InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Second Half or training/Secret legend ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Final Avengement: Second part of training/Secret legend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

I can feel the wind brushing gently against my skin. The wind I needed. I was focused. I had to be patient. But all the while, I was attacking my uncle. Slowly, I began to see our winds. I then saw an opening when they collided.

~Remember Ryuken. The wind scar is formed when the two winds of warriors are facing off, collide. Creating a rift. Taitsaiga gets it's mighty power from the Wind Scar~ I remember that. My father told me about what the wind scar looks like. I sliced at the opening.

"Excellent work" Uncle Sesshoumeru said, as he got hit with my attack. I ran over to him, and helped him up.

"Excellent work" My uncle said. I was beat from that.

"I never thought It could be done" I said. My uncle smirked at that comment.

"You are nothing like your father. He had to much confidence and pride. You, are more careful, and not so much pride" Uncle Sesshoumeru said. I rolled my eyes at that comment. I helped him inside the castle.

"Will he be alright" A girl in her thirties said. That was Rin. The adoptive daughter of my uncle.

"Of course. As long as he has his tenseiga with him, he can't die" I said. She smiled at that.

"Good. I was told by Hikari about those markings on your back. I understand Youki language a bit, so I might be able to translate it for you" Rin said. I rolled my eyes at that. Well Hikari did recently show a picture of it, so I had to believe everybody. I took off my Kimono, and my shirt, and Rin examined the ruins. It took her a few minutes.

"I can only understand a bit of it. What I can understand, is that this is a legend about a powerful Youki" rin said. I was puzzled.

"How?" I asked.

"I know. You aren't a youki, but a Hanyou." Rin said. Suddenly, Uncle Sess woke up.

"A legend eh? Let me have a look" My uncle said. After about a minute he was surprised.

"Oh no. This is bad" He said.

"What?" I asked. He was still staring at it.

"The Mega Youki. One of the most powerful Youki's ever. After the hanyou sees his enemy he swears to kill for the first time, these ruins will appear. This describes of an ancient legend after that, when the moon is full, on top of a high place, in the heat of a losing battle, the Hanyou will become a Youki, with the ability to disguise himself. But his full power will be with powerful, flowing fire hair, blank eyes, and a great deal of strength" My uncle said.

"So what does this mean? Will I become strong enough to defeat Naraku after that?" I asked.

"I don't know. But with this power, there is mass power that you will be able to tap into at any given time" My uncle said to me.

"Well until then, I can't risk losing my sword" I said. I took out one of my jewel pieces, ad held it tightly, along with my Taitsaiga sword. Soon, both me and the sword glowed brightly, and it disappeared. I had absorbed it.

"Now I can call upon it, but it will be engrafted into my right fist" I said. But why did my uncle said to me, this is bad?