InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fate Can be A Good Thing ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Well, what do you expect from me?! To be the great Takahashi Rumiko-sama or something?! Hell no! So, going to the point. I, Kitsu-Em, do not, hence on do not , own Inuyasha nor any of the charries from the anime. The only thing I own is myself, and this idea I have made. But someday I wi-*gets dragged off by lawyers*
the heads up, I am a jap-language fan, so, any words you read are defined at the bottom, have fun and enjoy the story!

Prologue
pi, pi! Pi, pi, pi! Pi, pi, pi!*" went the sound of an alarm clock.
a sleepy voice said. A slim, feminine hand reached out from under pink covers to turn off the alarm clock. As the hand reached over and turned off the alarm clock, it sunk back under the covers of floral pink. The being who owned the hand seemed to not like mornings and would like to stay in the warmth and comfort of the bedding. "haahh," said the voice as some parts of the sheets shifted, notifying someone was under them.
like she went back to bed mama," a boy who looked of the age of eight said as he ate a small amount of rice. The boy was none other than Higurashi Souta((or Souta Higurashi for you people who are foreign to Japanese formats)).I know, I know.." said a middle-aged voice. The voice was of Mama Higurashi, but 'mama' was what her children called her. Her first name was Shizuka((picked this name for a reason ^ ^, shizuka means calm and Higurashi-san is known for her calmness! Plus, uneffectedness of Inuyasha)). Higurashi-san got up out of her seat at the dining table and headed upstairs to wake her 15-year-old daughter as usual, "looks as though my breakfast shall go cold again."
nee-chan for you," said Souta as he took a sip of his miso soup.
girl never respects anything nowadays, just like when I try and make her listen to my history lessons.." Higurashi-ojiisan sighed. Higurashi-ojiisan was always going on about many ancient tales about the past of Japan.
really wants to hear about those old folktales jii-chan.." Souta mumbled.
don, don*" Higurashi-san was known for a large amount of patience and tolerance, but that didn't mean she had no boundary lines for things testing them. So, of course, Higurashi-san was getting annoyed of her daughter's late nights of watching anime and reading manga. Also, the mornings of not getting up when her alarm clock went off at the specific time of 7 a.m. As Higurashi-san slammed open her daughter's bedroom door she yelled, "Higurashi Kagome, get up now before I force you out!!!" Higurashi-san threw up the covers to reveal a young girl curled up in a ball hugging what looked like a plush of a Samoyed inu. Kagome let out an annoyed whine from the cold brightness. "Don't whine at me, it is your own fault for staying up until 3 a.m. when it was known you had to go to your new school today!" Higurashi-san spotted the plush dog that looked worn down, "dear Kami-sama, you still sleep with that? Do you know how old you are? Fifteen! You are 15 and still sleeping with a stuffed animal," Higurashi-san sighed, "ever since your father brought that thing home 11 years ago you haven't slept one night without it," Higurashi-san finished her statement with holding her forehead and looking exhausted.
do you have to talk so much in the morning?" Kagome said asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes.
dare you talk to me, your own mother, like that!"
yawned as she got up and made her bed, putting the plush Samoyed inu in front of her pillows, "*awaaa* hai, hai mama...I'm gonna go take a 5 minute shower," Kagome then headed downstairs as her mother followed grumbling about kids today having no respect for their elders these days.
where and when did I go wrong in raising her?"

minutes later--
I'm gonna be soo late!!" Kagome was yelling while she ran through the house getting ready.
she goes again, always in a yelling fit.." Souta sighed as he put his breakfast dishes in the sink.
ran down the stairs, almost tripping because of her carelessness. Pulling on her school jacket, she quickly grabbed 2 pieces of toast and ran for the door. "Ja ne!!" Kagome called out while pulling her shoes and sprinting out the door towards her bike.
nochihodo, Kagome.." Higurashi-san called out as she waved to her daughter a farewell.
matta mama," Souta said as he ran past his mother.
nochihodo, Souta.." Higurashi-san replied to Souta's farewell. Higurashi-san then watched her two children rush off to their new school, sighing contently at how they turned out through all the years of diaper-changing and sleepless nights. After the two Higurashi children were out of view, Higurashi-san then walked back into the house, shutting the door behind herself to start the daily housework.

was zooming on her bike that she even passed a 50 mph driving car!((A/N: ^ ^;; little too fast, ne?)) "Onegai Kami-sama! Let me get to school on time!!" Kagome muttered to herself as she sped past more cars and about a million people. Kagome knew she was close to the school, but not close enough to where she could make it on time.((A/N: T T;; wouldn't going over 50 mph get her there on time?)) Thankfully, Kagome made her timing perfect, because as soon as she got her backtire passed the gate, it snapped shut. Tightly. "Shinsei naaa..good thing I rushed or my bottom would've been trashed," Kagome then locked her bike up on the bike rack and stuffed the key in her pocket. As Kagome looked up while grabbing her bag out of basket on her chained up bike, something caught her eye. That 'something' was a male, about Kagome's age and that boy was.............climbing the 30 foot wall?!! 'S-sugoi! Demo..how did he do that?' The boy jumped off the wall and landed with no finesse but no injuries of any sort either. As he walked towards the building, he saw Kagome. wa....utsukushii na!!' Kagome was now slightly wide-eyed and blushing from the sight of the boy and if you were in Kagome's shoes, you would think of the exact same thing.((A/N: are you all anxious to know who 'Mr.Hunk' is? Well then, keep readin'!)) The boy had long, silverish white hair that was pulled back. His golden amber eyes were piercing and had an intense angry fire flaming in them. The young man's body was almost barely a slightly tan color. His figure could be seen very slightly through his dress shirt, his jacket and bag was slung over his left shoulder with his left hand having a firm grip on them.'S-sugoi..deshou..' Kagome caught herself almost about to drool, thankfully, none came out.
boy gave a narrow glare, "kora! On'na! Just what the hell are you staring at?!" he asked rudely in an annoyed tone.
Eh!...nothing! Gomen," Kagome said in a fluster as she stared at the ground blushing.
the boy replied turning away from Kagome and walking towards the main doors.
Kagome thought as she watched the young man shut the doors behind himself. Then, something hit her, not physically, but mentally, "kyaaa!! I'm going to be later than late!" and with that Kagome ran straight through the school doors, in a complete panic.

A/N Notes
Em: so, that was kinda of a prologue. Though I think prologues should be different than what I've done...I cannot believe you made me have that kind of reaction, I feel so..degraded now..T T**^ ^;; aee, well..it was the only thing I could think of! Least it wasn't 'Houshi-sama' or a certain other someone I know of..what about me?!! I-!! *mouth gets covered* mphhh!!!now, now Inuyasha we don't wanna spoil anything, ne?yes...demo..what about all the japanese you used?oh..well..I'll put up a chart of the japanese I use in every chappie so..*lifts a large chart* here it is!yes:: ::nee-chan = sis::= grandpa:: ::Kami-sama = God::ne = see you:: ::ja matta = see you later::= please:: ::shinsei na = holy::= cool:: ::demo = but::deshou = very cool:: ::kora = hey::= handsome:: ::on'na = girl::= huh:: ::eto = well::ni = nothing:: ::gomen = sorry::= ohh:: ::otamashimini = don't miss it::wa = he is:: ::soredewa nochihodo = see you later::wow...that is a very large chart...yeah....almost broke my back holdin' that thing....well now what?sign off?^ ^ okay!and Kag: Soredewa nochihodo! Next chap "Disturbance & Reassurance!" otamashimini!*is tied and gagged* mmrpphhh!!!oh yeah, R & R!