InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Meet Hikari ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Being I forgot to say so in the prologue, I don't own Inuyasha

Final Avengement 1: Meet Hikari: The Beautiful cat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

I was sitting on his bed in the West castle. I was trying to get those pictures of death out of his head.

"Damn. Why couldn't I have been stronger. I almost didn't make it to the village due to the poison bees. At least now I have something to protect me" I said. I was referring to MY Taitsaiga sword. Apparently, my uncle had heard me.

"That sword is useless unless you can see the wind scar. Without that ability, Taitsaiga is useless" My uncle said.

"So what. I'll just have to learn how to see it. Though it explains why dad made delayed swipes when he wanted to use it's full power. Uncle Sesshoumeru, tell me, who is this Naraku?" I asked. My uncle sat down on my bed, beside me.

"Your father explained everything about his mission. But Naraku is a Hanyou who can create others out of his essence. Though you can thank him, for he did kinda play matchmake between your mother and father...unintentionally of course. But if Naraku was to become complete, he would basically become immortal. He's bad enough as a hanyou, but as a youki, he will be unstoppable. Worse then me" My uncle said.

"Wow. That bad. He was responsible for the death of my family" He said.

"Except me" A female voice sad at the doorway.

"Ah yes. Hikari. Only you know why the true reason Naraku would go after you, but My hunch is to rip any innocence out of you, without your permission" I said. My 15 year old little sister chuckled at that. Though I am a hanyou, me and my sister will cease to age until we are over 400 years old. We grew up human until about the age 20, so she still has a few more growing years on her.

"Could be. But the true reason is, because I am a healer, and I have strong miko powers. I'd be able to sense a jewel shard across the planet if I wanted to" Hikari said.

"Well let's just make sure he doesn't complete the Shikon jewel. I have a better place to stay at. I must go back there. Into the future. We must go back. It's a good thing we have that massive account that can pay for all the bills" I said. I chuckled at that comment.

"Well me must going then. As long as we have our two pieces of the Shikon jewel, we should be fine. I just wish I could have been there to heal mom and dad. But mom's heath was perfectly fine. Why did she die?" Hikari asked. My uncle answered that one for her.

"I believe she was poisoned. But you two don't know the full deal about Naraku. Other then he's a power-hungry hanyou" My uncle said.

"But what else about him?" Hikari asked.

"Basically speaking, he's your father's opposite. He's ruthless, power-hungry, and is incapable of falling in love. But there is another enemy you must worry about, no thanks to Naraku" My uncle said. I gripped Taitsaiga tightly. I could feel my anger swelling through me. I felt the comfort of my Sister's hand on my shoulder.

"Huh? I feel another ability. Absorbtion" Hikari said.

"Explain" I said.

"Hey....temper temper. You can absorb abilities when you kill somebody, youki , miko, or Hanyou. I think you were born with it" Hikari said. One of her special abilities, to identify others abilities.

"Ryuken, Hikari, you should know about this other enemy. Her name is Kikyo. She is a dead priestess, and the original holder of the Shikon. Your mother is her re-incarnation. After a wish is made from the Shikon, she will return to Hell, only momentarily. Then, another re-incarnation will be available, and she will walk the Earth once again. She will do anything to create havoc on her enemies. But she won't know about you guys yet, so she could be useful" Uncle Sesshoumeru said to us.

"Thanks for the info. We'll keep that in mind" I said. I picked up my kimono. Like my father's, it was made of special material that could easily defend against water and fire.

Later, we were at my condo in the future. I could feel a dark presence near us. Hikari was getting ready for a date with her boyfriend, Gomen. Of course, all three of us were going out. I was heading to my 'job'. I'm a street fighter in the Def Jam division of Japan. This is all what happened the day after our parents died.