InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Father's Favorite ❯ Let Me Cater To You ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
So, here I am trying to actually stick to my word and put out two chapters since it's been a while. Maybe, just maybe, I'll do it! Can I? Let's find out! Oh, and how many of you watched the fourth movie on cartoon network/adult swim? Cute, huh, all of those half demons referring to Inuyasha as "brother"? Okay, don't let me spoil it for those who might not have seen it. Now get's to readin'!

Let Me Cater To You

At about seven o'clock, both Izayoi and Inutaisho left, the former looking like she had won the lotto, examining the dog youkai crest on her finger (snatching it from Sesshomaru, who had no complaints. He prayed he'd never go shopping again.), the latter as though he would like to have died rather than go to the meeting. Inuyasha was back in front of the TV again. "Let me turn this bullshit off. Sex and the City! C'mon now mom, step your game up! I--" but he trailed off as he sat down in the now overly warm bean bag chair and became absorbed with the show. One of these days when I get over my "kill my little brother" phase, we're gonna have to have a long sit down about him watching all of these femalish ass shows. For now though, he had a task to do.

"Okay, so father wants dinner cooked? We'll he'll be so damn strong. Men don't cook. Hell, men don't even belong in the kitchen. I thought that there was supposed to be some kind of barrier around it so they couldn't get in? Anyways, I'll just call some caterers and let them deliver the food." Whipping out his cell phone, he dialed the number that he saw on the fridge from a menu. So that's how dad's always eating good even when Izayoi doesn't cook. Where the hell are the servants? The phone rang four times before some one picked up."Hello?" "Oh yes, hi. I'd like to order a delivery for the Taisho residence?" A long silence fell over the line. "Are you still there?" "Um, sir, we don't deliver there anymore." "What?! I am prince Sesshomaru, first son and heir to the--" "No the fuck you're not!" Inuyasha screamed from the living room. "--well, son anyways, of Lord Inutaisho and I demand to know your excuse for denying my service."

The woman on the other side gave a huge sigh. "Sir, we aim to please. But your father, he was difficult. In one night, he sent back a chicken for "being too dry," mashed potatoes "because they weren't white enough", and Jell-o for "being too jiggly." On another occasion, he wanted a full refund because we sent a male to deliver the food rather than a female. And just last week, he tried to sue us because the decorations on his carmel cake looked like his mother and he thought we were trying to suggest cannibalism. I'm sorry, I know it's not your fault but we just arn't about to risk it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree." "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?! Are you saying--" Click.

So catering was out of the question. "Fine, I'll just make dinner myself. Izayoi has to have some cook books around here somewhere. Aha! 101 Meals for the Soul. Let's get crackin'." He flipped through the book trying to find something that wasn't so high in cholesterol, it'd kill his father. "Deep fried chicken, no. Deep fried pork chops, no. Deep fried shrimp, damn! And look here, deep fried fried rice! How the hell can you deep fry rice?!" "By putting it in a deep fryer!" Inuyasha cut in again. "Now shut the hell up so I can watch the L Word!" So now he starts watching the good stuff.

Sesshomaru kept going until he found a recipe that looked healthy enough to keep his father alive for at least another hundred years. "Carrot stew. How harmful is that?" The recipe called for four fresh cut carrots, broth, and patience. Following all of the directions, (and reading the Contemporary Living magazine while he waited) he finally checked on the food. "Perfect. No meat in it, but after I tell dad why, he'll understand. Okay, now on to the "romantic" bath."

Going upstairs to his father's and Izayoi's bedroom, he entered the adjoined bathroom. "How hard can making a bath be?" He looked around the room for candles. None. Damn! "Jaken!" He called out. Been awhile since I've even looked at him. Then again, looking like that, it's kind of hard to. The imp/toad ambled into the room with a dull expression on his face. Sesshomaru drew himself up to his full height and looked down his nose at him. "Go get me sixteen white candles. Scented perferably." Jaken gave a huge sigh. "Me, uh, Sesshomaru, my wife/mate has just given birth. Must I be called from them so soon?" "Uhh! You actually fucked! Oh, god! Oh, god I think I've seen it all!" The fugly bastard is now more experienced than me!! Noooooooo!!!! "Hell no! Get your ass to the damn store! You sicken me with the idea of you having 'intercourse'! But um..." Sesshomaru's mean demeanor started slipping. "So, uh, what was it like? Did you 'get all up in dat'?"

Jaken looked mortified. "What?! So you really are a virgin! Ha, I'm more experienced than you?! Ha, ha ha, ha ha ha, ha ha ha ha!" He started rolling on the floor laughing. "Oh, shit, oh, shit! I can't breath! I think I done shit myself! Your-you're a virgin! 'Did you get all up in dat'? Hell yeah I did! Got her so good she couldn't stand up for an hour!" Sesshomaru's face crupmpled. "Eew! Jaken, now that's really just sick! Go get the damn candles." Jaken did a mock bow to him. "Yes, your virginess!" and left.

The dog demon waited until he returned to fill the tub. "Here, sixteen white candles, your--" "Say it and I'll chop your twig off." Sesshomaru said scathingly. Jaken scampered from the room, nonetheless still cackling. Looking over the inventory, Sesshomaru picked lavender over all of the other fifty million bottles of bubble bath. A moment later, the tub was filled. "Isn't the water going to get cold? It's only seven-forty." But his job was done. Wait, music. He rolled his eyes and went over to his father's stock of CD's.

Not being one to really listen to music, he was appaled at some of the names he saw. "Who would name their self, E-40? Is that another type of car oil? And what the hell is a nickel back? Wouldn't you just say the back of a nickel? Lil Boosie? He's a grown ass man, why is he called 'lil'? Is he related to Lil Webbie? Maybe he's related to Spider-Man? And...my chemical romance? So someone got married to a test tube? Damn dad! What the fuck are you listening to?!" He kept digging through the cases until he came across one that said something about love songs. "Phew, I was starting to wonder if he had anything for the occasion."

Putting the CD in, he looked at the back of the case to pick a song. He picked, Making Love Between the Sheets (I think that's what it's called. It's kind of old and I'm not sure who sings it.). Sesshomaru figured it was perfect for the night his father wanted. Until Jaken came along again. "That's the song me and my wife made love to the first time. The other times was a bunch of Keith Sweat songs." Sesshomaru made a disgusted face, ripped the CD out, and threw it at him. The toad was gone long before it hit the wall.

"So, no Making Love Between the Sheets then. How about...the Isley Brothers?" He put that CD in and flipped through it until he found a slow enough song. What Would You Do (one of my favorites!). He paused it right at the begining so his father would know that that's where he should start playing it. He was about to leave the room when he thought of one more thing he could do. Jumping out of the window, he shreded several roses from Izayoi's garden and tore them up and threw them over the bed. "Ah, so romantic. Rose petals on the covers, candles set for a bubble bath, soft music playing for when you start bumpin' and grindin'. Ugh! I've really gotta get a mate."

He went downstairs and watched the L Word with Inuyasha until their father and Izayoi got home.


So, I was able to get two chapters out after all! I actually wanted to put the parts about when their parents (or Inuyasha's anyways) got home, but that wouldn've made it too long. Not really a Christmas chapter, but still, once again, merry Christmas, Felize Navidad, may peace (and tacos) be with you this holiday season!