InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Fun in Sengoku Jidai ❯ Time to Go? ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Fun in Sengoku Jidai

(Chapter 8)

* Time to Go? *

Last time:

Inuyasha: Puts `dog treat' in his mouth and starts chewing. "Hey this is kind of good, what is it?"

Kagome, Fluffy, and Naraku: * Laughing Hysterically *

Inuyasha: "What's so funny?"

Kagome: "That's * Wheeze * a dog * snort * treat * ha ha ha ha * from my time!" * Starts laughing again *

Inuyasha: "Grrrrrrrr!"

Kagome: "SIT!"

Now:

Kagome, Fluffy, and Naraku: * Laughing Hysterically Again *

Kikyo: "My poor Inu-chan, have they hurt you in anyway, I shall get my revenge on that taiyoukai, spider, and reincarnation! You just wait! Here let me clean you up!" * Kikyo drags, literally drags Inuyasha to the forest and disappears. *

Fluffy: "Do you think they will come back?"

Naraku: "I hope not! Kikyo gives me the creeps, and she smells bad! Inuyasha is such a baka to trust her."

Fluffy: "Poor Kagome, getting beat by a dead zombie. It's a good thing she has friends and me to care about her!" * smiles to him self *

Naraku: "Fluffy…" * Looks evilly at him *

Kagome: "Aw, the sun is up that means we all have to go!"

Koga: "Good bye Kagome. My pack needs me, so I have to go!"

Kagome: "Bye Koga, thanks for coming!"

Fluffy and Naraku: "Don't come back!"

Kagome: `I am going to ignore that last comment from them!'

Koga: "She's my women so don't forget it you stupid mutt and spider!"

Kagome: `what do I do? What do I do?'

Sango: "Kagome-chan me and Miroku are going to find Inuyasha, k?"

Kagome: "Okay Sango, leave him alone unless Kikyo tries to drag Inuyasha to Hell, k?"

Sango: "Alright, Kagome-chan. Are you going to be alright here?" `She's staying with Sesshoumaru and Naraku, maybe this isn't a good idea.'

Kagome: "I fine!" * smiles * `Perfect time to play strip poker!'

Miroku: `Is their something between Kagome with both Naraku and Sesshoumaru? Or is it just me?'

Sango: "Ok, if you say so."