InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Unexpected surprise ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

A/N: After playing this huge kick ass game called, Def Jam Vendetta (A friend of mine rented it), I decided to have a little something like that. A street fight owned by Def Jam, with a Japanese division of course

Final Avengement : Unexpected surprise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

So I was now going to have some fun. It's true, Def Jam has a fighting division here in Japan. SO I occasionally take part in it Because I never lost, I always was bet on, so I would walk with the money. Something I could use for some fun.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Please welcome, the Def Jam oriental division Champion. The Dragoon" The announcer said. Yeah so, I use a different name. Half the fighters here do as well.

I'll keep it simple. I simply won. My opponent though he was big and strong, but of course, me being Hanyou, I'm stronger. He rushed to me, but I picked him up after I tripped him, I jumped into the air, and slammed him on his back, and pinned him. No biggie.

But I normally attend an after party. It's Def Jam's club, and the drinks are free. Being that I am the legal age, I had a few beers. Why not. I'm smarter then I potentially let on. But tonight, there was this one woman, who just was all over me.

"So you're the dragon. I finally am able to meet you" The girl said. She was a hot one. Kinda innocent looking, due to the school uniform she was wearing. Is it me, or do those female school uniforms look HOT.

"Well I am quite known, and always busy. What's your name?" I asked It took her a minute to say it.

"I guess my name is, Sera. Man, I'm soooooo drunk right now" The girl called Sera said. Very few thing on my mind at night.

"Damn. You are Sooooooo much sexier in person. I can't help it" Sera said. She literally dragged me to one of the washrooms. Luckily, nobody was around to see it.

I don't remember the rest of the night, but what I do know is, I woke up in my house. After what I think I did (remember, I don't remember much of last night), I must have went home. But how could I get home, If I don't remember last night.

"Good morning rummy" A female voice said. I recognize that voice.

"Morning to you to Hikari. How did I get home?" I asked. Hikari giggled a bit.

"You were so drunk, that the manager had to call a cab to get you home. That's a first that you ever arrive here after me. Ryu, you must have had a loooooong, but good night" Hikari jokingly said. I chuckled at that comment.

"I'm not to sure, but you could say that again.....hehe" I said. she came into my room. Not that I minded, because I still had this massive hangover. She brought me in a cup of water and some asprin.

"Thanks. You are a life saver" I said.

"Well I can smell you got some last night" She said. Yes. So id did get some. Thank god for good hanyou smelling.

"But I sense a dark aroma. It's faint, but I think the girl you were with was not all that she appeared to be" Hikari said to me. I rolled my eyes at that, while I took the asprin.

"I'll keep that in mind. You inherit those powers from mom. I don't even need to explain anything else" I said.

"So are we heading back to the feudal age soon? Uncle Sesshoumeru said you did need training with dad's sword before you can pursue Naraku" Hikari said to me. I nodded to that. After all, it was for a good cause.

A/N: I have had this idea in my head for a while, so pay attention to this chapter, and what Hikari said, for it may affect the outcome of this story in a way many readers wouldn't think possible, but kinda makes sense. Why don't you people take a stab at trying to guess what my never ending imagination has cooked up this time around?