InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Got Any Spare Change? ❯ A Protest and a Candy Stripper ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm not going to elaborate on the title. Just read and you'll know!


A Protest and a Candy Stripper


Naraku decided to hit Sesshomaru where it hurt: in his business. A product can't sell itself. It needed people to do it for it. And it couldn't be advertised by itself either. Nor could it be shipped out, or hell, going back to basics, it couldn't be made by itself. All of it required people. Naraku smirked to himself. This was defintly going to work.

First, he had to get noticed. He kicked over every thrash can on his way back to his desk, sending papers, half eaten sandwiches, even a used condom in the trash can outside of Sesshomaru's office flying down the halls. As he reached his work station, he grabbed his computer and pulled all of its cords from the back, then threw it. Kouga was just walking through the door when it hit him, sending him flying back out and over the railing above the open front lobby, thirty floors down. He ended up landing on Ayame.

Next, Naraku grabbed the coffee pot and started waving it around frantically. "Listen up! How many of you are tired of this fuckin' job, huh? How many of you are tired of Sesshomaru making you work like Hebrew slaves and shit for pay? I know I am! And I know you must be too! So why take it? Why not just quit? The other lords are forming together to create a checks and balance system. Do you know what that means? Well, neither do I! But if the other lords are working together, then it must be good!" Quietly he added, "I hope."

Raising a triumphant fist in the air, he screamed out, "Who're we gonna beat?" The crowd shouted out, "Sesshomaru!" "Who're we gonna kill?" A quiet chorus of "Sesshomaru!" went up. "Who're we gonna kiss?" The entire room went silent except--"Sesshomaru!" Yozaru said, then realized his mistake. "Ah, gotcha!" Naraku said, wiping away tears of laughter. "No, but seriously, we can't stand by and let him do this to us. Ya'll saw how he just up and fired Kikyou and Kaede. Well, who gives a damn about Kikyou. But poor Kaede! Poor, sweet little, elderly--" here his voice took on a hard tone--"weed growin', pot smokin', drug dealin', ratin' out her "partner" smellin', five thousand cat-ownin', gat totin'--" then he caught himself--"lovable little Kaede," he finished in a high pitched cheerful tone.

Clearing his throat, he continued. "So, who's with me?" Everyone immediatly started mumbling to themselves and turned and started working again. "Oh, okay. I see who it is then. Well, fine, fuck ya'll too, then! I can do this by my damn self!" Under his breath he muttered, "Kagome with yo fake ass Prada purse," picking her out for no particular reason except that he hated her to begin with.

He went down the hall to the supplies closet and grabbed several large poster boards and small peices of ply wood. Going back to his desk, he wrote on the boards phrases like "Lord of the West, the worst not the best," and "My pay ain't shit, you piece of shit!" He then glued the wood on the backs and walked outside, a bull horn under his arm. Going out front, he started marching around in a circle screaming, "One, two, three, four, I demand to be paid more! Five, six, seven, eight, all you ever do is hate!" People walking by stopped and watched his one man demonstration. "Mommy, why is that man talking to himself?" a little girl asked. "Oh, honey, people do that when they're crazy and hate the economy but are too lazy to get off their asses and really do something about it like run for office!" They walked on. Naraku chanted on.

"I don't know what I been told, Taisho Corp needs to be sold! Kill the leader, let him burn! Give people money they earn!" Sesshomaru was watching him from his office, not finished with Yura, but if it hadn't been for that, he wouldn't have noticed Naraku. Looking over her head, he saw the spider demon protesting. "Damn. Baby, we're gonna have to finish this another time. I got some buisness to take care of." Yura looked put off. "Oh, so what, you have some other ho waitn' on ya?" She snapped her fingers and twirked her head while saying it. "Um, no. But you're right about the fact that you're a ho. Now you need to go, ho." He held the door open for her. She gave him a ghetto, "I don't give a damn" look, then strutted out. Sesshomaru watched and mumbled, "Ooh, she got a Apple Bottom!" but shook his head and went back to the window.

A/N: I seem to be doing a lot of these Author Notes lately! Anyways, I bet some of you are wondering why I capitalized Apple Bottom. It's the name of Nelly's (the rapper!) clothing line. Being a girl, I never would have said that ladies have an apple bottom, but I guess it's a pretty good name! Okay, and we're back in five...four...three...two...one!

Giving the customary smirked, Sesshomaru finished dressing and jumped out the window and landed right behind Naraku. He chanted along with him, throwing in obsenities like "The roof! The roof! The roof is on fire! We don't need no water let the mother fucker burn!" Naraku stopped when he heard this and turned on him. "Oh, so you decided to pay a little visit to the most mistreated employee in the history of...of...of employing!" Sesshomaru still had his kimono front open, dazziling women (and strangly enough, some men) with his chest, making them stop and stare. And while staring, they listend. "Poor, poor Onigumo. Yes, literally poor. Because you lack the skills necessary to do your job, you take the easy way through things and pick on the little guy. Yes, I'm the little guy. Because I'm the one who has to deal with things like this. I hired you to make this company better. If you failed, that's on you. But when you fail, we've all failed. And so, in a sense, I have failed you. I'm sorry this company can't meet your needs. But it's also your fault for not making it. And so, here in front of all of these people, I'm firing you. Like Kikyou and Kaede, you're getting no benefits, no insurance, nothing. Goodbye, Onigumo. I suppose it was good while it lasted."

The area fell silent. Naraku gave an animalistic scream and threw the signs at Sesshomaru, intending for the wood to stab him through his heart. It missed and instead went through Kikyou's who had come once again to watch the festivities. "You bastard! Now you know why I would never sleep with you! You're aim is horrible!" And with that, she died, again, for good. (Maybe). Sulking like a child, Naraku pushed his way through the crowd on toward his home. "Oh, and I took the liberaty of calling your family. They've all agreed to come live with me." Sesshomaru called after him. But he didn't care. If marching with signs didn't work, he'd try something else. But as he was walking away, something else caught his attention and made him turn back.

There, in the middle of the crowd was Yozaru, who was half naked playing some kind of techno song and dancing around. He walked up to a few women (and men!) and started grinding on them, but all the while, he was speaking to them. Naraku edged closer to hear better. "Did you know that this company rakes in over 50 billion dollars a month, but emplyees are only paid about 50 dollars a month?" "Ohh, I didn't!" A woman squealed as he grinded on her. Yozaru ripped off his pants like a stripper and was left wearing a silver male's thong. The woman shoved some money in it and Yozaru danced over to his next target. "Despite what the media tells you, Taisho Unlimited's CEO, Sesshomaru, dosen't treat his workers fairly. We have to work long hours for little pay, and--"

He stopped for a moment to go over to a woman who was sitting on a bench. Getting down as though he were about to start walking on his hands, he put a leg on each side of her and started shaking his ass. "-- often he fires people with little or no benefits to show for their work." The woman also squealed like a school girl and shoved Benjamins in his thong. Yozaru got up to go over to someone else. In the middle of his stripe tease, Sesshomaru pressed stop on the CD player that had been going. "What the hell are you, a stripper?" Yozaru stopped dancing abruptly and looked coldly in his eyes. "No, I'm a protest stripper!" And then he went back to his dance. Sesshomaru had had enough of him and swung Toukijin at him. The blast only knocked him unconcious.

"Now, everybody leave. Show's over. You don't have to go home, but you sho' can't stay the hell here!" As everone dispersed, Naraku had to grin to himself. Thanks, Yozaru. So said demon still laid on the ground, unconcious and in his silver thong.


A bit of a weird chapter, but when reading my stories, that's what you have to expect! Oh, and the protest stripper wasn't my idea, it came from a show called The Underground, which comes on Showtime. Anyways, review and tell me what you though of it!