InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Go Go Shikon Rangers! ❯ JAKKEN!!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Go Go Shikon Rangers

Summary: Forget the goody-goody rangers you remember watching as a kid. These teens are anything BUT enviromentally friendly.

Info about story: This story is a spoof of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Let's just say that the series has been updated. And the characters have been replaced by the Inu-cast.

Note: Some of the colors will be familiar, some of them will be new. Just...be prepared for the unexpected. Bwahahahha...

============================================================


Touga glared down at his retainer, Jaken, his once golden eyes now a ghostly blue. His glare, though some-what ruined, being trapped in a glowing tube and all, did it's purpose, which was to give his stupid lakey a heart attack. Humans, two of them infact, were now breaking the holy seal on an ancient well. Which was SUPPOSED to be hidden from human eyes for another three hundred years, according to his retainer.
Who'd evidently been wrong.

"My-my lord, forgive me, but how was this lowly Jaken--"
"DAMNIT JAKKEN!!!" a sharp growl "I'd kick your ass if my foot wasn't a pile of ash by now!"

Between the stress, growling and glares, the threat seemed to be the last straw for poor Jaken, who's yellow eyes had rolled in the back of his head before passing out on the hard floor. Touga's eyes widdened as he glanced at the viewing globe, and then back down at the demon (if he could call him that). Damnit! they didn't have time for this! He shouted at the toad to get his lazy ass up, only to groan as said toad started snoring. Normally, he was quite calm, and even humorous, but as he watched the tenticals wrap around the two humans before devouring them, he began wishing for a pair of hands to wring his hair out. Or to choke Jakken with. Whichever came first.

"Jakken, we don't have time for this! Jakken? JAKKEN?! JAKKKKKEEEEEEEEEN!!!!"


============================================================ ===



"WHEN WE LOSE THESE ASSHOLES I'MMA KICK YER ASS BRYAN!!!!"
"AH PROMISES PROMISES!!!"

To any passer-bys looking in on the situation, they would have thought it odd, seeing two girls who looked to be barely over the age fifteen, running from what looked to be like twenty or so bikers who were yelling at the two to 'slow the fuck down' and to 'say their god damn prayers'. After all, those girls were too innocent to do something so horrible,(and stupid) as to disturb those nice, hairy, STRONG, bikermen...right?

"GOD DAMNIT BRYAN, YOU SAID THEY WOULDN'T NOTICE US!!!" Between taking swipes at Bryan's head and running for her life, Kagome was starting to get tired. Hey, it was HARD running away from 250 pound men...who'd gained those pounds via muscle, not fat. But she'd manage. She had to manage, because if she didn't...
"I'M GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU WENCH!!!! GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING WALLET!!!"

Those bikers would kill her.
"WELL THEY WOULDN'T OF IF YOU HADN'TA SNEEZED WHILE I WAS SWIPIN THEIR SHIT!!!" Bryan shouted back, shoving her curly dark locks behind her as they made a sharp turn, only to have it thrashed back into her face as the wind changed. She decided to leave it there, focusing all her energy into leaping over the cats and bags of carbage that littered the narrow alley.

They knew this city like the back of their hands! A couple more turns and they'd come to a fence that'd have a hole in the corner, big enough for their small forms to get through, but small enough to keep the bikers' bulky asses out. They made a sharp left turn, and then another right, their hearts lifting as they jumped over a few trash cans, running 90 miles to nothing.

They were free!
They were out of here!
They were....
Running towards a brick wall.

They slammed on the brakes, coming close to slaming into the tall structure head on, but not quite. Bryan was silent for all of two seconds before screeching out:
"Who the FUCK built a brick wall right here?!?!"
Kagome groaned, leaning her head against the cool surface. "Nonononononnonononoooo...why would they do this to us?"
"IT WAS PROBABLY SOME FUCKIN BIKER WHO GOT PISSED BECAUSE HIS CHUBBY ASS COULDN'T FIT THROUGH THE GOD DAMN HOLE!!! GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!"

They looked up, gulping as the Bikers started closing in on them, laughing eerily.
"Erm...." Kagome sweatdropped nervously. "We'll...give you...your money back??? Eheheheheheh..."
Bryan snorted. "Speak for yourself."

>WHAP!<

She glared at her cousin before rubbing her head tenderly. "I'm NOT givin their money back, 'Gome!"
"Are you TRYING to get us killed?! Give 'em their money back!"
"NO!" Bryan clutched her bag full of loot protectively. "It's MINE! FINDERS KEEPERS, LOOSERS WEEPERS!"

The bikers were just about to land the first punch, when the two argueing teenagers disappeared in a flash of blue and green.

=================================================

< br>