InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Guns, Swords, and Youkai Oh My! ❯ Kagome has been Kidnapped! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Guns, Swords, and Youkai Oh My Chapter 2: Kagome has been Kidnapped!

"Kagome? Kagome where are you," Sango said, "Inuyasha I can't find Kagome," Sango said shaking Inuyasha to wake him up.

"What'd you say?" Inuyasha said sleepily.

"I can't find Kagome," Sango said again, "I've looked everywhere."

"Miss Kagome is missing?" Kenshin asked.

"Yes I can't find her."

"We have to find her you knows what could happen to her," Miroku said.

"Yes Naraku and the others could return at any time up must find her now," Saitou said as the others came outside to where Inuyasha was sleeping.

"Inuyasha get up Kagome could be in trouble," Shippo said and hit him in the head.

"What'd you do that for?" Inuyasha asked rubbing his head.

"We have to find Kagome stupid!" Shippo said.

"What did you call me?" Inuyasha asked angrily.

"Hurry up Inuyasha we have to go!" Shippo said.

"I'll give you something to hurry about," Inuyasha replied angrily and began to chase Shippo around.

"Come here you little rat!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Come get me you dirty old dog!" Shippo yelled back.

"Can you two ever act like adults!" Sango yelled at the two of them.

"He started it," Inuyasha said.

"No Inuyasha did he wouldn't get up," Shippo replied.

"Why you little come here!" Inuyasha yelled and began chasing Shippo again.

"I know how to stop this," Kenshin said and walked over to Inuyasha who now had Shippo in a strangle hold.

"My master, Hiko used to do this to our dog when he wouldn't behave," Kenshin said and snuck up behind Inuyasha.

"What the hell?" Inuyasha said and started looking behind him to see who it was, "Let go of my ears Kenshin!" Inuyasha yelled.

"Let Shippo go and help us find Kagome," Kenshin said.

"Why the should I?" Inuyasha asked.

"Because if you don't," Kenshin began, "I'll go with Sango and Miroku back to Feudal Japan and find Koga."

"What but that's not fair you know how much I hate that wolf," Inuyasha said.

"Yes I know and that is why I'll get him to come here that I will," Kenshin said.

"Yeah right Sango, Mirkou you wouldn't go find that wolf would you?" Inuyasha asked.

"Of course we would," they both replied.

"You… you traders, I can't believe you'd actually do that to me," Inuyasha said with disbelief.

"Well we wont if you get your butt moving and grow up," Sango said very annoyed.

"Oh come on Inuyasha don't get all sentimental on us we have more important things to do," Sano said.

"What's that?" Shippo asked.

"Huh? What's what Shippo I don't see a thing," Vash replied.

"It's Kagura I can smell her."

"What whose Kagura?" Wolfwood asked.

"She's one of Naraku's incarnations," Miroku replied.

"His incarnation?" Saito asked.

"Yes she is very powerful she must of kidnapped Kagome we have to go now," Miroku said.

"Yes we must save her," Sano said.

"But where did Kagura take her?" Vash asked.

"Back to Naraku, duh," Shippo replied.

"Well sorry I can't help it if I'm not as good as you at figuring things like this out."

"Come on we have to go through the well," Sango said walking to the little shrine that the well was in.

"No way I'm not going in there," Vash said.

"Why not?" Meryl asked.

"Because we don't know what's on the other side," Vash replied.

"Sure we do," Sano said, "Let's see youkai, youkai, some more youkai, oh and did I mention youkai?"

"Yeah you said youkai like four times," Shippo replied.

"It was a joke," Sano said.

"Oh ok I get it I think," Shippo said.

"Never the less we have to go and rescue Kagome," Miroku said.

"Umm… Millie, Meryl you two might want to stay here," Saitou said.

"But why?" Meryl asked.

"Well you're not exactly battle experienced."

"Meryl he's right can we just stay here I don't want to go," Millie said.

"Oh fine but if things get crazy I'm coming to find you," Meryl said.

"But how can you?" Kenshin asked, "You don't have a shard of the jewel."

"Oh that's right well give me one," Meryl replied. "Nope sorry we need them all," Sano said.

"And just why is that?"

"Umm… because I said so," Sano said.

"Sorry spiky but that doesn't work on me," Meryl said getting annoyed.

"We need them all they make us stronger and we need to be as strong as we can to fight Naraku and Kagura," Sango said.

"Oh I see well all right just come back alive ok," Meryl said.

"Ok, yeah, sure, we will," they all replied.

"Now we have to go and save Miss Kagome," Kenshin said.

"Yes let's go," Miroku said and they began to jump into the well.

"Wow look Meryl," Millie said, "The light coming from the well it's a pretty bluish-purple."

"Yes I see," Meryl said, "Good luck you better come back alive," Meryl yelled as they began to disappear into the light.