InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Hazard ❯ An Injured Sesshoumaru? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fire Hazard

Chapter Three

An Injured Sesshoumaru

Last

"NANI DO YOU MEAN MELTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'Oops did I say that out loud?' "Ano.Well I need to go now, so good luck and things will be explained to you in due time."

With that the bird youkai disappeared into a vortex that suddenly appeared.

"D*mn bird youkai! She's almost as bad as Inuyasha." Kagome said and she started to walk back to Inuyasha.

Now

As Kagome was walking back to Inuyasha and the rest of her friends, she suddenly found someone in the clearing with the God tree that she never thought to see there.

"Sesshoumaru?"

"Grrr…"

Sesshoumaru AKA Fluffy was lying against the trunk of the God tree with his clothes greatly torn and crimson blood all over him and the ground.

"Sesshoumaru, did you pick a fight with Inuyasha?"

"Grrr…"

"Are you only going to growl at me or are you going to answer my question?"

`How does that youkai know my baka half-breed brother? Why the hell does she smell so familiar too? Why haven't I seen any kind of youkai like her? Grrr, I hate it when I don't have answers for things!'

"…"

"Well taking that you are no longer growling at me, I that it you have run into Inuyasha."

"What are you?"

"Nani?"

"I don't believe I have heard of a deaf youkai before, but taking I don't know who or what you are it is possible."

"Jerk!"

"So are you going to answer me?"

"I will if you answer some of my questions"

"…Fine, nani?"

"Okay, why are you not calling me names like wench and b*tch?"

"Do you think I am stupid enough to piss a youkai off, when I am like this…even though I hate to admit it?"

"Wow that had to be tuff to admit what you just admitted, especially with a male's ego as high as yours."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"Nothing."

"Okay, next question."

"…"

"Will you let me heal you?"

"Why?"

"Because I can't just leave you like this!"

`First Rin, now her. What is with me being hurt and females?'

Kagome walked up to Sesshoumaru and put a hand on his chest. She then concentrated her miko powers on healing, and a pink light surrounded them. (In case you are still wondering or forgot Kagome still has her miko powers even though she is a youkai.)

"There! All done."

Sesshoumaru and Kagome were both surprised that she accidentally restored his arm that Inuyasha cut off. (Poor Fluffy!)

(End of Chapter Three)

@ Please Review! @

Glossary:

Baka = idiot or moron