InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ finding love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer- Sadly I do not own inuyasha or any other anime or manga.
 
 
 
 
 
“What I will not be you slave you. You jackass. I am not a slave. And besides I have places to go.” Yelled kagome.
 
“you refuse to do what I say. You will do what I say slave and I say you got that? We found you on our lands. Okay I found you on our lands. And you will show me appreciation, you got that.?” Stated Inuyasha.
 
“Do dumbass, does it look like I know how to clean?” stated the miko.
 
“hmmm. Good point. I shall give you a tutor. And in time you will do what you are told from now on.” `man am I acting like a bastard around this girl, I am usually never this mean to anyone. Not even Fluffy.'
 
“no. you wont even let me explain why I was in your forest. Some prince you are. Royalty is supposed to listen to others and their expainations. Not just brush them off as if they are fleas.” Shouted kagome.
 
“What would you know. I am a prince. You know nothing of royalty. I know more about royalty than you. You are just some peasant girl from a human village.” Shouted an angered hanyou. `why is this girl not affaid. Most humans scream at the top of their heads when they see a demon.'
 
“Show what you know. You wouldn't be able to tell royalty if it was sitting in front of you, you bubble head.” Shouted Kagome.
 
“I would too. I am royalty too and you will treat me as such. You wench.” Yelled an annoyed hanyou.
 
“oh really. Don't call me wench you Bastard.” A ticked Kagome shouted.
 
Inuyasha was stunned. No one had really yelled at him let alone call him names. This girl was interesting as she was pretty. Wait a minute. Did I just think that? I must be sick or something b/c I keep thinking that she is pretty. Okay she is pretty I will give her that much. But she is still a stupid wench. Inuyasha's train of thoughts were interrupted just as Kagome started to speak.
 
“oh yeah. Did I forget to tell you that I too am royalty. I am princess kagome. So you should treat me as royalty too…. You highness.
 
Inuyasha winsed at the your highness. And his mouth was hanging wide open. `I can't believe that this idiot is a princess. And not just a princess of any lands, but one of the most desired lands in all of the world. And some of the largest, and most peaceful lands of all. I can't believe that their princess is in my room. And what the best part is she is going to be my slave.
 
“hello. Are you going to say something, or just stand there with you mouth open?” asked kagome.
 
“how do I really know that you are the princess of those lands? Why where you in our forest? The princess there would have never run away. She would have stayed. She has gems of every kind. How do I know that you aren't lying?” Asked inuyasha.
 
“did it ever occur to you I might have had to get married to someone I didn't want to marry. I don't care for the gems or the money or the clothes. Oh as for the proof here is the ring of my kingdom to prove that I am the princess of those lands. I was in you forest to run away from my fathers soldiers that were after me to return me to my father. So I saw you forest and ran in as quick as I could. To us this forest is forbidden but I came in here to be safe b/c I knew that none of my fathers soldiers would look in the forest.” Stated kagome. `why am I telling him all of this. It isn't any of his business. But when I look into those beautiful amber eyes they make me want to spill my heart out. Wow where did that come from. That's it I am done thinking for a very long time.'
 
“I'm sorry I didn't know. But still you are my slave. Take it as how you want. I will be back later. Slave.” Inuyasha stated before he left.
 
Kagome felt the tears poring out of her eyes. She couldn't keep in the tears any longer and started to cry.
 
(out side of the room)
 
`what have I done. I made her cry. I hate it when beautiful girls cry.' Inuyasha thought as he walked away.