InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Fisrt half of training ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Final Avengement: First part of training

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

"You have to work harder. You'll never acquire the ability to see the wind scar at this rate" My uncle said to me. 3 days past since my sister and I went back into the past. I was dueling with My uncle.

"As if you'll ever try to slow me down" I said. I violently swung the mighty Taitsaiga sword. Uncle Sesshoumeru, being the quick youki he is, easily dodged all the swipes. I was beaten down.

"Rest up. Even the mightiest of warriors need breaks" My uncle said to me. As much as I hate to admit it, he was right. My face was sweating blood. My Kimono was stained with sweat and blood. I was clearly spent. I collapsed, and I couldn't move. I felt numb, as I almost felt like dying. I slipped unconscious.

Hikari's POV:

"Oh no. RYUKEN" I yelled. My brother was unconscious. My uncle didn't do a thing to help him. Then again, I don't think he could really care. But he must, for he is training Ryuken to see the wind scar. I had to carry him up to his room.

When that was all done, I noticed there was a lot of cuts. I had to wipe them off. Then of course, I took off my brother's Kimono. It was stained beyond what I've ever seen. It's no surprise though. He's been training himself to impress father. Ryuken never had any special attacks, and he kept trying to get stronger. This isn't the first time he's been in this mess.

Anyway, I took his Kimono out to the lake, and washed it. Man, I have to take care of him, while he has to take care of me. He protects me, and I nurse him back to 100%. Life sucks. I headed back up into him room, to see he had awoken, but he didn't move.

"How long?" He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, don't beat yourself up because you were never as strong as father. Take a day off" I said to Ryuken.

"Don't ever compare me to him. I'm way out of father's league. And don't ever sound as if your happy he's dead. I know I'm not" Ryuken said to me. What did I say.

"I'm sorry" I said.



Ryuken's POV:

"I'll forgive you this time. Sis, I'm sorry for yelling. I just......I know I push myself. But I push myself for a reason. Not only to impress father, but to make him proud. I'm not quite as strong as him, but I will be. I have to be stronger then him, to defeat Naraku" I said. I got up, but I was still feeling dizzy.

"Like I said, rest up, for a day. Wouldn't it make sense if you trained outside. Maybe you can see the wind scar, but what if there is no wind. How can you see it then?" My sister asked me. I thought about it for a minute.

"Your right. But I take it you have aq motive for trying to make me train outside?" I asked her.

"Of course. I need to practice a new bow and arrow technique I've been working on. You'll be blown away by it, because not even mom could do this" Hikari said to me. I smiled.

"Good luck on working on it. You'll need it" I said. Hikari rolled her eyes at that.

"Oh, BTW, I noticed you had some tattoos on your back when you were asleep" Hikari said to me. I was surprised, to say the least.

"What the hell are you talking about, I don't have any" I said. Hikari ignored me.

"Though they looked like some sort of ancient ruins in demon language" Hikari said.

"Whatever" I said. Yeah, whatever.