished these intimate moments with her Sesshomaru. She knew that their joining had been untoward to his court, but she never once questioned his lasting adoration.
 
His eyes opened, revealing intense gold. Rin nearly lost herself in their brilliance. A small smile graced his face. Sesshomaru shifted his head in her lap, and reached up, resting his callused palm on her cheek. Rin stared into his eyes, the world outside fading. She felt one finger brush her lips, the claw teasing gently. Sesshomaru sat up, and leaned in, his soft lips capturing hers. The kiss was slow and sensual, leaving her with a heady feeling. His warm breath caressed her ear, and Sesshomaru whispered, “Happy two hundredth anniversary, my Rin.”