InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Final Avengement ❯ Rivalries continue forward ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

Final Avengement 7: Rivalries continue forward

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Ryuken's POV:

We left two days later from Sango's village. She decided to come with us, even though I insisted her not to.

"Hikari, do you sense any jewel shards?" I asked. She pointed towards a huge mountain, that was far in the distance.

"Two of them coming from that mountain" Hikari said. I smiled, and summoned my Taitsaiga.

"Let's go then" I said. Then it hit me, It would take us a while to get there.

"We don't have much time, we must get those jewel shards. It won't take us very long" Sango said. I was now confused

"Huh?" I asked. She smiled. The little cat demon she had, that she called Kalala, transformed.

"I see" I said. All three of us jumped on the cat's back. Sango was right. Because of Kalala's ability to fly, we got there in ten minutes. Sango gasped when we were there.

"There is no way we can get those jewel shards" She said. I was surprised.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"This is the home of your father's rival, Kouga. We have tried to get the two jewel shard implanted in is legs for some time now, at least, when we were able to hunt them down. That plus, Kouga always referred your mother as....." Sango said, before pausing. It was something bad.

"Well spill it. We don't have all day you know" Hikari said. Sango reluctantly was about to tell us, when a tornado came to us.

"Damn. He's here" Sango said. Out of the tornado, appeared a lone Wolf demon. I got off Kalala.

"I take it you must be Kouga" I said. He sniffed the air.

"It reaks of mutt. Two strong scents of it. Tell me, who are you?" Kouga asked. I simply smirked.

"Your worst nightmare. I am Ryuken, the dog-cat Hanyou warrior" I said, I lunged at him, but he dodged it. It must be the jewel shards.

"Well if it isn't Sango. Where's Mutt boy, Monk-ey, and Kagome?" Kouga said to Sango. She got off her demon, and looked at Kouga.

"Dead. All three of them. What's the matter, cat got your tongue after losing'your woman'?" Sango said. So that's what Kouga referred to her as. That pissed me right off. I attacked him again, this time, landing a solid slash to his face.

"What was that for?" Kouga asked me.

"You called my mother 'Your woman'. I won't allow it. Only one person has the right to be in love with her, and that's my FATHER" I said, attacking him again. I missed.

"Well I didn't know. Well then, despite your hostile behavior, You are more then welcome to stay here" Kouga said to me. I spat on the ground, and smirked.

"The only thing I'll take, is those jewel shards that my sister sensed. And my sister is the quiet one of us" I said. Then, Hikari said something.

"Ryu, you aren't fully healed from your fight with Kagura. You must take up his hospitality offer" Hikari said. I disagreed with her

"No. He won't accept us if he found out who our father is. After all, he hates him. But tonight, you are right Hikari. I need at least one more day to recover" I said. I focused on Taitsaiga to disappear.

"Well then, come on in" Kouga said. A few minutes later, we were in a cave. Kouga wanted to talk to hikari. So the two went of to another part of the cave. But I followed.

"Who is your father?" Kouga asked. Hikari knew that we would be kicked out if he knew, so she refused to tell her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you. But I can tell you this. Our parent were recently killed by Naraku. Ryu saw it with his own eyes. First, mom died after Naraku poisoned her, and Naraku brutally killed our father. So now, my brother has a personal vendetta against him" Hikari said.

"Well, I think I can get over Kagome, but it does intensify my vendetta against Naraku. So I guess I can move on to the next generation" Kouga said. SLAP. I snicked when that happened. Boy, he deserved that.

"No wonder my father hated you" She said, walking away, only to be grabbed by Kouga.

"You aren't going nowhere" He said. I had enough. I summoned Taitsaiga, and made myself known.

"Get away from my sister. NOW" I said. Kouga only smirked when he saw me.

"Never. I'm not losing another" Kouga said. He knew just what to say, to get me angry.

"You fool" I said. I got mad. My eyes went blood red, and I charged to Kouga, but Taitsaiga disappeared. I hit him with a solid swipe, and it freed my sister.

"How do you like me now wolf boi" I said. I had transformed. But how? I was told of this by my mother. When it reaches a certain point, a Hanyou become a demon until they have calmed down. Kouga smirked. He kicked me, but I dodged it. I was faster. I swiped him again. By this time, He had been bleeding so much, he could barely stand.

"You will die. By the hands, of the son, of Inuyasha" I said. I had no longer cared. This got his attention, and he got up.

"So Kagome Chose a worthless mate. I guess now, you can see you father. In HELL" Kouga shouted. He came at me again, but I dodged, and grabbed his neck.

"Even with your jewel shards, my combined demons make me that much faster. My mother found out she was a Siberian white tiger Hanyou after she mated with my father. The speed and instincts of both animals make me that much faster, and stronger, then you'll ever hope to realize. But apparently, when the time comes, I will be at my full power. But right now, I'll settle with taking your tornado" I said, as I felt some blood on my hands as I dug my nails into Kouga's neck. I had absorbed an ability. Suddenly, I was struck in the back with an arrow. I let go of Kouga, but he wasn't dead. I let go of him, because the arrow stung me.

"Ow" I said.

"You were in your rage form. I just hope that this isn't your legendary form, because if it is, we're doomed" Hikari said.

"I highly doubt it. I wasn't losing, nor was I exposed to the light of the full moon" I said. suddenly, I didn't feel like killing. Well, not so intensified at least.

"Looks like you helped me get into my regular form. Thank you. Now lets get those jewel shards" Hikari said. She went over to the fallen Kouga, and waved her hand over him twice.

"He may prove a valuable asset later when we do need to confront Naraku. But he must not be allowed to wake up for three days. That's when we leave" hikari said. She then removed both of Kouga's Jewel shards. We then went back to Sango.

"From the heavy commotion, and no tiredness in you, 'd take it one of you must of went haywire on Kouga" Sango said to us. I smirked.

"If that was an answer to win a grand prize, you would have won. But still, a little off. Going haywire was only lightly putting it. He's still alive though" Hikari said. Sango had previously gathered firewood, and was attempting to light it.

"Here, Let me" I said. I put my hand into a small pouch, and sprinkled some red dust on it. Then I took out a lighter, and lit the dust. I told Sango the whole story, then went to sleep