InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Fairytale Ficlets ❯ Fashion ( Chapter 23 )

[ A - All Readers ]

A/N: Two great things about this ficlet. First: Mama is in it. Who doesn't love Mama? “Oh look, the tea stem just folated! This pickled radish is delicious!” Second: a thoroughly freaked out Inuyasha acting like the approximately fifteen years old he is. Apparently something certainly interesting and probably life-threatening happened to the tachi, but all we know for sure is that Mama is totally unimpressed with Kagome's clothes and Inuyasha DID NOT SEE ANYTHING. This ficlet gave me the giggles for some time.
 
 
Witty Disclaimer: We don't own Inuyasha; however we are capable of stealing hairs and making Shikigami counterparts, complete with fun-noodle swords.
 
Fashion
 
Kagome's mother had to wonder what kind of fashion statement her daughter was trying to make wearing a bunched up red haori covered with bloodstains.
 
“What happened?” she asked, Kagome and Inuyasha appearing in the kitchen.
 
“I didn't see her naked!” Inuyasha yelped, face flaming.
 
Kagome laughed nervously. “My uniform got stolen,” she explained sheepishly.
 
Mama nodded. “You're lucky I bought a new one yesterday,” she scolded. “Just be careful with this one.”
 
Kagome hugged her mother, then bounded upstairs to change.
 
“Isn't that your coat, Inuyasha?” Mama asked.
 
“I DIDN'T SEE HER NAKED!”
 
Mama shrugged. Let embarrassed dogs lie.