InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: This my first ever Inuyasha fanfic. I hope you people will like it.

Summary: 24 years after the original series, and the Shikon still incomplete and Naraku still at large, and finally, Inuyasha and Kagome are married and have two kids. One day, tragedy strikes, and a new adventure begins.

Final Avengement: Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A lone hanyou is seen walking out of a forest. He looked a bit like his father. His hair was long, black, with blood red streaks through it. His ears were silver, like his fathers. He wore a kimono, that was both red and blue.

"I smell blood" The Hanyou said to himself. He rushed to the nearby village. Only he didn't see anything there. Just burned down houses, and a mass slaughter.

"Mom and dad should have been able to handle whatever hit this. If they didn't......Wait. I hear a fight going on" The Hanyou said. he ran across the village, but he did so quietly. He then came across the fight. He kept low.

"Die Naraku" A Silver haired warrior said. With a mighty swipe of his mighty sword, a powerful blast was shown. But the human called Naraku dodged it.

"Inuyasha, when will you ever learn that you cannot defeat me. I will take all your jewel shards, and your daughter" Naraku said. The Human, at least to the Hanyou, was fast.

"Whoa. Did this mere human do all this damage?" The Hanyou asked himself. Naraku was then shot down, by another Hanyou, but a weakened one.

"Mother? Will you be alright? Why is her skin blue?" The hanyou asked himself.

"Kagome!!!!" Inuyasha screamed. She had used up the last of her strength to help out Inuyasha. Kagome in reality, was a half cat demon. Inuyasha was furious. He ran up to Naraku, in an attempt to strike him down, but all he got, was Naraku's hand sticking out of his stomach.

"Father?!?!?!?" The hidden Hanyou screamed. He jumped out of his hiding spot, and stood there, ready to fight.

"Another low class hanyou. You are no match for me" Naraku said. Suddenly, a bunch of poison bees appeared.

"Not these again" The hanyou said. The bees swarmed towards The hanyou. Sttod his ground. Suddenly, they were all blasted away.

"Damn. So you're here Sesshoumeru. Looks Like I managed to accomplish two of my objectives. Now getting the rest of the Jewel shards will be easier" Naraku said, before running off.

"Thank you. Uncle Sesshoumeru" The Hanyou said. He then focused his attention to his father, Inuyasha.

"Dad. What was going on" The hanyou said. Inuyasha barely managed to open his eyes.

"Ry....u.....Ken. Naraku....is......a Hanyou.......like our family......... ....but he is in search.....of the Shinkon jewel shards......to become a full demon..... .........you must......try to......take him down...... before that happens......... you are stronger......then you let on........... Ryuken.......... .......Protect your sister....... .....and the world.... I'm sorry......me and your mother........ couldn't see you.......... further in your life........ but you are........ a young adult Hanyou......... so do your best" Inuyasha said. He closed his eyes, and passed on. A few tears dropped from the Hanyou known as Ryuken. Suddenly, Sesshoumeru jumped down.

"You may stay with me in my castle. I'll train you to become a stronger fighter" Sesshoumeru said. Ryuken didn't really respond to it. Instead, he held his father closely.

"I will avenge your death. You and mom will be revived. Uncle Sesshoumeru. It's a good thing Hikari was staying at your castle. I will take up your offer. I will avenge my parents death, with my father's sword" Ryuken said. He took the mighty blade known as Taitsiaga, and his father's sword belt. He also took a small bag from his pocket.

"The jewel shards. Thank you mom for you teaching me to sense them. Now it is needed" Ryuken said to himself. Suddenly, a black orb appeared out of Inuyasha's right eyes, and it transferred into Ryuken's eye.

"What the hell was that?" He asked.

"That was the tomb of your grandfather, InuRikku. Obviously, as the last thing of Inuyasha's life, he passed it on to you. Ryuken, remember where it's being held at, for we may need it" Sesshoumeru said.

Later that night, the bodies of all the villagers who died were buried. Inuyasha's and Kagome's bodies were buried right beside each others. At the top of the tallest building that still stood, an eerie, and sad howl to the moon was heard.

The adventure has begun