InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Feudal Musical ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ok, lol, i decided to write another chapter. Woot! Two Chapters in one day. It's a new record for me, lol.

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or the following songs that i plan on using throughout this story.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------
"Ok, Kagome...", Inuyasha started. "Inuyasha, spit it out, im tired of being lied to, of being second choice.", Kagome said practically crying. "Kagome...", Inuyasha said as he trailed off. 'Come on, tell her how you feel. Of course I'm worried about Naraku using mine and Kagome's relationship, if we start one up, to defeat us. But, i have to tell Kagome how i feel. I wont't...I can't loose her... Besides, i dont think i can hold in my feelings any longer. I love her too much. And if Naraku try's anything, i'll rip him to shreds. Nothing will come in the way of Me and Kagome.', Inuyasha pondered to himself. Finally, he came to a decision and looked over to Kagome. She looked impatient and upset.

"Ok, Kagome...The truth is..is that i went to see Kikyo..T..to tell her that...", Inuyasha's voice broke, worried that Kagome wouldn't return his feelings. "That...", Kagome tried to help him, curious to know what was going on. "That, I choose you Kagome.", Inuyasha said happy that he had finally said it. "You...choose me?", Kagome said, calmly at first. Inuyasha grinned and said, "Well, Yeah." "Inuyasha, what in the world would make you think that i would let you CHOOSE me?!", Kagome said angry. Inuyasha's grin fell. "W-what", he stuttered. "Inuyasha, youve hurt me so many times...It's not enough that you choose me. How do i know that you just like me because I'm Kikyo's reincarnation. A poor copy.

I know that when you look at me, you see Kikyo. And...and it hurts to know...That you will never be able to love me....because of her...", Kagome said softly, crying.
Inuyasha looked stunned. 'Does she really think that? Of course none of that is true, i definately DON'T see her as Kikyo, she is not a poor Copy, She is not second choice, and i DO love her...But what would give her the idea of all of that?', He thought.

"Kagome, That is not true! None of it! I do not see you as Kikyo, You are not a poor copy, you may be her reincarnation but you are NOTHING liker her! You are sweet, beautiful, smart, and much more. Kikyo is Evil, cold hearted and just a plain bitch. All i have ever felt for her is a mere friendship. We were both lonely, outcasts, and we sought out comfort in eachother. And i guess the only reason that we were going to spend our lives together is because we knew we wouldnt find anyone else. And you know what? We were wrong. I met you, and i love you. Not because I'm lonely and not because i think i can't find anyone else, but because along our traveling together...I actually fell in Love with you. I'm sorry that i have hurt you so many times, but i felt that i should of went to hell with Kikyo, that i owed her my life. But, now, I realise that going to hell with her is not the way to go. All I am going to do is defeat Naraku to avenge her death. I want to spend my life with you, Kagome. And if you will forgive me......Will you be my Mate? And, you are always first in my heart, never second."

Kagome had stopped crying, and she had a look of pure joy on her face. "Do...Do you really mean that, Inuyasha?", She asked, already knowing the answer because of the look in his eyes. It was pure love.

"Of course i do, Kagome. I love you so much, i always will protect you. I promise you that i will love and protect you forever", he said softly.

"Inuyasha, I...I love you too...so much. You dont know how long I've waited to hear you say that.", Kagome said. With that, Inuyasha waited no longer, he embraced her then moved in for the kiss, as soon as their lips touched, an electricity went through both of them. Inuyasha decided to be brave and entered his tougne, exploring her mouth. After about a second Kagome did the same.

When they broke apart from the passionate kiss from lack of oxigon, they both hugged again. "Oh, and Inuyasha, I would love to be your mate, But...I want to wait untill after we defeat Naraku..." Kagome said. "Kagome i understand, If you get pregnant...and if Naraku is still alive, i dont know what would happen.", Inuyasha said, agreeing with her."

Kagome smiled then kissed him again, saying, "Me either, but i hope we kill Naraku soon." Inuyasha grinned while agreeing. He felt like the happiest man on earth, he had Kagome... and Kagome felt the same way...she felt like the happiest woman on earth. They loved eachother, no question about that.

Just then...Music started playing.

Kagome sang first:
We were strangersStarting out on a journeyNever dreamingWhat we'd have to go throughNow here we areAnd I'm suddenly standingAt the beginning with you
They both held hands...Happy that they were finally together...
Inuyasha:
No one told meI was going to find youUnexpectedWhat you did to my heartWhen I lost hopeYou were there to remind meThis is the start
Inuyasha and Kagome started dancing...hands still connected.
Both:
Life is a roadAnd I want to keep goingLove is a riverI wanna keep flowingLife is a roadNow and foreverWonderful journey
Both lovers were happy, smiling and singing. It felt right, like they belonged together.Both: I'll be thereWhen the world stops turningI'll be thereWhen the storm is throughIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you
Both had the same thoughts, this was now their song.
Both:
We were strangersOn a crazy adventureNever dreamingHow our dreams would come trueNow here we standUnafraid of the futureAt the beginning with youBoth: Life is a roadAnd I want to keep goingLove is a riverI wanna keep flowingLife is a roadNow and foreverWonderful journeyBoth: I'll be thereWhen the world stops turningI'll be thereWhen the storm is throughIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with youBoth: I knew there was somebody somewhereLike me alone in the darkNow I know my dream will live onI've been waiting so longNothing's gonna tear us apartBoth: Life is a roadAnd I want to keep goingLove is a riverI wanna keep flowingLife is a roadNow and foreverWonderful journeyBoth: I'll be thereWhen the world stops turningI'll be thereWhen the storm is throughIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with youBoth: Life is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is a river I wanna keep going on....Starting out on a journeyLife is a road and I wanna keep goingLove is river I wanna keep flowingIn the end I wanna be standingAt the beginning with you.
As they finished a song, Inuyasha and Kagome kissed passionately, never wanting to break apart. But, they were running out of breath and had to go back to camp sometime.
"Lets head back to camp, Inuyasha, the others are probably up and waiting for us to come back." Inuyasha nodded at this, but didnt start following Kagome back to camp untill they hugged and kissed one more time.
-------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -----------------------
Ok, I hope you liked this chapter. It was rather...corny. But, hey, i have to admit that i did have fun writing it, lol. So, Please Review!