InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ overwhelmed ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Inuyasha bent down next to the girl. His arms wrapped around her and he stood with her lying limply in his arms. He nodded to the rest of his pack and took off in a run. He needed to reach the Miko, it was imperative. If he failed he would be cast back into the lonely life he had lived before she had come from the well to save him. He could not, would not allow such a thing. She would not die. He would not let her.

 

Sango watched as the Hanyou disappeared. Then she witled, dropping to her knees she let the torrent of tears, she'd been repressing, free. She barely noticed when the monk dropped down beside her to wrap her in his arms. She had lost her brother and now she might lose her friend. It was just too muck for the demon-slayer to take.

 

Miroku gathered his love in his arms and tried his best to stop her tears. His best was not good enough for the tears just kept on coming, soaking his robes.

 

Kagura floated away on the breeze. She had spent so many years under Naraku. And now she had no idea of what she was going to do, now that she could do anything. But she did know what, or who rather, she wanted in life. The only question was how to get him.

 

Kaede was walking with the village children near the God tree, when the Hanyou Inuyasha came running towards her. She took in the sight of her apprentice and felt a tremor of fear. She called upon all the Kamis to aid her in keeping this child alive. For if she failed she would be losing a girl she saw as a sort of grandchild, and maybe even her life; for Inuyasha would not want to lose the girl and she shuddered to think what would happen if he did, but he wouldn't, she resolved. She would use every last drop of her power to restore this girl who had sacrificed so much for so many. She led the Hanyou to her hut and instructed him to undress her. Than she went to work to save the girl who had helped to save the world.

 

Myouga stood looking over the battlefield. Bodies were strewn haphazardly as far as he could see. It was a gruesome thing, and even their victory could not make it any less sad.

 

Shippo was playing tag with kirara a few miles away when he caught the scent of his Kagome's blood. He shrugged it off knowing that the baka Inuyasha would keep her safe, and went back to chasing Kirara around their camp.

 

Sesshomaru made his way back to his own camp. He had to make sure that Rin was safe. He would not stand for her being hurt, but he had belief that the toad would care for her well enough or he would face the wrath of his master. Then his sensitive nose caught the scent of the wind-demoness. He turned abruptly and came face to face with the ex-servant/ betrayer of Naraku.

He glared at her and waited for her to speak. When she did not he once again turned to leave. He was not to be bothered by such an insignificant being.

 

 

Sry I forgot to update this story been busy with another story. Well here's another chap for you all.