InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Go Go Shikon Rangers! ❯ THIS?!?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Go Go Shikon Rangers!
 
---------
 
Last time, on Shikon Rangers:
 
"My-my lord, forgive me, but how was this lowly Jakken--"
"DAMNIT JAKKEN!!!" a sharp growl "I'd kick your ass if my foot wasn't a pile of ash by now!"
 
***
"Are you TRYING to get us killed?! Give 'em their money back!"
"NO!" Bryan clutched her bag full of loot protectively. "It's MINE! FINDERS KEEPERS, LOOSERS WEEPERS!"

The bikers were just about to land the first punch, when the two arguing teenagers disappeared in a flash of blue and green.
 
---------
 
 
It was lunch hour. Customers were complaining about their orders not being taken, there was a line of plates waiting to go out to tables, the floor in the storage room needed moping, and a kid had gotten sick in one of the bathroom stalls.
 
All in all, Sango was not having a good day. You would think, you know her being a good citizen and all, the gods would take pity on her and cause something good to happen, but as the tall brunette turned her head to the right at hearing a loud, annoyingly familiar laugh, she had to sigh. Evidently the Gods hated her and wanted her to die.
 
There, in the center of all the chaos….
 
Stood Miroku, a new waiter at the café who'd just started today, who was supposed to be helping her out, instead of womanizing every piece of meat in a skirt he could get his hands on. With a growl, she stormed up to the violet eyed boy, grabbed him by the ear and pulled him away from the protesting females, one going so far as to shout,
 
“HEY! HE PROMISED TO FATHER MY CHILD!”
 
“OW! Sango, let go of my ear! My duty calls me! I must—NOT THE FACE, NOT THE FACE! OW!” He rubbed his cheek irritably, glaring at her for a while longer before smiling boyishly.
 
There was something in his eyes, that caused Sango to back up a few feet, until her back was firmly pressed against a wall, and she had no way out.
“W-what?”
“My dear, sweet Sango.” Miroku pounced on her, his hand rubbing against her rear in sweet bliss. “I had no idea you felt so strongly towards me.” His other hand decided to join in on the fun, never noticing the flames in those brown eyes, or the steam coming out of a certain someone's ears.
 
“MIIIIIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKU!!!!”
The last thing anyone heard before the two disappeared in a flash of pink and purple was the sharp sound of a slap.
 
(***)
 
“SESSSHOUMARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! GET BACK HERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!”
 
Sesshoumaru looked down from the branch he was sitting on, so high up that he could only just make out his younger half-brother's pale hair a hundred or so feet below. What did our beloved fluff-sama do to provoke Inuyasha's wrath?
 
“Do you have ANY idea how LONG it's gonna take for this to wash out!?!?!”
 
Why, dyed his eyebrows pink, of course. What possessed him to do it? No idea. He just woke up that morning and decided to mess with his little annoying half-witted brother. So what if his ears were suffering? The sight of seeing Inuyasha yelling up at him with hot-pink eyebrows was more than worth it.
 
“THAT'S IT!!!”
 
Though you wouldn't know it unless you were to look really really closely, Sesshoumaru's eyes widened slightly. He knew what the little twerp was doing. He was going to tell his (Sesshoumaru shuddered) mother. While nice (a bit slutty though) the woman had a mean set of vocal cords on her.
 
With a growl, he hoped down from his branch, his free falling form approaching Inuyasha's running figure.
 
“Oh no you don't…”
 
They disappeared in a flash of red and white just as Sesshoumaru's foot touched the base of his brother's back.
 
(***)
 
 
“THIS?!?! I ASK YOU TO BRING ME SIX ADULTS WITH ATTITUDE AND INSTEAD YOU BRING ME SIX BRATS?!?!?!?!”
Oh how Touga wished for his physical body back. Just for a few seconds, that's all he asked, so he could kick his retainer into next week.
But Jakken, surprisingly, wasn't cowering down before him this time. Instead, he sniffed reflectively and said, “First of all, YOU try finding an adult who's free on a Monday afternoon.”
 
“Uh…”
 
“Exactly. Second of all, there ARE no adults with attitude these days, my lord. There's just adults with road rage. The only humans with attitude are teenagers. So…this is what you get.”
 
Touga looked over at his newest charges, sweatdropping at what he saw. Two of the girls were pressing as many buttons as they could on the control panel (which was turned off, thank the gods), one girl was beating the crap out of a guy, who although looked to be bleeding in some places, seemed to be oddly happy, and the silver headed boy on the floor was hollering at the boy standing on his back to `get the fuck off him'.
 
Briefly, he entertained the idea of training toddlers to fight Naraku. He could just picture it, little two feet tall Shikon Rangers in their snazzy uniforms, yelling, “Nawakoo, you goin down!!!!”
 
“Hey…Jakken…you don't suppose…???”
 
The toad blinked up at him before shaking his head. “It's even harder to find free toddlers now days, Me Lord.”
“HOW SO?!!”
Now he was back to trembling as his lord's voice boomed out angrily. “Erm….w-well…b-b-b-between day care, and-and nappies and watching b-b-barney, they-they don't really have a lot of free time…”
His lord sighed. “So…they're our only hope?” He looked over at the teens who were now glaring at each other suspiciously.
“I'm afraid so, me lord.”
“I was afraid of that.”