InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Goodbye to you ❯ Sleeping Beauty ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Did I mention how much I love u guys? Thanks 4 the reviews I really enjoyed them^^ And I have 1 vote for an Assassin story, so maybe that what it well be if no one else has any opinions. Ok here we go!…Wait, does anyone know any good Naruto, inuyasha, or gakuen Alice fic. 2 read? I haven’t found a goof one in a long time. Btw I’ve already read all of rozefire stuff, anyone who hasn’t read her stuff should…rite now^^




When are we going to find her?” Miroku ask for the eighteenth time.

“Soon, I think I know where she is.” Inuyasha vein throbbed.

“If you don’t stop asking when were going to find her, when we do it will be take her to your funeral,” Inuyasha growled. Kagome threw him a ‘give him a break’ look. Kagome had a feeling something had happen while she was gone, everyone seemed to be hiding something. For miroku it was what happen to make Sango leave. And it seemed like Shippo was hiding something about Inuyasha. For Inuyasha he acted the same, but he always had secrets, even back then. She wondered about Kikyo though, was she still alive? Did anything happen? Was anything happening now?

“We won’t make it here tonight will we? Where will we sleep?” Shippo piped in, knocking Kagome out of her thoughts.

“Oh um, we’ll have to camp out like we---”

“I sense a dark cloud coming from over…there!” Miroku pointed at and extremely large house. Kagome sighed, just like old times. They knock on the strangers door, an old man open up.

“Why hello,” the man greeted. Miroku kept a very serious face.

“Your in grave danger sir. There’s an ominous cloud coming for your mansion.” The man look stricken.
“Oh what well I do…”

“No need Sir. I’m a monk.” The man sighed with relief. Kagome shook her head.

“Great! Well you mind staying here for the night?” Miroku grinned.

“Of course, anything to help.”

~*~*~*~*~
Kagome sighed, Shippo was sleeping Inuyasha was on his fifth bowl of Ramen Mmmmm maybe I’ll have some Ramen…..everyone this chapter will be thirty minutes late due 2 Ramen and Miroku was off ‘cleansing’.

“Inuyasha, why did Sango leave?” Inuyasha look up and shrugged.

“Well she was all sad when you left…..though I don’t see why. And something about Miroku kissed another girl.” Kagome choked on the water she was drinking.

“That cheating Perv.! No wonder she left…” kagome glared at her cup and thought about herself. She would say Sango and Miroku and her and Inuyasha are similar. But S & M show there love more often and is what Kikyo and Inuyasha have/had considered cheating? Kagome has never run away, she’s has…but she always comes back. So does that mean she’s dependent?

“It was an accident, I saw the girl kiss him not the other way around, so he didn’t do anything wrong. I think Sango just wanted an excuse to run,” Inuyasha said. Kagome stared at him, did that come out of his mouth?

“Inuyasha did you just say something about Sango that made sense?” Inuyasha scuffed. Kagome laughed, he really had grown. When she left he still didn’t know there was something going on between Sango in Miroku. She stop laughing……did that mean he didn’t realize what they had…….Wait! They didn’t have anything! She shook her head over and over again

“Weird….” Inuyasha mumbled.



~*~
“Can you be extra quiet in this room?” The old man ask Miroku.

“Yes, but may I ask why?” The old man smiled.

“A few days ago a girl showed up here, she was hurt and she was crying so badly. She kept mumbling incoherently and I thought she would die. But she made a recovery, she so beautiful and helpful but seems so sad…..anyways she sleeping now and …you know.” Miroku grinned happily, then stop and sighed again.

“Of course.” He starting thinking about Sango and was severely depressed by the time he entered the room. He started wiping down the walls with ‘holy water’ and drifting off in his mind. When he was done he turned but stop, maybe he should look at this beauty….just to cheer him up. He look over the bed and froze.

“Kohaku….” the unconscious beauty mumbled.



A/N: Ok I just wanted 2 get done with this…..I know its short. But high skool very stressful ya know? Anyways please review, more review faster updates^^