InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Fairytale Ficlets ❯ Fundoshi ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Momigi wrote this ficlet only because I dared her to. That is to say, I didn't dare her to write this exact ficlet, but when we were brainstorming words that began with “f” I dared her to write “fundoshi.” She didn't accept right away—I think she was waiting until she could come up with the cleverest way possible to throw the dare right back in my face. And I have to say, I find this adorable.
 
 
Witty Disclaimer: We don't own Inuyasha; however we are capable of stealing hairs and making Shikigami counterparts, complete with fun-noodle swords.
 
Fundoshi
 
“It's so…small.”
 
The two girls stared at the undergarment, trying to guess who it belonged to.
 
“It's gotta be Inuyasha,” Sango reasoned. “With the way Houshii-sama talks---”
 
“---but he's half demon,” Kagome argued. “Gotta be Miroku's.”
 
Blushing, the girls carefully examined the loincloth, like it was an ancient artifact that would crumble to pieces if they breathed wrong.
 
Suddenly, a shrill cry pierced their ears. “My fundoshi!” Shippo wailed. “You found it!”
 
“Yours?” the girls echoed.
 
“Of course,” the fox scoffed, “I'm the only one around here who wears one.”
 
The girls turned scarlet. Somehow, that was worse.