InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fun in Sengoku Jidai ❯ Truth or Dare Koga is it! ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fun in Sengoku Jidai

(Chapter 6)

* Truth or Dare Koga is it! *

Last Time:

Kagome: "Well Naraku has lost it, your turn Kikyo. No you can not choose Inuyasha because he has already gone."

Kikyo: * pouts * "Koga, truth or dare?"

Koga: "Dare me Kikyo!"

Kikyo: "I dare you not to be obsessed over Kagome for the rest of the night. It's really starting to bother me."

Koga: "Oh you're a mean and cruel women!"

Kikyo: "You know it!"

Now:

@ I am changing the layout for this game/chapter so it's less confusing @

Kagome: "Um…your turn Koga."

Koga: "Truth or dare Kagome!"

Kagome: "Truth." `Maybe if he asks me if I love him'

Koga: "Do you love me?"

Everyone except Koga and Kagome do an anime fall.

Kagome: `Yes! Now I can get it threw his big dense head that I do not love him!' "No Koga I don't!'

Koga: "Is it because of the mutts or that spider?"

Inuyasha, Fluffy, and Naraku: "HEY!"

Kagome: "KOGA I DON"T LOVE YOU! NEVER HAVE! AND NO IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF THEM!"

Koga: "Are you sure because you kissed one on the lips?"

Kagome: "Well I guess it's my turn and the sun almost up so I better hurry!"

Koga: "Kag-."

Kagome: "Inuyasha Truth or dare?" * smiles *

Fluffy and Naraku: * snickers *

Inuyasha: `Their up to something.' "Dare me!

Kagome: `Great he fell for it' Takes a box out of her bag, written in English was the words `Dog Treat'. She take on out and hands it to Inuyasha. "Inuyasha dare you to eat that."

Inuyasha: "What kind of dare requires eating a cookie?"

Kagome: "Inuyasha you have to it, or you know what happens."

Inuyasha: "But I would enjoy that."

Kagome: "Then I would sit you for kissing me, not to mention your would get hit on the head three time and thrown into a tree. Courtesy of Koga, Fluffy, and Naraku."

Inuyasha: Puts `dog treat' in his mouth and starts chewing. "Hey this is kind of good, what is it?"

Kagome, Fluffy, and Naraku: * Laughing Hysterically *

Inuyasha: "What's so funny?"

Kagome: "That's * Wheeze * a dog * snort * treat * ha ha ha ha * from my time!" * Starts laughing again *

Inuyasha: "Grrrrrrrr!"

Kagome: "SIT!"